4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Whether applicable here or not, I just want to say that it is a shame how I now catch myself wondering, every time I look at some anime style pictures, whether they're AI or not. Just another example of how this toxic technology pollutes the internet, the way we think and our enjoyment.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Probably the most shameless use of AI I've seen so far, but you do you. I'd personally at least add a shout-out for the actual artist when it's this blatant. Other than that, I'd recommend getting a native speaker for proofreading.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

kv3

Apr 2, 2020
I call yourself a professional artist and create this from your passion but looking at this I can confidently say this is a lie. I am an artist and I already dabble and even incorporate AI into work so I know that generating a preferable AI art is not hard at all but it's VERY time consuming. You don't even have to write complicated prompts to make it work like how some AI bros like exaggerate because lots of the key prompts you already have can give similar results to the extra ones, sometimes the extra ones don't even work correctly.

If you call yourself a professional artist, then it's even quicker to draw it yourself the way you wanted. But I know why you don't, because either you are lazy to do it after work, or drawing for you is tiring. Whatever the case it is evident that you are not passionate at all. This is just a effortless side project you can have after work. If what I said here is true then I sorry to say this project is going to get abandoned once you already reached a certain peak, like a lot of other games here on this site. I would suggest you finish this game early as much as you can.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Leskan and aordd69

mikethemand

Nov 28, 2022
I understand that the whole situation may upset you and other users, it was not my intention, I should try and reach out to him first I just got so excited with the project I never even tought about issues like that, I cannot reach out to him. Do you have any ideia how I could ? Maybe instagram...plus the whole Patreon thing, yeah it is AI art but this project took a looooot of work to get a first release, months. Programming and writing is not my background, maybe that is not enough for some people, but does not change the fact that it took serious hours to get to this point.
at least you're honest about your intent. haters gonna hate but even more so on f95 in ntr game threads. they flock to those threads

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I like the game. The art is great. I love Melkor Mancin. The girls are gorgeous.
Good luck, CircleGames. Ignore the haters.

:cautious:
(From one one-star review)
Another review aims to sabotage a new game because the member doesn't like NTR.
I wish the staff would crack down on this. Yeah, the review barely passes the rules, but the intent is clear.

alyssssssssss
a game that has just been born, already makes us understand what we will play, what will happen, and the roles, here we go again, another boy who loves to be cuckolded, the prologue dream already makes us understand that his women will be fucked by BBC children of the new neighbor, hahahah, graphically nothing innovative, audio might be ok, but it's only the last of the essential things, I repeat, sorry to say it, but this prologue makes us understand what we'll be playing, it's nothing new, now NTR comes out every minute. Patience.

I don't think the rules prohibit me from naming NTR as bad, so don't follow it, but I pointed out that the NTR genre is not the reason for the star, it's now your prejudice towards those who criticize this genre, if you criticize Harem or Incest , no one protests, but if you dare to attack NTR, the world will go wild, beyond this, I said that making a similar prologue already gives many clues about what happens in the story, who it happens to, etc. it's like a mystery film, in the prologue you show who is a murderer, practically a spoiler, and tell me if I'm not right, then you call it a game, no, it's a kinetic video, NTR you can't denigrate the word game, because this with the game, it has no connection.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
NTR in itself is not one singular fetish, there are multiple within - Netorare, Netorase, Netori. There are people who like their NTR hidden, there are people who like humiliation that comes with it, there are people that don't like that, there are people who like femdom, there are people who like just light teasing and everything consensual. There are multiple smaller fetishes that can coexist under one big NTR umbrella. There are also things that are not NTR in itself but can also be in the game for variety. There is not a single piece of media that is "for everyone", even without NTR you couldn't make a game that appeals to everyone.

It's like academy awards and their "Best animated film" - you basically compare boss baby and a silent voice, poop humour movie made for children and a serious anime. But hey, they are both animated so I either like the both or don't, no variety between them I guess?
By NTR here we usually refer exclusively to netarare. And certainly, someone who doesn't like netorare won't play a game where it's unavoidable, even if it's just a scene. Therefore the game will only can appeal to those who like netorare.

In any case, I don't think I'll continue arguing about it because it's clear that the game doesn't interest me.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Game looks promising and love the art. If its hand drawn, itll take ages to develop but i like the direction so far so keep it at

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leskan

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Game looks promising and love the art. If its hand drawn, itll take ages to develop but i like the direction so far so keep it at
The real art is by an artist called Melkor Mancin, he took ages to develop his skill, but the dev of this game takes far less time to feed it to the AI. Check out his comics, I particularly like Spades and Breaking In Tim.

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes