VN Ren'Py My New Girlfriend [v0.3 Ch. 1] [CircleGames]

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Kieron1998

Mar 10, 2023
Damn, the 2d art style of this game is tremendous. It's obviously ai but it's made so well especially the hands and other weird body glitches that ai is known for and everything looks super polished. I don't think this is the right place for me to ask this question but can someone tell me how the dev is creating art like this using Ai? Like what loras is he using and other stuff? Obviously this will take alot of practice and patience to put out something like this and kudos to the dev for having that but I would love to know the process behind the stunning art design.

Reactions: bilors

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
correct that is by most peoples understanding of what fanart means. I wrote up the prompt in stable diffusion and played around with loras to get something close to what circlegames is making.
I noticed it's close enough but still not the same. I call to create a Fanart forum. It'll be bombarded

mattia05

Jun 8, 2024
CircleGames hi, i really appreciate your amazing work, i think this art style is incredible. Probably this is a stupid question and i'm sorry for this. Can you tell me what kind of art style is this? i wanted to find some comics or games with this art style. Thank you very much and continue like this, this game could be the best game on F95

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
CircleGames hi, i really appreciate your amazing work, i think this art style is incredible. Probably this is a stupid question and i'm sorry for this. Can you tell me what kind of art style is this? i wanted to find some comics or games with this art style. Thank you very much and continue like this, this game could be the best game on F95
Search for Melkor Mancin, that is what this is closest to.

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
It's an AI blend so it's for hard for me to point out comics or games similar to mine, sorry.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Search for Melkor Mancin, that is what this is closest to.
I'm not an artist and so maybe I just don't have the eye for it, but after checking out Melkor's thread on F95 (well, the preview pics), I'm failing to see any similarities between Melkor's art and what CircleGames is producing here. Been reading through the first pages in this thread here, and there's been so much hate regarding it...I just don't see it.

Also kinda ironic when people cry about art-theft when this entire website is based on piracy, which also applies to Melkor's thread dedicated to his art. Funny how people aren't crying there that F95 provides it for free. lol

Anyway... I'm really loving this game so far. The art is just great and I was trying to find other games with similar art...apparently they don't exist, or maybe I'm just bad with the search function. Either way, CircleGames has something great going on, imo!

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
I'm not an artist and so maybe I just don't have the eye for it, but after checking out Melkor's thread on F95 (well, the preview pics), I'm failing to see any similarities between Melkor's art and what CircleGames is producing here. Been reading through the first pages in this thread here, and there's been so much hate regarding it...I just don't see it.

Also kinda ironic when people cry about art-theft when this entire website is based on piracy, which also applies to Melkor's thread dedicated to his art. Funny how people aren't crying there that F95 provides it for free. lol

Anyway... I'm really loving this game so far. The art is just great and I was trying to find other games with similar art...apparently they don't exist, or maybe I'm just bad with the search function. Either way, CircleGames has something great going on, imo!
you dont see any cause this is the new version, this version in reality is 0.2, but CircleGames remade every art again after not being able to come to an agreement with Melkor about the AI, the new artstyle version of the game started from 0.2

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
you dont see any cause this is the new version, this version in reality is 0.2, but CircleGames remade every art again after not being able to come to an agreement with Melkor about the AI, the new artstyle version of the game started from 0.2
Oooh, ok then that makes sense I guess. Was starting to think I'm just blind or something. Thanks for the info! :D

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes