VN Ren'Py My New Girlfriend [v0.3 Ch. 1] [CircleGames]

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

BananaCreamGames

Apr 27, 2024
CircleGames
Since you monetize your game, with art made with AI, do you give money to Romulo Melkor Mancin, the artist who made the arts that you 100% and totally trained your AI on? 'Cause there is no work from you at all on the art there, and you didn't even mixed it with other styles, artists etc. It's kinda ok I guess to use other's arts to train your AI, no one can do anything against that most of the time, but you gain money from it, that's an other story. Very sketchy imo. unless you got their approuval, but since I don't see ANY word about there artist here or on your patreon...
wow you realize you're on a pirate website?

suckedinto

Feb 5, 2018
this looks absolutely fantastic. Hooked. Can't wait to see it actually fleshed out. It's just a tease right now.

Reactions: Leskan
Nov 26, 2019
Why are we saying good work, the brother aint doing anything except giving an AI already created content. To the argument this is a pirate website for one many people still support the creators of games, but most importantly I am not taking their work and then monetizing it.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Why are we saying good work, the brother aint doing anything except giving an AI already created content. To the argument this is a pirate website for one many people still support the creators of games, but most importantly I am not taking their work and then monetizing it.
He's not taking his work, he's using Ai that has been fed Melkor's art and then used the Ai to create work SIMILAR to Melkor's, I played the first version, it looked 85% similar to Melkor, at the end of the day the guy was respectful enough to listen to the people and the artist and tbh the new art looks better and more consistent than the previous one imo.

Nov 26, 2019
He's not taking his work, he's using Ai that has been fed Melkor's art and then used the Ai to create work SIMILAR to Melkor's, I played the first version, it looked 85% similar to Melkor, at the end of the day the guy was respectful enough to listen to the people and the artist and tbh the new art looks better and more consistent than the previous one imo.
Lmao thats all I can say to that argument, he's not stealing he's just using someone else's work to train a generative AI and then it generates art that looks so SIMILAR that everyone can immediately tell where that said art comes from. I know what im saying has no importance but its sad to see this happen as it will begin to happen much more frequently.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Hmm IDK, I am using the same file and it works just fine, I didnt edit out the .rpy file, does it show up as an error or what does it show ? Because in my case it plays the same scene as if it's the first time it's played without saying step- whatever.
Nah, no error, it just doesn't change the dialogue for me. I extracted the game, downloaded the chapter1.rpy file, moved it to the \MynewGf-pc\game folder, and started a new save. If there's something else I need to do, please let me know. Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-06-09 150540.png

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Nah, no error, it just doesn't change the dialogue for me. I extracted the game, downloaded the chapter1.rpy file, moved it to the \MynewGf-pc\game folder, and started a new save. If there's something else I need to do, please let me know. Thanks!

View attachment 3721206
You need to paste it in the game/scripts folder and overwrite it with the old one (make a back up of the original script just in case)

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
People crying about fetishes they dont like are the worst kind of users.
/thread
they really need to move on instead of ruining a game because it not to their taste, go play generic vanilla college harem games as if those weren't already "boring" and "overplayed" :rolleyes:

Reactions: Leskan

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Lmao thats all I can say to that argument, he's not stealing he's just using someone else's work to train a generative AI and then it generates art that looks so SIMILAR that everyone can immediately tell where that said art comes from. I know what im saying has no importance but its sad to see this happen as it will begin to happen much more frequently.
He didn't even train it, the Ai was already trained before hand, someone shared the tweet of Melkors with an older date.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018

View attachment 3721206
Just like Doshima said, my mistake for not stating that sorry.
That's the installation path:
X:\MynewGf-pc\game\scripts

You'll put the file instead of the one's already there.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
You need to paste it in the game/scripts folder and overwrite it with the old one (make a back up of the original script just in case)
Just like Doshima said, my mistake for not stating that sorry.
That's the installation path:
X:\MynewGf-pc\game\scripts

You'll put the file instead of the one's already there.
Ahh, thank you both, that did the trick. I probably should've just checked that folder myself, but apparently I'm a creature of habit, and didn't even think to do so lol.

MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
/thread
they really need to move on instead of ruining a game because it not to their taste, go play generic vanilla college harem games as if those weren't already "boring" and "overplayed" :rolleyes:
I'm assuming you're directing this dig at me considering you used the words I used, so let's see.

You read what I said, and proceeded to ignore almost everything written including the parts where I stated:

1. I like interracial
2. I have read ntr's that I couldn't complain about. translation I enjoyed them for what they are.
3. I said I don't want the developer to abandon their game, meaning I want them to continue (In fact, I'm curious to see what direction they'll take it and if they implement similar aspects as Taffy Tales).

It never ceases to amaze me how people like you can read something, ignore almost all of it, and hyper-focus on one small part of it, misrepresenting the entire argument to spin this narrative as a way of dunking on someone. News flash genius, not everyone will agree with you, and criticism is a normal part of development. So please explain how I'm ruining the game. The only thing I'm "Ruining" is your mood.

Also, FYI, you're talking to someone whose only criticism of Euphoria was "Too much Scat". So no I won't just "Go play generic vanilla college harem games" thanks. You don't like my opinion? tough, DM me and have a genuine convo, or ignore me. plain and simple.

• Haha
Reactions: Leskan and BangB420

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Well again, CG didnt train any AI, the AI was already pre-trained before by someone else, and again dude decided to find some other Ai that looks similar to what CG wants which is cool still, at the end of the day Gen AI is the new era and people will use them to their hearts content, check Summertime Saga Fanart, people doing major art better than the game itself.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes