4.50 star(s) 76 Votes

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Exactly, I was fine with the first half of those kind of suggestions; but also saying cheating and fighting with other guys or the girlfriend strongly suggests it's in the context of more going on than just a bf and gf in love and they do sharing stuff together.

Nothing new, just the regular non-stop ntr advocacy in nts games.
I'm not advocating for any actual cheating or NTR. The reason I brought up cheating is that the MC is young, in school and very inexperienced. At that age, most guys will be pretty immature, insecure and jealous of their partner interacting with other men etc. Which, given that, I was noting that it would naturally cause some fighting between partners and potentially others. I'm not saying it should be constant, just one part of the story.

Also, this clearly isn't a 'loving well established couple explores sharing together in a mature and healthy way' kind of story. This is a story about a brand new relationship that, almost from the beginning, his GF is corrupted and acting like a slut. It doesn't mean that the game needs NTR, but to expect a more innocent kind of NTS story is naive in this case and doesn't fit the style of the game anyways.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm not advocating for any actual cheating or NTR. The reason I brought up cheating is that the MC is young, in school and very inexperienced. At that age, most guys will be pretty immature, insecure and jealous of their partner interacting with other men etc. Which, given that, I was noting that it would naturally cause some fighting between partners and potentially others. I'm not saying it should be constant, just one part of the story.

Also, this clearly isn't a 'loving well established couple explores sharing together in a mature and healthy way' kind of story. This is a story about a brand new relationship that, almost from the beginning, his GF is corrupted and acting like a slut. It doesn't mean that the game needs NTR, but to expect a more innocent kind of NTS story is naive in this case and doesn't fit the style of the game anyways.
I'm not sure I agree with that - yeah the majority of 23yos or whatever are jealous of seeing their gf flirting with others......but so are the majority of 40yos. Thinking fights over women and perceived attention is a realm of the 20yo says you should go to more country bars :LOL:.

I think it comes down to the person, when I was in my young 20s I knew of people who'd be the open minded type for this stuff, and if anything, I'd say that kind of casual-swinging-fuckfest is a lot easier for those in young 20s because a) there's more people around them in social settings b) there are no families/kids c) much higher portion of transients so short-term craziness doesnt change much...

Back on the topic of MNG, i don't agree that Violet isn't loving. Aria makes it quite clear she's head over heels for the mc. "Corrupted and acting like a slut" sounds like a western relationship viewed through an eastern lens.

Last edited:

sora590

Apr 3, 2020

I respect your opinion i don't mind it not being a typical relationship.I just don't want the mc to be a bitch but to be a confident and dominated at times especially around the gf.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Heya! Been trying to make some more fan-art, this time of Ari. Getting her proportions right is a pain, lemme tell ya. Still not sure how to make it look closer to the original, but hope y'all like it anyway. Think I'm not gonna post any more after this because I don't want to spam the devs thread with my fanart. We should really get a fan-art thread going if you ask me. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scdzzz

Oct 29, 2018
It will be long most likely and I have intentions of finishing no matter what, even if I need to make the story shorter... chapter 3 already looking good :)
Hopefully, Part 3 will be released this month.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much for the wonderful work!

Cagliostro7866

Aug 16, 2022
Here's my unofficial android port of My New Girlfriend Ch2 [iPatched]
with Gallery / Name Mod

Download

Pixeldrain

So cool but it would be even more immersive to rename violet too

scdzzz

Oct 29, 2018
Blurring the Walls
Vulgar Reverie
Netorase Phone
Mila AI ( Route )
Girlfriend Unfettered
The East Block ( Route )
No offense, I played each of the listed ones, they are also good, BUT this game is the best, I can't even find an analogue, everything hooked me so much, the plot, the main characters, etc. I can't wait to continue, I hope the game will have 100+ chapters :)

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes