Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.33] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
Is the Cheat Mod already merged with My New Life Revamp Version 0.87? If not then is it safe to merge the current Cheat Mod with the game now?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is the Cheat Mod already merged with My New Life Revamp Version 0.87? If not then is it safe to merge the current Cheat Mod with the game now?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I don't know how to respond :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. But I will try

From the first page post you can see: Take notice of game version

1638665811245.png

So to summarize: The mod is for My New Life Revamp Version v0.87 therefore it can be used/merged (y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug with the mod but when I try to do the monica babysitting job, after I save the baby it says for me to look around the house but I can't find anything to trigger the next event. I am just stuck in her house.

Edit: The first time I did the job everything worked fine. But after that is when I get the bug.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug with the mod but when I try to do the monica babysitting job, after I save the baby it says for me to look around the house but I can't find anything to trigger the next event. I am just stuck in her house.

Edit: The first time I did the job everything worked fine. But after that is when I get the bug.
The bug has already been fixed. The game didnt have a check to reset the values which in my fault I assume it was suppose to be there. So my mistake in the long run. I apologies for the inconvenience. Please re-download the pc cheat mod.
Thanks for still letting me know, appreciate it (y):alien:

Reactions: Badjourasmix

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
The bug has already been fixed. The game didnt have a check to reset the values which in my fault I assume it was suppose to be there. So my mistake in the long run. I apologies for the inconvenience. Please re-download the pc cheat mod.
Thanks for still letting me know, appreciate it (y):alien:
Hi, could you please update the cheat mod to v.0.88? Thanks and have a nice day :)

Steiner666

Feb 14, 2018
Thx for Update to 0.88.
This mod is very helpful.

Since the update, reset the movement speed from athletic/flash automatic to normal,after event.
I use game version 0.88 with 0.88 cheatmod.

sorry my bad englisch

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thx for Update to 0.88.
This mod is very helpful.

Since the update, reset the movement speed from athletic/flash automatic to normal,after event.
I use game version 0.88 with 0.88 cheatmod.

sorry my bad englisch
Can you send me a save please. I been testing and it works but I implemented a new movement speed. So that may be the problem

I am trying some new ways to have the movement speed work without a bug in the menu, if anyone notice. The old movement cheat worked but slowed down the smartphone interface and book of faces. Reason is the dev always sets the main character movement speed all the time. Therefore the movement will always get reset. I am trying different ways to implement an improve version which the current cheatmod has. Please send me your save so I can test it out and confirm because so far it is working on my end.

Also can anyone else confirm. I will try to fix and improve ASAP

Last edited:
Reactions: Steiner666

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Can you send me a save please. I been testing and it works but I implemented a new movement speed. So that may be the problem

I am trying some new ways to have the movement speed work without a bug in the menu, if anyone notice. The old movement cheat worked but slowed down the smartphone interface and book of faces. Reason is the dev always sets the main character movement speed all the time. Therefore the movement will always get reset. I am trying different ways to implement an improve version which the current cheatmod has. Please send me your save so I can test it out and confirm because so far it is working on my end.

Also can anyone else confirm. I will try to fix and improve ASAP
Yeah the movement speed thing is happening to me aswell. Every time I open the smartphone or the book of faces it resets the speed to normal.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yeah the movement speed thing is happening to me aswell. Every time I open the smartphone or the book of faces it resets the speed to normal.
damn, seems to not be working again. I'm really trying to avoid that smartphone phone/book of faces slow down bug in the old version of the mod. I will try to tweak again and see if I could fix it, sadly the dev constantly resets movement speed.
Thanks for letting me know as well

here the last savefile.
Mod has been updated to fix the movement speed. The new implementation should work just fine.
Feel free to let me know of any bugs and thank you all for your support

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Where i can switch gang if i use this cheat mod?
You can easily do this by exploring the cheat menu options

Press W > Cheat > More > Change Gang
Hi Symphony, first of all thank you for the QOL in game. I really like you mod and how you upgrade and add new things for make it easy to play or replay the game.

Then, sorry to ask this, is just to understand the switch gang option.
I now are with the Dragunov.
If i switch the gang... what happen with the old gang? Do i need to replay the intere dragunov again, if i switch to another gang?
Thank you

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi Symphony, first of all thank you for the QOL in game. I really like you mod and how you upgrade and add new things for make it easy to play or replay the game.

Then, sorry to ask this, is just to understand the switch gang option.
I now are with the Dragunov.
If i switch the gang... what happen with the old gang? Do i need to replay the intere dragunov again, if i switch to another gang?
Thank you
Thanks for the kind words man, appreciate it.
No need to say sorry bro, feel free to ask away and that goes to everyone

As for the gang switch, say you switch to Triad. The previous gang choice (Dragunov) quests will be put on hold. When you switch back to Dragunov, you will just continue where you left off. But I highly recommend you have separate saves before switching.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes