Dercuillo

Jan 14, 2020
October 31 is almost here, hopefully, he won’t rush! Better to have a well-polished chapter for Christmas (with some related goodies) than half-finished work just to please the community!

I’ve finished translating the three chapters myself (currently in proofreading), and since it was done the old-school way (no automation, editing scripts line by line), I was able to fix a bunch of tiny details (better pauses, some missing window hides, etc.). Believe me, it’s a chore, even with some dev tricks!

I hope the community will stay cool and won’t discourage this brand-new studio! Let’s allow him (them? is it still a one man work?) to do his job, and for those who can, go give some love on Patreon, it’s still the best way to boost productivity!

BasedDenier

Sep 23, 2024
I'm new to adult games and haven't explored many genres, but is it normal to feel bad when playing this game specifically? It feels like sooner or later "my new girlfriend" will be cucking me with everyone. I'm kinda ok with incest (with the sisters) but the whole concept of getting excited about other men plowing my gf feels really bad. Is this the path the game is taking?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I'm new to adult games and haven't explored many genres, but is it normal to feel bad when playing this game specifically? It feels like sooner or later "my new girlfriend" will be cucking me with everyone. I'm kinda ok with incest (with the sisters) but the whole concept of getting excited about other men plowing my gf feels really bad. Is this the path the game is taking?
Yes, and welcome to the dark side, you may end up enjoying it bit by bit until you discover you were into it from the beginning but never really knew it.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
Yeah, I'd say it's pretty normal to not like your GF getting fucked by others. Games like this are for the abnormal who don't feel bad about it or the very abnormal who enjoy feeling bad about it.

The dev has stated there will be (unavoidable) sharing/swinging. So yeah, Vi's getting plowed by other dudes. It's probably not worth sticking with the game if you can't get rid of the bad feeling.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yeah, I'd say it's pretty normal to not like your GF getting fucked by others. Games like this are for the abnormal who don't feel bad about it or the very abnormal who enjoy feeling bad about it.
What about people who can separate reality and games? You know, people who wouldn't share their girlfriend in the real world, but can still find enjoyment out of the kink in a video game? We are talking about pixels here, doesn't mean you necessarily wish to have it happen in real life.

I'd argue the only abnormal thing is if someone can't tell the difference between game and reality. Might not wanna immerse yourself to a point where you believe the girl in this game is your actual girlfriend. lol

Edit: By the way, even if someone does it IRL, I wouldn't call it 'abnormal'. What is normal? I mean fuck, aslong as people are happy in their relationship and nobody gets hurt, whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
What about people who can separate reality and games? You know, people who wouldn't share their girlfriend in the real world, but can still find enjoyment out of the kink in a video game? We are talking about pixels here, doesn't mean you necessarily wish to have it happen in real life.

I'd argue the only abnormal thing is if someone can't see the difference between game and reality. Might not wanna immerse yourself to a point where you believe the girl in this game is your actual girlfriend. lol
You make a really good point. I'd also say to BasedDenier that, as you're new to adult games, you'll want to look out for games that are NTR (netorare) or NTRS (netorase) in addition to swinging, etc. Netorare = love interest gets stolen from MC, NTRS = love interest is shared with other men with the consent of the MC. If you are strongly averse to the girlfriend/wife being with others (and/or the MC being with other women), then if I were you I'd find what you are into and narrow your scope. Nothing wrong with liking vanilla stuff -- I enjoy many games in that lane, if you want recs, off the top of my head (games I've at least played SOME of): Eternum, Being a DIK, Harem Hotel, Out of Touch!, Lessons in Love, Echoes: Cards of Destiny, FreshWomen, Where it All Began. Hope that helps :)

BasedDenier

Sep 23, 2024
You make a really good point. I'd also say to BasedDenier that, as you're new to adult games, you'll want to look out for games that are NTR (netorare) or NTRS (netorase) in addition to swinging, etc. Netorare = love interest gets stolen from MC, NTRS = love interest is shared with other men with the consent of the MC. If you are strongly averse to the girlfriend/wife being with others (and/or the MC being with other women), then if I were you I'd find what you are into and narrow your scope. Nothing wrong with liking vanilla stuff -- I enjoy many games in that lane, if you want recs, off the top of my head (games I've at least played SOME of): Eternum, Being a DIK, Harem Hotel, Out of Touch!, Lessons in Love, Echoes: Cards of Destiny, FreshWomen, Where it All Began. Hope that helps :)
Thanks bro. Very warm and welcoming community of degenerates like myself lol

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017

I'd argue the only abnormal thing is if someone can't tell the difference between game and reality. Might not wanna immerse yourself to a point where you believe the girl in this game is your actual girlfriend. lol

Edit: By the way, even if someone does it IRL, I wouldn't call it 'abnormal'. What is normal? I mean fuck, aslong as people are happy in their relationship and nobody gets hurt, whatever floats your boat.
Yeah, alright man. Not sure why you're directing all that at me, I enjoy this game and others like it as well. I wasn't saying it's wrong to enjoy sharing/swinging, fictionally or actually.

Anyway, enough of that shit. How many people actually enjoy both the incest plot and the stuff with Vi and friends? I kind of skipped everything involving the family after the sister was introduced. Fuckin love the exhibitionist stuff with Vi though.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yeah, alright man. Not sure why you're directing all that at me, I enjoy this game and others like it as well. I wasn't saying it's wrong to enjoy sharing/swinging, fictionally or actually.

Anyway, enough of that shit. How many people actually enjoy both the incest plot and the stuff with Vi and friends? I kind of skipped everything involving the family after the sister was introduced. Fuckin love the exhibitionist stuff with Vi though.
Uh, that wasn't exactly directed at you in particular, just what I think. Well, except the part where you call it 'abnormal'. My bad if you feel like I offended you or anything.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019

I did a questionnaire a while back for my fanart that got over 60 responses, I can definitely tell you a LOT of people enjoy the incest stuff.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019

The dev has stated there will be (unavoidable) sharing/swinging. So yeah, Vi's getting plowed by other dudes. It's probably not worth sticking with the game if you can't get rid of the bad feeling.
It will include (indeed center around) sharing/swinging/NTS, but he's clarified on a number of occasions the MC will not be a cuck and indeed will grow more dominant as time goes on. If that isn't enough to mollify those who are on the fence that's fair enough but I thought I'd clarify. I will go a step further and say the NTS will be undoubtedly getting VERY debauched, Eric will grow to love it and be getting plenty of his own pussy, but if the LI being a debauched super slut is too much then you won't want to play.

Last edited:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Yes, and welcome to the dark side, you may end up enjoying it bit by bit until you discover you were into it from the beginning but never really knew it.
Yeah, but this path of self-discovery is gradually leading to strange places...
Today, I was searching for the combination of Netorase and Necrophilia...
I think I shouldn't continue this path of self-discovery anymore :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: hlfwaycrks

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024

I enjoy both incest and NTS
However, I didn't understand the reason for your question

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
It will include (indeed center around) sharing/swinging/NTS, but he's clarified on a number of occasions the MC will not be a cuck and indeed will grow more dominant as time goes on. If that isn't enough to mollify those who are on the fence that's fair enough but I thought I'd clarify. I will go a step further and say the NTS will be undoubtedly getting VERY debauched, Eric will grow to love it and be getting plenty of his own pussy, but if the LI being a debauched super slut is too much then you won't want to play.
This right here is why MNGF is my number one project. The sub path always seems to get more play in NTRS games which sucks for someone like me, but thank God for CircleGames' vision. The hero we needed!

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah, but this path of self-discovery is gradually leading to strange places...
Today, I was searching for the combination of Netorase and Necrophilia...
I think I shouldn't continue this path of self-discovery anymore :coffee:
Ohh, yeah nah. I like my women to have some "life" in them hah.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes