4.50 star(s) 73 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Btw, I'm pretty sure loRA's are the same because in civitai theres a option to upload a picture and it shows what loRA's and prompts the person use to generate the image, it's only a matter of finding the right amount of texture for each loRA, also the right prompt is very important.
Ofcourse it is, but people act like it's super easy to reproduce the devs work. If you work with AI, you know that's not the case.

Reactions: Talishan

H4rphy

Jul 16, 2021
Who is that supposed to be? Anya?

View attachment 3958354

Still waiting on your 1:1 exact copy. A random model with blonde hair I can do aswell, but reproducing the devs work I cannot.
no that's asuna from SAO haha, I'm just playing with the AI rn, go do your homework and stop chocking on dev's dick, if he's having any work, is for making the story and MAYBE some edits in the art

Reactions: teq

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
no that's asuna from SAO haha, I'm just playing with the AI rn, go do your homework and stop chocking on dev's dick, if he's having any work, is for making the story and MAYBE some edits in the art
How am I choking on devs dick? Because you can't provide an exact copy of his art? I'm not the one who came here acting like it's super easy to do. You failed miserably, just like the other guy.

Also.. what homework? Sorry I'm not watching anime 24/7 and can't provide a name to your model. lol

H4rphy

Jul 16, 2021
How am I choking on devs dick? Because you can't provide an exact copy of his art? I'm not the one who came here acting like it's super easy to do. You failed miserably, just like the other guy.

Also.. what homework? Sorry I'm not watching anime 24/7 and can't provide a name to your model. lol
I said do your homework to find the loRA's and prompts like I just told you how to do it, and I didn't fail since I already said, dev used the same loRA's and prompts because it's in his OWN image.

I won't give the awnsers because I don't wanna harm anyone's work, but I told you how to get it.

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023

why do you think anyone gives a shit to "prove" it to you? you clearly know much less about AI than these people who are actively using it and getting extremely close

just admit you don't know what you're talking about at all

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I said do your homework to find the loRA's and prompts like I just told you how to do it, and I didn't fail since I already said, dev used the same loRA's and prompts because it's in his OWN image.

I won't give the awnsers because I don't wanna harm anyone's work, but I told you how to get it.
You said: "the same results", then you post an image that's way off. That's a complete failure. Clearly you're full of shit.

Now your easy way out is to act like you don't wanna hurt the devs work all the while providing the infos required to actually get close to the original. Yeah, good one. lol

Edit: Even told you to DM me incase you don't wanna make it public, by the way. You really make alot of sense my guy.

why do you think anyone gives a shit to "prove" it to you? you clearly know much less about AI than these people who are actively using it and getting extremely close

just admit you don't know what you're talking about at all
You gave enough shits to claim that there's exact copies of his work on Discord. There isn't. You could easily shut me up with a single image, but instead you wanna act like you don't care. Why respond to me in the first place if that's the case?

I am using AI to create fanart, so I prolly know a thing or two about it.

You two are actual clowns.

Last edited:

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
You said: "the same results", then you post an image that's way off. That's a complete failure. Clearly you're full of shit.

Now your easy way out is to act like you don't wanna hurt the devs work all the while providing the infos required to actually get close to the original. Yeah, good one. lol

Edit: Even told you to DM me incase you don't wanna make it public, by the way. You really make alot of sense my guy.

You gave enough shits to claim that there's exact copies of his work on Discord. There isn't. You could easily shut me up with a single image, but instead you wanna act like you don't care. Why respond to me in the first place if that's the case?

I am using AI to create fanart, so I prolly know a thing or two about it.

You two are actual clowns.
My dude, are they actually saying anything worth replying to? Engaging with toxic people is bad for your health, yo.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Just found this game and was very enthused by it. AI art but still very sweet and a hot story so far. I doubt the character is inspired by her, but when I saw Maki it immediately made me think of jennalynnmeowri:

Then I went back to look at the comments from the beginning of thread expecting to see a bunch of people hyped. BIG MISTAKE. I should have known better. Every game that doesn't have every woman in the game with tunnel vision for the MC turns in to an absolute shit show. We get it - some jock stole your girlfriend in high school and now you have to make life miserable for everyone else. How about instead of being a miserable fuck you get a therapist and work it out with them. JFC

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
yea no shit - that's exactly what the dev said it was, and that's what it is

the fact that you guys can't read descriptions and tags is the real problem here. dev has delivered exactly what it says on the tin
Don't be such a defensive little bitch with your panties in a bunch. Dev is clear it's kinetic & no one said he didn't. Dev is doing a good job. Some of us are just commenting that we wish there were some choices, which is our right in an open forum. It's definitely not a "game" in any sense though, which is also in the description.

Jonathanbezoz2023

Jan 17, 2023
Dude literally said it's his first project and it will be linear without any choices as a way of trying out his skills and how the audience will engage. I believe when he's done with this one, the next one shall be an actual game not just a kinetic-novel.
Tbh, if kinetic novels rather than games allow for faster updates, I’m glad to see more kinetic novels. So frustrating finding a good game that the creator then takes 3 months between updates for

i cookie.you

Oct 21, 2023
I'll be honest, I wrote this game off due to two things, one it had AI art and two it seemed to be you played as a complete cuck. Well I have since changed my mind on it, first of all while the AI art isn't the ideal for me it's still fairly decent quality as far as AI art goes. There's a very minimal amount of noticeable artificats and even the consistency on faces/bodies is quite solid between images overall. And in terms of the cuck stuff, well there definitely will be cuckold content I'm sure, but you're a "chad" cuckold in the sense that your character isn't some ugly insecure loser but rather an attractive, growingly confident in shape dude with a big dick who likes the idea of his girlfriend being a slut. Still not for everyone but I have found I don't mind it.

My actual biggest issue with the game so far are the typos, there are some weird typos, and some pretty consistent ones too. It eludes me now discussing it after having played but I distinctly remember two typos in the space of about 3 sentences which seemed so brutally obvious that I can only suspect the guys first language is most certainly not english.
"Chad"-cuckold, the dumbest thing ever. It's probably for people like you this site removed the NTR tag and replaced it with netorase. It's cool to be a cuckold, it's probably even cooler to raise someone else's kid.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Tbh, if kinetic novels rather than games allow for faster updates, I’m glad to see more kinetic novels. So frustrating finding a good game that the creator then takes 3 months between updates for
Well by what he said, it should mean that his next game after this one is finished might include actual choices and different paths which of course will take longer than this one to develop since it's none-linear but the Ai aspect helps tremendously in cutting development time.

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes