atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
That's how my wife got E. Coli. Spent a week in the hospital.
Oh damn, if everytime we think at how dangerous is sex, nobody will fuck anymore.
That time that I had oral sex with a young beautician during her period ? If I had thought of the risk, I would have lost an adventure that I still remember and excite me.
PS
I hope your wife took e. coli from you :LOL:

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
Ch 4 Workflow Peak
Hello everyone, I will leave here some of the latest stuff I have been working on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chapter 4 is trending to be the biggest update yet will already 72 renders on the images folder already ( Chapter 3 had 135 total ), I am really pushing to deliver a bigger update with improvements on quality of life and new mechanics ( Like the animations ).

Of course we still have the comic on scheduled for 31 of Oct.

That leaves me with a small window to deliver the update but I believe it is possible! The first half of the chapter will be submited for proofread this week.

I will keep you posted about the progress, this time I will not provide a release date in advance, most likely I will anounce the date when the chapter is pretty much done or very close to it.

I just hope this chapter isn't too ambitious for me to deliver but I am confident. Hope the renders are looking good :)
13.png 05.png 15.png

Klaus Serpens

Sep 11, 2024
Ch 4 Workflow Peak
Hello everyone, I will leave here some of the latest stuff I have been working on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chapter 4 is trending to be the biggest update yet will already 72 renders on the images folder already ( Chapter 3 had 135 total ), I am really pushing to deliver a bigger update with improvements on quality of life and new mechanics ( Like the animations ).

Of course we still have the comic on scheduled for 31 of Oct.

That leaves me with a small window to deliver the update but I believe it is possible! The first half of the chapter will be submited for proofread this week.

I will keep you posted about the progress, this time I will not provide a release date in advance, most likely I will anounce the date when the chapter is pretty much done or very close to it.

I just hope this chapter isn't too ambitious for me to deliver but I am confident. Hope the renders are looking good :)
View attachment 4085321 View attachment 4085323 View attachment 4085322
we trust and believe in you. We know that you will do the best you can in the conditions you have.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes