4.50 star(s) 75 Votes

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Alright, finished the update, and man, it feels like a bit of a transitionary episode. Going from finally getting a proper scene with Vi in the previous update, to a lot of teasing in this one, to hopefully actually getting in chapter 4 what the chapter 3 cliffhangers are hinting at. If the developer doesn't pull the rug out from under us after those potential teases of what's to come, then chapter 4 might become an absolute masterpiece. Just, please, please don't squander the potential of the photoshoot. Maki influencing Vi to get riskier and riskier with the photographer was easily the best and most exciting part of the update.

(Oh, and please just send Anya off the deep end. I need Anya content in my life.)

This was corrected yesterday (among a LOT of other typos that were missed in the first proofreading pass)
Yeah, no shit. I was just answering the question of the guy I was replying to, in a tongue-in-cheek manner.

• Haha
Reactions: ChO_fr

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Uploaded the final version and wrote the changelog. Figure it would be for the best since the game is leaked anyway and it's always a good idea to have the thread neat for new players. Hope the update didn't disapoint. For anyone that wants to support but can't do it via Patreon, I know have Ko-Fi and SubStar and those 2 are up and running!

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
These are tags i have for this game: "2DCG, AI CG, Netorare, Netorase, Exhibitionism, Oral Sex,Vaginal Sex, Incest, Interracial, Anal Sex, Teasing, Male Protagonist,Blowjob "
See any Kinetic Novel in there?
Also devs comment: "For now his game is a Virtual Novel "
The fuck? Netorase isnt even a tag on this forum (lets not open THAT can of worms again). How did you get that tag list?

TERES

Jun 1, 2019

Novità

Now that Chapter 3 has been made public, I don't see why the release post should remain only avaiable to Gold Tier. I have now made it avaiable to all tiers! This might suck for the Silver tier supporters...Honestly I have no idea how you guys feel about this but either way I am sorry.

I am gonna remove the Daily Posts from all tiers, sadly those just take too much time out of my day and I find myself a lot of types creating those instead of the game, and that was not the idea at all. Will there still be art posts during the week? Yes! Just not as many!

Chapter 4 is now my goal! Hope Chapter 3 met expectations in terms of content and quality.

Thank you for everything!!

CG
Final.jpg

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well, looks like you got the green lights now, thank you for your help making this even better.
great. now i have 2 games where i must work and the funny think is on 2 different sites for the games :ROFLMAO: . i must see how long it takes but i think between today or tommorow i will be done

Reactions: ChO_fr

liln42

Formerly 'shinigami258'
Jan 1, 2018
Uploaded the final version and wrote the changelog. Figure it would be for the best since the game is leaked anyway and it's always a good idea to have the thread neat for new players. Hope the update didn't disapoint. For anyone that wants to support but can't do it via Patreon, I know have Ko-Fi and SubStar and those 2 are up and running!
Excellent job with the new update! I would like to ask you. How close you are to being full-time?

huiAPPOAJ

Sep 28, 2021
idk if it's just me but the netora(r/s)e stuff kind of loses its meaning when the MC has 3 other girls lusting over his cock and every girl is 10/10

Ivalix

Mar 5, 2022
Is there any other game with exact this kind of graphic style or what is this style name I am just not into ntr content but love the graphic design

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes