4.50 star(s) 75 Votes

megagoober29

Jun 21, 2022
Ahaha no, but I promise I will make something different, at least try
I'm looking forward to your work man, and although I'm not too fond of NTR, I tried it anyway because the AI art was so well put together. Just hoping that the next few chapters aren't composed of mainly NTR with the player being the victim, but I don't think it's something to worry about from how the chapters are so far. :D

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
game-images-ph- ch2 or ch3 ;)

game-images ch1 find with all images :coffee:
TY
But its quality is not very good in full screen mode
So the pics inside the mobile are not optimized for full screen
It will be great if the dev increases the quality of these CGs like the CGs outside the phone

1724235197943.png

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I like NTS sharing, swing, exhibitionism content the description says for VI, but What is the NTR content in this game ?

Oct 7, 2017
HAHAHAHAHA he mad because his very amazing skill and ability in life is becoming useless and obsolete??? Hohohoho poor drawers, it's a shame your only usefulness in life (drawing lmao) is no more! LOL
Who gives a flying F about people that wasted their whole lives getting better at drawings diugs and puddies??? Cartoonists, drawers, all these useless people will end up in the gutter LAUGH MY ASS OFF
Thank you AI for making useless people useless again

Reactions: MrLightningStyle

NTRtexts

Oct 28, 2022
My 2 cents: I feel sorry for melkor. I remember his art was $hit in like 2008. He worked really hard for over a decade to get here. It's the same for basically every other famous artist. Some of them are more fortunate than others. For example, incase probably still makes $10,000 a month, but lots of Japanese mangaca aren't, especially when the quit years ago. Marketing skills seem to matter as much as drawing skills.

Making art takes a lot of time, and it's consumed very fast. So there's a lot more demand than supply, and AI fills that. I actually hate InCase's current work, but I love his style, ergo I check out lots of fakes.

I think Circle Games deserves support for making the game; it's not as easy as you think. And artists deserve recognition and support too if you can manage it.

liln42

Formerly 'shinigami258'
Jan 1, 2018
Typical F95 user response... God forbid if you express your opinion. My point still stands TO.. MUCH.. TEXST.. ppl can disagree, no harm in that.
I was just expressing my opinion on your comment. Your opinion doesn't stand up at all because your opinion is worthless and extremely stupid.

Gregor909

Jul 4, 2024
My 2 cents: I feel sorry for melkor. I remember his art was $hit in like 2008. He worked really hard for over a decade to get here. It's the same for basically every other famous artist. Some of them are more fortunate than others. For example, incase probably still makes $10,000 a month, but lots of Japanese mangaca aren't, especially when the quit years ago. Marketing skills seem to matter as much as drawing skills.

Making art takes a lot of time, and it's consumed very fast. So there's a lot more demand than supply, and AI fills that. I actually hate InCase's current work, but I love his style, ergo I check out lots of fakes.

I think Circle Games deserves support for making the game; it's not as easy as you think. And artists deserve recognition and support too if you can manage it.
funy litl shit "And artists deserve recognition and support too if you can manage it." "deserve recognition" but " if you can recognize"

JamesD3617

Jun 27, 2021
Well, since Maki took Eric's phone at the beach and told Vi to send those pics, I think "most likely" isn't the right wording here. :LOL:

It quite literally is what she did, thinking Eric was the one telling her to do so.
I mean you’re missing out on the part where Eric was getting a handjob by his sister while these texts were happening.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
More just supplementing your point that MC wasn’t a wet noodle. Vi so far has been acting with consent when it comes to being with other partners. Eric on the other hand has done things without Vi being in the loop.
Oh, I see. My bad!

Yeah, my reply to the other user was basically because it sounded like they were unaware of the beach scene where Maki told Vi via phone to send those pics. Not like she's done it behind Eric's back or anything. Vi's- so far, asked for permission on everything. Dunno how some people see him as a 'wet noodle' either considering he made Vi his slut as per their own wording.

I guess he's a little more sub when it comes to his big step-sis, but I feel like that's just natural considering she's much older. Same applies to Anya and Maki, imo. Normal sibling dynamic...well, except for the handjob. :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes