Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.33] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug with the mod or with the game itself so I am posting this in both threads. I am getting this error when I try to see the scene with mike and beth's mom

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug with the mod or with the game itself so I am posting this in both threads. I am getting this error when I try to see the scene with mike and beth's mom
It a bug in the game itself. If you are unsure if the mod is at fault, please follow the second post in the pc cheat mod to test. I reply to your post in the game thread

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i did all the steps and waited 30 min to open phone still not working.
Why wait 30mins??????
As stated in the installation, only when you get the phone from Warren, then cheat mod is activated. This is like about 5 mins when starting a new game, warren gives you the phone in Maria house. I have just tested the cheat mod again and it is working just fine.

1. When you press W, what you are seeing?
  2. Are you able to see the phone options?
  3. Are you starting from the beginning/new game?
If you are seeing the phone options and not seeing "Cheat" as the last option as shown in the OP images, then you installed it wrong. If you are unable to see the phone options at all, then that's the game itself. Either you are in a scene and locked out or shift is pressed or you haven't received the phone as yet.

Maybe send a video showing the steps you did, including launching the game and showing the phone menu

Last edited:

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
Why wait 30mins??????
As stated in the installation, only when you get the phone from Warren, then cheat mod is activated. This is like about 5 mins when starting a new game, warren gives you the phone in Maria house. I have just tested the cheat mod again and it is working just fine.

1. When you press W, what you are seeing?
  2. Are you able to see the phone options?
  3. Are you starting from the beginning/new game?
If you are seeing the phone options and not seeing "Cheat" as the last option as shown in the OP images, then you installed it wrong. If you are unable to see the phone options at all, then that's the game itself. Either you are in a scene and locked out or shift is pressed or you haven't received the phone as yet.

Maybe send a video showing the steps you did, including launching the game and showing the phone menu
[/QUi waited so long cuz it didnt work previous 2 tries. new game see normal phone when i presss w. not sure ill try ahain

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i waited so long cuz it didnt work previous 2 tries. new game see normal phone when i presss w. not sure ill try ahain
If you seeing normal phone then this should indicate that you installed it wrong. Problem is on your side.
I suggest you follow the installation #7 with pictures and the gif to learn how to install as you not providing video or anything for me to help you out. But as you said, you not sure you will try again. So sadly, I can't help.
This is very straight forward on how to install and your the only person with this problem as you are installing it wrong :(.
The pc cheat mod is working just fine.

Last edited:

Steiner666

Feb 14, 2018
I have a problem with the first dragonovs mission.
After black market app instruction, I come out of "downtown south" and have a blackscreen.
I used the blackscreen bugfix and do not get the videocallpicture away,also not with "image stuck".
I use teleport return to Dragonov pup (busstop) an the event to be continued.
can you help me?
dragonov 1.jpg dragonov 2.jpg dragonov 3.jpg dragonov 4.jpg

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have a problem with the first dragonovs mission.
After black market app instruction, I come out of "downtown south" and have a blackscreen.
I used the blackscreen bugfix and do not get the videocallpicture away,also not with "image stuck".
I use teleport return to Dragonov pup (busstop) an the event to be continued.
can you help me?
View attachment 1546033 View attachment 1546034 View attachment 1546042 View attachment 1546043
This is a bug in the game. The pc cheat mod has fixes for such problem. Using the cheat mod menu, re-select your gang ( Dragonov ) and the problem will be gone. The image will disappear, either through moving to a new area or automatically.

Please note this thread is for issues relating to the mod. If you are unsure if the cheat mod is at fault, read post 2 otherwise post in the game thread instead. Nevertheless, feel free to private message me also and I will do my best to help you out (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Steiner666

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
One question about the change gang cheat. Once you finish all the content in the game does it still work if I try to change to another gang? I have save right before making the choice between gangs but having to play all the content after just for the gang stuff is a pain in the ass.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
One question about the change gang cheat. Once you finish all the content in the game does it still work if I try to change to another gang? I have save right before making the choice between gangs but having to play all the content after just for the gang stuff is a pain in the ass.
Should in theory still work. It all depends on if the dev use different checks for each gang. As far as I notice, changing it at the end should just allow you to see the different gangs content. However, some elements are shared by each gang, but I dont think it should affect anything really. Just always keep separates saves, this vacation I will dive into this game again and test everything.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Should in theory still work. It all depends on if the dev use different checks for each gang. As far as I notice, changing it at the end should just allow you to see the different gangs content. However, some elements are shared by each gang, but I dont think it should affect anything really. Just always keep separates saves, this vacation I will dive into this game again and test everything.
Thanks! I will try it then, I chose the chinese but I am interested in the gentlemen because of christian's mom and sister.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
hahah i got a bug because i used this cheatmod and a bugfix together the thing is that the bug was late to appear which i found weird i guess? xD

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hahah i got a bug because i used this cheatmod and a bugfix together the thing is that the bug was late to appear which i found weird i guess? xD
As far as I know the pc cheat mod doesn't have any bugs. Also it is compatible with the unofficial bug fixes. I am using both without issue. If you are using other mods or have used additional mods in the past, these may not be compatible with my mods.

Can you please:
  1. Describe clearly the bug/s to me.
  2. Send me your saves, for me to verify and test myself.
  3. OR better yet, save your game facing the issue. This way I can quickly check to see if it is indeed a problem.

Last edited:

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Since i start new game for another reasons ( the F..k warren quest) when i did hospital jobs and use the Cheat mod hospital 1.png he said the all trainers and course is done.but when come back to attend the rooms 4 icons is show hospital 2.png if i click in 2 on the right and 1 on the far left i and up doing the all service again and end-up deliver 12 wheel chair instead of 6 , apply 8 injections instead 4 and clean up 20 trash instead 10, and is not big since the most pain in the back part of this mission is done but i wondering if this extras number will not mess up this crazy game, the previews times i played i do not use cheat Mod feature for this mission.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Since i start new game for another reasons ( the F..k warren quest) when i did hospital jobs and use the Cheat mod View attachment 1650313 he said the all trainers and course is done.but when come back to attend the rooms 4 icons is show View attachment 1650315 if i click in 2 on the right and 1 on the far left i and up doing the all service again and end-up deliver 12 wheel chair instead of 6 , apply 8 injections instead 4 and clean up 20 trash instead 10, and is not big since the most pain in the back part of this mission is done but i wondering if this extras number will not mess up this crazy game, the previews times i played i do not use cheat Mod feature for this mission.
This game mechanic wasnt change since forever. As soon as I made this cheat for the jobs, the game all of a sudden, change the mechanics on the jobs in the next update :unsure:. After selecting the cheat, the only icon suppose to show was the second icon from the left. The others are for previous missions, that you already went through. This wasn't there when the mod was made and had no cause to change. Also you dont have to worry, nothing in your game would be affected as I made sure/focus on setting the proper values in the pc cheat mod; hence I missed the stupid cosmetic confusion. Regardless, no excuse, I should of notice this stupid random change and I apologize for the problem and the trouble :oops:.

I updated the pc cheat mod to sort out this issue. Just re-apply the new cheat mod version.
Thanks for letting me know, greatly appreciate it :)(y).

Also you can send me your save and I will reset it right before you did the jobs/use pc cheat mod option, so you can reused the cheat mod hospital bypass option again. This would ensure everything is set correctly and then the game would work as normal.

Last edited:

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks SoTN for the response and Mod updated since i use previews save and left Hospital jobs apart i believed the all be good and this will not mess up with my save. thanks again .(y)(y)(y)(y) Ps. Just tested work like a charm now Thanks!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes