VN Ren'Py My New Girlfriend [v0.3 Ch. 1] [CircleGames]

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Seems like it's gonna be huge, but only with Melkor's blessing, since everyone here would be actually enjoying his art that's produced from AI.

Reactions: Leskan

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
If you use any artist's art for anything, especially for making imitations through AI, the good thing would be to contact and ask before hand, not starting a patreon mid dev of the game before talking about it. And the whole "I do not steal market share from him"is a joke. I do differents type of arts, and I wouldn't want at all seeing it use for anything without my knowledge, especially if they make money out of it. It isn't about making the same media or not, it's about using someone lifework without asking and profiting out of it.
I understand that the whole situation may upset you and other users, it was not my intention, I should try and reach out to him first I just got so excited with the project I never even tought about issues like that, I cannot reach out to him. Do you have any ideia how I could ? Maybe instagram...plus the whole Patreon thing, yeah it is AI art but this project took a looooot of work to get a first release, months. Programming and writing is not my background, maybe that is not enough for some people, but does not change the fact that it took serious hours to get to this point.

Ker'mhod

Jul 22, 2017
I understand that the whole situation may upset you and other users, it was not my intention, I should try and reach out to him first I just got so excited with the project I never even tought about issues like that, I cannot reach out to him. Do you have any ideia how I could ? Maybe instagram...plus the whole Patreon thing, yeah it is AI art but this project took a looooot of work to get a first release, months. Programming and writing is not my background, maybe that is not enough for some people, but does not change the fact that it took serious hours to get to this point.
He def has an instagram ( ) , maybe even a email somewhere. The problem is not that you didn't work and just straight up steal. I don't think you're an evil dude that just tries to gain money on his back. It just seems logical to always ask first, when you use the work of an artist for your own work. Especially if it's not even mixed and when people see it, they directly jump on it thinking it's that artist work and not yours. As long as you get approuval etc, I wouldn't see anything against it. It just seems to me only fair.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Even for a demo I was kinda bored. For being an intro and teaser, kinda gave away the farm. Like blonde from the dream is his sister, the 2 dudes are the two sons to the new neighbor, and in the future the next dream will be the neighbor dad with MC mom or something.

Alas, being kinetic is enough for me to move on.

idatfomula

Feb 28, 2018
Art style looks exactly like Melkor Marcin's comics.
So either he is in your team or you have a very talented artist who is heavily inspired by Melkor Marcin, ... or this is AI.

Take your guesses folks.

Reactions: Fearnaught

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I like NTR games, but I just cant see those huge black dick guys anymore... as I have said this already before: it can be anything else: Best friend, ugly dude, shota, evil boss, even freaking TENTACLES, but bbc is just.. i dont know man.. not appealing at all imo.
The art looks like AI, but it looks good enough for a quick fun enjoyment, if not for the problem mentioned above...
What a shame...

Good luck tho :HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: Leskan and baka

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
yet another blacked game, wouldnt hurt to see a reverse uno card bleached game with a white MC cucking black guys game with a black MC that gets cucked by a white guy, at least it would be original in some way. But if this is what the dev wants to do then go all in after all is your vision and your game. So even if it not my thing I hope you make a good game. Edited to correct myself

Then what do you expect in a NTR game? Please, share your ancient knowledge with us mortals.
White on black, indian on chinese, japanese on muslim. There is a lot to choose from but this is the "safest" one

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
yet another blacked game, wouldnt hurt to see a reverse uno card bleached game with a white MC cucking black guys at least it would be original in some way. But if this is what the dev wants to do then go all in after all is your vision and your game. So even if it not my thing I hope you make a good game
Never played harem games the guy:

Reactions: Leskan

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
practically the prologue is already half the story of the game, or of what happens, come on, it doesn't take a genius,
- MC dreams of BBC fucking his girlfriend and sister
- MC goes home and finds a new neighbor BBC with two men sons always BBC, hahah
-The girlfriend is already a liar from the first sentence, and an exhibitionist, showing her ass to the whole class, but she tells MC not to let anyone know that they are together, hahah.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes