4.50 star(s) 75 Votes

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
These are tags i have for this game: "2DCG, AI CG, Netorare, Netorase, Exhibitionism, Oral Sex,Vaginal Sex, Incest, Interracial, Anal Sex, Teasing, Male Protagonist,Blowjob "
See any Kinetic Novel in there?
Also devs comment: "For now his game is a Virtual Novel "
Screenshot_20240820-090008~2.png

Reactions: ffive

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
It is a little confusing as it's tagged as kinetic novel, but the description says visual novel. I'll venture a guess that it's probably a slip up, but still, doesn't help clarify things. Do we have any idea what the plan is supposed to be, like when choices are going to be added?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
The description on the op page says that this is a virtual novel that nothing will be avoidable, do you guys not know how to read or are you trolling?
That doesnt mean that you jump to the conclusion that it is Kinetic Novel, there are VN`s with with plenty of choices but where NTR or Lesbianism is unavoidable. A VN on this site means a story with choices!

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Launched in May and already 50+ reviews with 4,5* even tho its AI art? Holy damn, this must be REALLY good. Count me in!
I'm going to be a skeptic regarding this simply due to my experience with anything review related to AI (and because I haven't played the game lol). When I was looking for AI chatbots, different services were constantly being shilled and upvoted by bots.

Simply, is this game actually good enough to warrant it's score?

ChO_fr

Jun 7, 2024
Weird, played my save, no new content added. Started a new save, no new content added.

What I'm missing?
The Chapter 3 update is not public yet (the links in the First page are from Chapter 2), but it will be soon.
For the previous Chapters, when the release was made public the dev updated the links and Changelog in the first post.

Edit : The links in the first post seem to have been updated ; The Changelog might get updated later then.

Last edited:

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
If you can't wait for the Name Mod to update, URM (universal renpy mod) works just as well. Although, you need to search for "Eric" in the search section on the left-hand side menu within the values filter and replace all mentions of Eric with your chosen name. The simple renaming section won't work fully as intended.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes