4.50 star(s) 75 Votes

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
I am surprised to see Ai art (i believe its AI right? right) but its too good for Ai, really amazing job, Fubuki my fav ahaha
Thats how you use Ai girls, feels fresh like a real art

Attero98

Aug 4, 2021
Perfect in every way. It won't be one of those projects that are left unfinished and I hope it continues. The story is going very well, I hope they don't change the story with changes in ideas. The drawings are perfect, the artificial intelligence is used perfectly, there are no errors in the visuals, there are no bugs in the game, 10/10 points, the game that reached the top in this category.

Reactions: Enlight432

WatcherOnADuck

Aug 1, 2024
Many typos have been corrected in the final version(from the site), but I still have these ones. I am not a native speaker, but I hope to be corrected if I am wrong:
Eric: Did you(+r) father manage to find any work?
Rob: Some placed(-d) called NeonClub.

Also, the image(ch3vi6.png) with sleeping Vi has a slight thumb issue.

Overall I liked the update, especially the first part with the market. I liked Anya's perspective, as it helps understand the characters' way of thinking better(and not just the interpretation of it if the narration is from Eric's perspective). I think her transformation will be one of the most exciting things in the game.
The only thing I have mixed feelings about is the corruption of Vi. Maki doesn't care how Eric and Vi will end up, if she overdoes it(I really liked their flirting at the market, but now it's taking things to a new level), well, we'll see how it ends.
Oh, and Eric's cheating(that's if Vi allowed herself to do something like that, the thread would erupt with cries about NTR). Still, you're the author.

I wish you all success!

Last edited:
Reactions: hellfire_666
Jul 1, 2018
Many typos have been corrected in the final version(from the site), but I still have these ones. I am not a native speaker, but I hope to be corrected if I am wrong:
Eric: Did you(+r) father manage to find any work?
Rob: Some placed(-d) called NeonClub.

Also, the image(ch3vi6.png) with sleeping Vi has a slight thumb issue.

Overall I liked the update, especially the first part with the market. I liked Anya's perspective, as it helps understand the characters' way of thinking better(and not just the interpretation of it if the narration is from Eric's perspective).
The only thing I have mixed feelings about is the corruption of Vi. Maki doesn't care how Eric and Vi will end up, if she overdoes it(I really liked their flirting at the market, but now it's taking things to a new level), well, we'll see how it ends.
Oh, and Eric's cheating(that's if Vi allowed herself to do something like that, the thread would erupt with cries of NTR). Still, you're the author.

I wish you all success!
That's my major gripe with the game, MC is too much of a wet noodle that is pushed around. I like the teasing but would be GREAT to have choices whether to have a sub and cuck MC as he currently is or going for a dom MC.
Vi most likely sent pics of herself bare tits and wet to the photograph, she changed her version to reassure the feeble MC but people who are worried about NTR are definitely not playing this game.

WatcherOnADuck

Aug 1, 2024
That's my major gripe with the game, MC is too much of a wet noodle that is pushed around. I like the teasing but would be GREAT to have choices whether to have a sub and cuck MC as he currently is or going for a dom MC.
Vi most likely sent pics of herself bare tits and wet to the photograph, she changed her version to reassure the feeble MC but people who are worried about NTR are definitely not playing this game.
About Mc - so apparently(in favour of the spice of events), it was conceived by the author. It's just that he and Vi seem to lack dialogue about the fact that she herself doesn't mind. I thought Eric's sexual adventures would start after the discussion of that ffm video, when they've cleared things up.
And I'm sure Vi was just teasing about photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: hellfire_666

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
Which kind of AI is this? It’s a unique art style; it doesn’t even look like it was made with AI. Can anyone tell me the name of the AI?
Unless the Dev himself tells us it will be impossible to figure out what his exact settings are for the AI artwork. He may even have trained his own model and he's certain to be using at least one mod to narrow down things further. I've only generated like 10 images and I have 3 models with countless mods. Also hard to say if he is refining his prompts and generating many images to get what he wants or if he's lowering the input from the AI and using a simple sketch, letting the AI fill in the details. That last way is how I would go if I were making a game, because it's the easiest way to consistently get the poses you want.

Reactions: palmtrees89

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well, since Maki took Eric's phone at the beach and told Vi to send those pics, I think "most likely" isn't the right wording here. :LOL:

It quite literally is what she did, thinking Eric was the one telling her to do so.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Unless the Dev himself tells us it will be impossible to figure out what his exact settings are for the AI artwork. He may even have trained his own model and he's certain to be using at least one mod to narrow down things further. I've only generated like 10 images and I have 3 models with countless mods. Also hard to say if he is refining his prompts and generating many images to get what he wants or if he's lowering the input from the AI and using a simple sketch, letting the AI fill in the details. That last way is how I would go if I were making a game, because it's the easiest way to consistently get the poses you want.
Circle is a 3d-designer/artist unless I'm completely mixing things up here, but pretty sure I did read that on one of the 67 pages. This might actually be a blend of AI and his own art. He's certainly editing images, but no clue to what extend. Other than that, I believe he's also mentioned that he trained his models.

But yeah, I've tried my hands on some fan-art (see fan-art thread if interested), but it's pretty much impossible to make an exact copy of his characters without detailed information. But ay, that's a good thing. His versions of Violet,Fubuki&Co do look great imo!

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes