Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If you have a bunch of chicks wanting to fuck the MC for no obvious reason, at least write him as someone who is...fuckable. Constantly acting like a prude, reluctant virgin should be drying every pussy in his immediate vicinity....Not making all these women want to fuck him.

For a game that claims it's not really about femdom, it does a good job of having a MC wearing a mental chastity belt...
For once I'd like a game that features foot fetish as a main feature, without having the MC be a bitch or temporarily act like a bitch to get it. Maybe it's a niche request but damn.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
For once I'd like a game that features foot fetish as a main feature, without having the MC be a bitch or temporarily act like a bitch to get it. Maybe it's a niche request but damn.
I think they made him so wimpy to better show the radical change after what happened with his father. But it would be better if they had all that pussy falling on his lap after he changed.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can you be in relationships with the main girls at the same time and can we avoid the side girls?
If you want to try a romance with Amy and Emily, you can, but I can't guarantee that they will be happy if they find out you're "cheating" on them. It all depends on your actions!

And all the sex scenes are avoidable, except the one with Hailey in 0.3, which will be important for the story.
So you won't have to sleep with side girls if u don't want to.

That's a bummer femdom is why I played this game, I wish you good luck with the game anyhow it was really enjoyable to play.
Sorry for you, buddy. Thanks for your message.

If you have a bunch of chicks wanting to fuck the MC for no obvious reason, at least write him as someone who is...fuckable. Constantly acting like a prude, reluctant virgin should be drying every pussy in his immediate vicinity....Not making all these women want to fuck him.

For a game that claims it's not really about femdom, it does a good job of having a MC wearing a mental chastity belt...
The only thing I can tell you is that the MC evolves gradually and won't remain a "reluctant virgin" forever.

I think that foot fetish is a form of female domination in spite of itself, but I understand that vision.

That's why I'm going to try and give players a choice at this level, whether they want to play foot fetish where they're dominated or whether they just want a footjob or to lick a foot without begging the girl to do it.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
I think they made him so wimpy to better show the radical change after what happened with his father. But it would be better if they had all that pussy falling on his lap after he changed.
It can be translated as, I made the girls behavior towards the MC too easy when he wasn't an attractive guy at the beginning.

And I understand that it can frustrate people due to the lack of realism in the behaviors of girls, but I think things are evolving well and the period before the time skip serves mainly to introduce the plot with the start of relationships with the love interests.

Hello dev,

First of all sorry to mention again this topic.
I'm not trying this game yet. and I'm mostly drop and don't try this game until seeing your message.

What i want to say is it possible to add NO NTR tag in main page.
Because you dropped the harem and added NTR and now you dropping NTR.
I'm not sure most ppl read all pages.
is this goes to 50 or 100 pages.

I hope you are not changing your mind this time.
And I'm a harem lover Are you planning harem in the future?
You're right, I'll look into adding this tag and to answer your question, there will be no harem.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I think that foot fetish is a form of female domination in spite of itself
..A Woman riding on top of a man can be female domination as well. It depends on how it's done. I may be a foot lover but I have no desire to be "put in my place" or act less than I am for it lol. Light or playful femdom can be fun though. Sucks to be me I guess :HideThePain:

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
..A Woman riding on top of a man can be female domination as well. It depends on how it's done. I may be a foot lover but I have no desire to be "put in my place" or act less than I am for it lol. Light or playful femdom can be fun though. Sucks to be me I guess :HideThePain:
I totally understand and it's something that depends on people's perception.

And no it doesn't sucks to be you, everyone has their own tastes.

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Ok, scenes need some sexual tension and build up ,
then the actual sex scenes need more length and creativity(textual)
because in almost every one of them MC looks like an actual 2 pump champ.
Story has potential and girl are pretty can't deny that.

Reactions: Ludvinae

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, not gonna lie, there was some things that i'm not a fan for example, the story i know the story is in the beginning but i'm not a fan of drama, there was some texts of the sister that i don't like much (for example leony saying that she tried with kingston but he don't like, that he like being a dominant male) there is nothing that i hate more than people saying what the fuck they are doing with other people that is not us. Now the good things, the models are good, there was some stretching on the models in some scenes, but overall is good, we even have some animations, and the best (at least for me) if you are a fan of foot fetish you are golden, is you enable, almost every scene have a variation of the fetish, one thing that i wish is that we could have more bullets on the chamber, so far there just one scene where the mc can go 2 times. In my opinion, the game have some flaws, but is good.

Reactions: doritomagneto

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Well, not gonna lie, there was some things that i'm not a fan for example, the story i know the story is in the beginning but i'm not a fan of drama, there was some texts of the sister that i don't like much (for example leony saying that she tried with kingston but he don't like, that he like being a dominant male) there is nothing that i hate more than people saying what the fuck they are doing with other people that is not us. Now the good things, the models are good, there was some stretching on the models in some scenes, but overall is good, we even have some animations, and the best (at least for me) if you are a fan of foot fetish you are golden, is you enable, almost every scene have a variation of the fetish, one thing that i wish is that we could have more bullets on the chamber, so far there just one scene where the mc can go 2 times. In my opinion, the game have some flaws, but is good.
I agree to all.

I hope future mc will dominant or simply brave
Because he's been a third wheel all the time (or submissive).

Will there be any romantic relationship in future updates we can see?

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes