4.50 star(s) 75 Votes

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
CircleGames so just wondering, will there be choices at some point in the game or is this intended to be a kinetic novel?

Great game btw, hot AF.
Might include some choices but nothing that affects the story...Creating mutiple paths and braches often affects the games in a negative way, I am trying to keep things simple and straight foward

Sep 14, 2023
Might include some choices but nothing that affects the story...Creating mutiple paths and braches often affects the games in a negative way, I am trying to keep things simple and straight foward
Well that is true.

I hope your game goes on for many, many updates. And don't be afraid to put the most fucked up shit imaginable in there.

Reactions: peteraw

huiAPPOAJ

Sep 28, 2021
wow, so many characters in the first 2 chapters I'm already getting lost! it is like a woman wrote this! the story is hot so far and art is really consistent for AI, I like it! what I don't like is that tragic phone system where you can't enlarge photos by clicking them and older messages disappear quickly. fix that please?

Reactions: peteraw and dfsnas

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
and so it begin.. dev say new version take longer than expected.. classic..

------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

Chapter 3 is sure to increase the NTS temperature. Right now it's clear that this chapter will be a bit bigger then the previous ones. That also means that it might take a longer time to develop.
Rest assured that this doesn't mean it will take forever for Chapter 3 to come out. I know we all have suffered from long await times for little content but you guys already know me by this point.
The quality of the content is always my priority...and delivering that quality to you without making you wait absurd times is also my top priority. I hope you guys trust me on this.
Right now I am developing a scene with Vi and I can say that this chapter will have the most amount of content with Vi, delivering content on several NTS aspects.
So let's talk about release dates, before this chapter turned into a bigger monster then I expected, I was aiming to release the chapter from 1-8 August, keeping the same schedule as Chapter 2. But right now I cannot keep that date with confidence. So I will give you guys new major updates around that first week about the game state.
For all the people that voted Public on the poll, rejoice. This teaser is meant to give you guys a little taste of what I am cooking.

Thanks!

tarless

Aug 19, 2017
I do really like this game, it contains a lot of my favorite things especially photo exchange, insta-like, etc. So if CircleGames continue in this direction - I'll name it one of the best games.
I hoped that MC takes pics during the shower scene with Ary and night scene with Vi but ok, they are cool enough. But I hope it will happen next updates.
Thanks for great game.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
He's also saying that it's gonna be bigger with more content, so that's not surprising. Aslong as time+content go well together there's nothing to criticize imo. Would be a different story if it were to take more time with less content, but that's apparently not the case.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018

------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

Chapter 3 is sure to increase the NTS temperature. Right now it's clear that this chapter will be a bit bigger then the previous ones. That also means that it might take a longer time to develop.
Rest assured that this doesn't mean it will take forever for Chapter 3 to come out. I know we all have suffered from long await times for little content but you guys already know me by this point.
The quality of the content is always my priority...and delivering that quality to you without making you wait absurd times is also my top priority. I hope you guys trust me on this.
Right now I am developing a scene with Vi and I can say that this chapter will have the most amount of content with Vi, delivering content on several NTS aspects.
So let's talk about release dates, before this chapter turned into a bigger monster then I expected, I was aiming to release the chapter from 1-8 August, keeping the same schedule as Chapter 2. But right now I cannot keep that date with confidence. So I will give you guys new major updates around that first week about the game state.
For all the people that voted Public on the poll, rejoice. This teaser is meant to give you guys a little taste of what I am cooking.

Thanks!
Nah Im betting on him this time, he heard the people and re-doing some facial structures to address the "white face" black guy comments lol, but hopefully he wont take longer than needed.

Reactions: dfsnas

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
He's also saying that it's gonna be bigger with more content, so that's not surprising. Aslong as time+content go well together there's nothing to criticize imo. Would be a different story if it were to take more time with less content, but that's apparently not the case.
hope dev prove me wrong but this is classic behaviour for this kinds of devs.. waiting and see

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes