VN Ren'Py Abandoned My New Hot Roommate [v0.2] [Rick Seph]

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any games with actual roommates?
My new Roommate .. I think that's what it's called. Blue haired bisexual does a webcam show with her roommate and they end up falling in love, d'aww.

She has a girlfriend and they break up.

You'd think as a lesbian i'd hate that but she was a bitch.

And romance is d'aww.

Then they ruin most roommates by turning them into generic incest fodder because why bother thinking up actual plot when family fucking is happening, eh?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
My new Roommate .. I think that's what it's called. Blue haired bisexual does a webcam show with her roommate and they end up falling in love, d'aww.

She has a girlfriend and they break up.

You'd think as a lesbian i'd hate that but she was a bitch.

And romance is d'aww.

Then they ruin most roommates by turning them into generic incest fodder because why bother thinking up actual plot when family fucking is happening, eh?
Thanks... you don't happen to know how to change names?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
All the images have the girls with creepy near glowing eyes, is everyone a vampire ? well except the MC, he looks part werewolf with his silly and ugly Goatee....

Also is the game supposed to be incest or not ? I will play it regardless, but I hate when people come complaining that "not every game needs incest" when the original view of the Dev was incest, but due to Patreon's bitch ass policy he couldnt make it obvious.

Its like saying the plot of Dreams of Desire pre-patch is fine with landlady and roommates when... NO the fuck it isnt !!! No bitch ass landlady or roommate is gonna treat some one the way they do (whether good or bad), you can tell right away thats a family dynamic... that turns incestual, but still a family dynamic...

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
"enter your FUCKING name" my fucking name?..well..the name most often used when fucking is "OH MY GOD ROB I DIDNT KNOW I COULD SQUIRT!!!!" it is kind of long but hey...ya cant be picky ;)
Well when i wanna keep it short and simple i usualy go with something like say..the Fucking Fucker for instance.

Some ppl (little to often even) may find it a little blunt and maybe little bearish in my vocabulary even but still..theres atleast nothing to misunderstand i think..:p :)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This cracked me up:

1549917695496.png

So I guess someone's been watching a little too much 'Suits', right?

:cool:

Reactions: rickseph

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
For the lazy readers, original idea:
Male protagonist, for now it features only the intro so only a Blowjob and a few peeking scenes, but on the next patch there will be anal and vaginal scenes and no incest

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Its like saying the plot of Dreams of Desire pre-patch is fine with landlady and roommates when... NO the fuck it isnt !!! No bitch ass landlady or roommate is gonna treat some one the way they do (whether good or bad), you can tell right away thats a family dynamic... that turns incestual, but still a family dynamic...
Exactly. And by the same token, a patch can ruin the realism of the game when it wasn't created with incest in mind. Favorite example: Midlife Crisis.

My point: Tell the story you want to tell with your game, and if circumstances demand that you need a patch to do that, then by all means, make one. But I don't recommend wasting time and energy making a patch when it doesn't fit. I like incest games a lot, but I prefer Midlife Crisis without the patch because it's just better that way. In fact, it's the only way it's any good at all.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Exactly. And by the same token, a patch can ruin the realism of the game when it wasn't created with incest in mind. Favorite example: Midlife Crisis.

My point: Tell the story you want to tell with your game, and if circumstances demand that you need a patch to do that, then by all means, make one. But I don't recommend wasting time and energy making a patch when it doesn't fit. I like incest games a lot, but I prefer Midlife Crisis without the patch because it's just better that way. In fact, it's the only way it's any good at all.
Man of the House was one of the first games I played, and I either forgot or didn't know about downloading the incest patch for it. I thought the idea of a trying to win over your landlady (my main goal) while screwing around with her nice daughter in the meantime was really hot. I tried a later update with the incest patch -- didn't like it. I stick with my landlady fetish for that game.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
people write story for incest and the patreon stops them so they have to write a patch for it se something like landlady you know it about incest

Reactions: Paprika

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Man of the House was one of the first games I played, and I either forgot or didn't know about downloading the incest patch for it. I thought the idea of a trying to win over your landlady (my main goal) while screwing around with her nice daughter in the meantime was really hot. I tried a later update with the incest patch -- didn't like it. I stick with my landlady fetish for that game.
Never played Man of the House without the patch, so I wouldn't know about this specific example. Thing is, often times between the patched and unpatched versions, one just doesn't make sense in how the people involved treat each other. On the other hand, I've seen patches with lots of effort put into them, so it makes sense whether you apply the patch or not. But many patches just switch a few words around for how people address each other, and all of a sudden, you have a mother/sister treating their son/brother like a stranger, or a landlady/roommate talking about the great "taboo" of dating/screwing a tenant/roommate. All that accomplishes is break the player out of their immersion.

The point is, I don't care for patches that don't work (simply switching the way people refer to each other). And for games where it's supposed to work either way, it seems to me that the dev would probably be better off spending his time on one option, rather than kinda working on two games at once.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Never played Man of the House without the patch, so I wouldn't know about this specific example. Thing is, often times between the patched and unpatched versions, one just doesn't make sense in how the people involved treat each other. On the other hand, I've seen patches with lots of effort put into them, so it makes sense whether you apply the patch or not. But many patches just switch a few words around for how people address each other, and all of a sudden, you have a mother/sister treating their son/brother like a stranger, or a landlady/roommate talking about the great "taboo" of dating/screwing a tenant/roommate. All that accomplishes is break the player out of their immersion.

The point is, I don't care for patches that don't work (simply switching the way people refer to each other). And for games where it's supposed to work either way, it seems to me that the dev would probably be better off spending his time on one option, rather than kinda working on two games at once.
Yeah, I agree. Pretty odd when people are so fixated with incest that they'd sacrifice the integrity of the plot for it (with cheap patches).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I agree. Pretty odd when people are so fixated with incest that they'd sacrifice the integrity of the plot for it (with cheap patches).
I don't mind game designed for incest, I just avoid them.

What annoys me is when you have a game that clearly has nothing to do with incest yet people try and demand it.

Twists of my Life was a regular one. MC moves into a flat and the daughter of the guy that owns it turns up and ends up living there.

People demanded she was made the MC's sister despite the dev repeatedly saying no.