4.50 star(s) 76 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I think it would be smart to keep the MC on his toes regarding potential NTR. The MC is young and inexperienced and playing with his jealousy would also keep the player on their toes as well.

You could potentially keep the player in the dark, for example, have times where we see or hear some shady things that Vi has been doing but without any confirmation. The MC/player could be teased by Vi regarding the unknown situations.

I also want to see the MC teased about:
- larger cocks (MC's is a good size)
- his performance in bed (I don't think MC should be bad, just inexperienced and that other guys have more knowledge and may be better)
- other girls (teasing MC about finding other girls attractive)
- incest (teasing MC about finding his step sisters / mom hot and wanting to fuck them)
- his friends (teasing him about his friends being good looking, wanting to fuck them)
- threesomes / group sex (both mfm / mff etc.)
- If the story goes to a new school year, fucking the teachers
- Streaming / camming / Onlyfans content (teasing MC about the comments and requests)
- Beaches and swimsuits / exhibitionism
- Cheating
- Other guys being more attracive

I'd also like to see some fights between the MC and Vi for some makeup sex and areas that are unknown (did she fuck x while we were on break etc)

With rising jealousy, fights between MC and other guys. Maybe the girls fight as well.

EDIT: Just to be clear, obviously these suggestions would start slow and and ramp up with time.
THIS!!
- Streaming / camming / Onlyfans content (teasing MC about the comments and requests)

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
I think it would be smart to keep the MC on his toes regarding potential NTR. The MC is young and inexperienced and playing with his jealousy would also keep the player on their toes as well.

You could potentially keep the player in the dark, for example, have times where we see or hear some shady things that Vi has been doing but without any confirmation. The MC/player could be teased by Vi regarding the unknown situations.

I also want to see the MC teased about:
- larger cocks (MC's is a good size)
- his performance in bed (I don't think MC should be bad, just inexperienced and that other guys have more knowledge and may be better)
- other girls (teasing MC about finding other girls attractive)
- incest (teasing MC about finding his step sisters / mom hot and wanting to fuck them)
- his friends (teasing him about his friends being good looking, wanting to fuck them)
- threesomes / group sex (both mfm / mff etc.)
- If the story goes to a new school year, fucking the teachers
- Beaches and swimsuits / exhibitionism
- Cheating
- Other guys being more attracive

I'd also like to see some fights between the MC and Vi for some makeup sex and areas that are unknown (did she fuck x while we were on break etc)

With rising jealousy, fights between MC and other guys. Maybe the girls fight as well.
EDIT: Just to be clear, obviously these suggestions would start slow and and ramp up with time.
I will never understand some people's fetishes. Why would you ever want to turn a pretty cool mc into a masochistic cuck and a nice girlfriend into a heartless bitch? To me this stuff is the anthethesis of netorase. But it seems like people with these inclinations are the majority of the audience of this game.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
I will never understand some people's fetishes. Why would you ever want to turn a pretty cool mc into a masochistic cuck and a nice girlfriend into a heartless bitch? To me this stuff is the anthethesis of netorase. But it seems like people with these inclinations are the majority of the audience of this game.
it's just teasing man. a girl saying "i like your friends big dick" to tease him is quite literally the definition of NTS, it's just femdom stuff makes you low T sensitive types start weeping

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
it's just teasing man. a girl saying "i like your friends big dick" to tease him is quite literally the definition of NTS, it's just femdom stuff makes you low T sensitive types start weeping
So disengenious.....look at half the posts on this thread those suggestions are immediately adjacent to.....

Or if people need it spelled out for them, pushing for the girlfriend to tease the bf in an emasculating way in a vacuum is fine, yet this suggestion comes alongside lots of ntr advocacy. I mean ffs even in that guy's same post he suggests teasing about cheating.

I've no problem with femdom stuff on its own, what I hate is when femdom is merely a vehicle for an ntr snoozefest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
So disengenious.....look at half the posts on this thread those suggestions are immediately adjacent to.....

Or if people need it spelled out for them, pushing for the girlfriend to tease the bf in an emasculating way in a vacuum is fine, yet this suggestion comes alongside lots of ntr advocacy. I mean ffs even in that guy's same post he suggests teasing about cheating.

I've no problem with femdom stuff on its own, what I hate is when femdom is merely a vehicle for an ntr snoozefest.
That dude's the same in every thread. Just purposely misinterprets shit and makes his own definitions up.

NTS threads tend to all devolve into dudes hoping, praying and wishing for dev to add hard NTR or they'll advocate for "things happening behind MC's back" which would very obviously kick the door wide open for more NTR suggestions.
You simply can't have an NTS game discussion thread without it.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
a girlfriend teasing her boyfriend who CONSENTS to and ENJOYS the teasing is not NTR, you are just so sensitive that anything except heckin' wholesome vanilla snoozefests get you upset

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
The thing is I am fine if this kind of emasculating teasing is implemented as a part of a separate route (like in vulgar reverie). But CircleGames doesn't have any immediate plans for multiple routes. Therefore if everything Jdsiis has listed were to be implemented into the game, it would be as part of the one and only main route. Some teasing is alright, even size comparison, but you people are advocating for teasing about whether Vi has cheated and having constant fights about it. That kind of relationship would be toxic as hell. And that is something I don't want to happen in the story.

Last edited:

sora590

Apr 3, 2020
I like this game for now what deicide if i keep playing depend on how much respect the mc get when vi start fucking other guys.
For example if the bbc start talking shit about the mc and vi don't defend or agree with bbc i would quit.Because the same trope black guy is boring asf and i would not let vi near a asshole.I do not mind sharing or swinging as long mc is not humiliated or treated like a joke.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Some teasing is alright, even size comparison, but you people are advocating for teasing about whether Vi has cheated and having constant fights about it. That kind of relationship would be toxic as hell. And that is something I don't want to happen in the story.
Exactly, I was fine with the first half of those kind of suggestions; but also saying cheating and fighting with other guys or the girlfriend strongly suggests it's in the context of more going on than just a bf and gf in love and they do sharing stuff together.

Nothing new, just the regular non-stop ntr advocacy in nts games.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes