4.50 star(s) 75 Votes

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
This game is fantastic and I fucking love it wish I was getting cucked like that in real life.
Cucked? But the game it about sharing or that say the description, no? I was thinking the game is about netorase and for that reason I didn't try it yet. I love netorare, but the sharing is so boring for me. So... what's kind of genre is, netorare or netorase?

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Holy shit. A parody hentai VN ? Fubuki making that slutty face looks so wild.. yet enticing.

There are several chicks. Will there be more options to get more girlfriends and NTR them as well in future?

Last edited:

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Can anyone let me know if the "gallery mod" and "name mod" are up to date with the newest version, or will I need to wait for a update of them?

Jan 17, 2022
Cucked? But the game it about sharing or that say the description, no? I was thinking the game is about netorase and for that reason I didn't try it yet. I love netorare, but the sharing is so boring for me. So... what's kind of genre is, netorare or netorase?
So far it's netorase, and the way it's going, it will be a dom male protagonist sharing game. Maybe a sub route could be added later on but it's a dom MC for now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i´m a little confused.Is this the version what was leaked here basicly right after the release or is this the newer version from yesterday with the proofread?

ChO_fr

Jun 7, 2024
i´m a little confused.Is this the version what was leaked here basicly right after the release or is this the newer version from yesterday with the proofread?
It is the earlier version. Perhaps in due time the developer will update it with the "final" version, which is currently available on the dev Discord server. If you find any weird typo or grammar error, do not look any further :)

Only these were updated though, so if you were the one making mods for the game, feel free to update them ! ^^

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It is the earlier version. Perhaps in due time the developer will update it with the "final" version, which is currently available on the dev Discord server. If you find any weird typo or grammar error, do not look any further :)
ok thanks for the information. i had a hunch why i didn't want to work on the mod updates

Oct 7, 2017
I love the whole netorase netotate futanari whatever japanese fancy words for things as basic as CUCK and GAY. I would love that the MC wasn't cucked only by DEI but maybe the dev is projecting.
The game is great though

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Only these were updated though, so if you were the one making mods for the game, feel free to update them ! ^^
i will wait then when the "newer" version will be here because else i would twice update the mods and this is not what i will

Reactions: ChO_fr
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes