4.50 star(s) 76 Votes

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
No offense, I played each of the listed ones, they are also good, BUT this game is the best, I can't even find an analogue, everything hooked me so much, the plot, the main characters, etc. I can't wait to continue, I hope the game will have 100+ chapters :)
if only the artstyle was kept, then it would have been goated

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
Is the original version available somewhere I'd like to see what the art looked like before the change
It looked really similar. It did look a bit better before the change (faces and bodies were more soft and less angular, which looked absolutely delicious), but overall nothing much changed.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
For now no NTR, only a playing couple.
Came on, don’t tell me that you and your fiancée never talk about her having sex with other!
Not everyone's cup of tea but literally game is at the top regarding NTS, which is very niche and so hot, alot of NTR/cheating but not so many let alone AMAZING NTS games, and this one is god damn perfect.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Will there be any player-choice in whether or not the MC/Violet stays NTS or also strays into NTR? Personally, I prefer NTR, but NTS for "teasing only I swear" but then actual NTR/cheating in secret might be the most hot. =P

Even if that is not the primary path, might we get a bonus path after the project is complete?
I don't think NTR is suitable for this game, especially because MC is not a loser and has a strong personality :unsure:

In fact, if NTR happens, it will be heartbreaking and will not have sexual tension

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
I wanna say August 13th but I am not sure, you have to check with Patreon I guess, I have no saying in that.
Oh I see, I thought devs could change how they want their subs to be. Its may be a month from the day you sub but i'm not sure either, thanks for the reply.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes