VN Ren'Py My New Girlfriend [v0.3 Ch. 1] [CircleGames]

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

sunduk51

Feb 18, 2021
Well, the game is good. But I had so many hopes for a AI trained on Melkor's art......
The day is ruined.
However, the new style is hot as fucj

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Well, I came back to this after the art update and I'm actually pretty impressed now. The story escalation seems natural and makes a lot more sense than some other NTS/NTR works I've seen. The music and the occasional female voice clips are really nice too. The only real issue I have is that the dev should think about getting a native proofreader, the grammar is occasionally a bit wonky and there's barely any proper punctuation, but other than that I'm really liking this so far and excited to see more.

Reactions: smurg

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Well, the game is good. But I had so many hopes for a AI trained on Melkor's art......
The day is ruined.
However, the new style is hot as fucj
CG is decent enough to not just hatch his style away even though some people liked the idea including me, but some didn't find the idea entertaining them, although Melkor is a lazy fuck which doesn't matter much.

Reactions: Serw23

wumuwu739

Feb 21, 2021
Hi,
the last scene is very hot.
But there is a question, the game will be like a movie with no choice. will the player not be able to influence the process?
Since there was no choice in the whole game and the final scene is a turning point, there should definitely be a choice for the player what to do next.
For example:
1) Let everything take its course,
2) not to let the irreparable happen to Vi,
3) Can generally re-educate Ari,
4) keep an eye on your girlfriend, on her phone,
5) push your girlfriend to cheat,
6) Take a picture of Ari as a compromise.
There are many options.
This is a question and a wish.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Hi,
the last scene is very hot.
But there is a question, the game will be like a movie with no choice. will the player not be able to influence the process?
Since there was no choice in the whole game and the final scene is a turning point, there should definitely be a choice for the player what to do next.
For example:
1) Let everything take its course,
2) not to let the irreparable happen to Vi,
3) Can generally re-educate Ari,
4) keep an eye on your girlfriend, on her phone,
5) push your girlfriend to cheat,
6) Take a picture of Ari as a compromise.
There are many options.
This is a question and a wish.
Or enjoy the magnificent Netorase .

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Love it, hope we get to fuck Ari too that little slut, as a reward for letting her corrupt Vi into being a cheating whore :BootyTime:

Reactions: Serw23

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Two female threesome at fourth place and anal at last.
oh, then those results don't surprise me at all for an ntrs-style game.

hhe.jpg

-edit
Damn I thought there would be atleast Sharing/Hotwifing/Cucking since thats literal NTS. But maybe in the future she would, IR and MFM sounds reasonable to win, Hail NTS.
That's what I meant yeah - against those other fairly vanilla options I'd expect that as much; sounds like the poll needed a 'swinging' or 'group sex' or 'husband voyeur' option etc.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Interracial is winning by overwhelming majority of the vote with two male threesome at second place and public sex at third.
Damn I thought there would be atleast Sharing/Hotwifing/Cucking since thats literal NTS. But maybe in the future she would, IR and MFM sounds reasonable to win, Hail NTS.

Reactions: Leskan and BangB420

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
oh, then those results don't surprise me at all for an ntrs-style game.

View attachment 3718320

-edit

That's what I meant yeah - against those other fairly vanilla options I'd expect that as much; sounds like the poll needed a 'swinging' or 'group sex' or 'husband voyeur' option etc.
Yeah exactly it, GB or Sharing, but as I said, maybe these would be implemented in the future if she watches again or atleast suggestions, because she already talked about exhibitionism and BF voyeurism in their first call and in the dressing room.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes