VN Ren'Py My New Girlfriend [v0.3 Ch. 1] [CircleGames]

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
this game has so much potential with such beautiful characters.... this has already happened in mc dreams at the start. i cant wait to see the black neighbors taking vi
Taking her and her cute pink headband.

Same though. It's kinda nice he gave us an early taste with the dream sequence, but man I can't wait to actually get to this in the actual game's story.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Been about a month since Chp1, I thought it would take half that to release chapters since it's not rendered.
Making AI art is not as simple as you think, it takes a lot of tries to make the image you want to add into the game, and it's not like the art you can make in a random AI art website where you type two words and an image comes out of it.

The program the DEV is using to make the images also requires of a good setup to make the creation of the images at a decent pace. So, if you're not getting the images you want, one AI image can take more time than one DAZ render.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Been about a month since Chp1, I thought it would take half that to release chapters since it's not rendered.
More like 3 weeks, but it's not just AI generated from what I understand. It's a blend of handmade + AI art, so there's prolly still a bunch of work involved apart from "just" using prompts to generate it. :)

And yeah, basically what Doshima said.

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
Hi guys, some news on the date of an upcoming release, and the most interesting thing for me, the two black guys when they fuck MC's girlfriend and her sister, thanks.

vengeancedim

Mar 18, 2019
Fantastic game! I love the writing and the characters and the pacing is perfect for building sexual tension. All the characters are so hot in their own way. I really hope you dont shy away from hard ntr with at least 1 character like Anya but this is perfect so far. This is what I have been excited for ai for is creators like you. Brilliant ideas and storymakers brought to life by ai art. I'm gonna make my own after seeing this thanks for inspiring me.

aaron0michaels

Sep 22, 2020
"changing my nice art style to be a more generic anime one"

Saddest and most dissappointing thing i could have read,

theres so much hentai on this site, it's become vanilla. please dont make yet another vanilla flavoured icecream.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes