Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.33] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night Amazing work as always, heres a humble request:
You can make it so that in the babysitting job the baby does not appear randomly but in a specific room? or better yet, right next to the MC.
Not random, booo!! :(
View attachment 1524932
Next to the MC, yay! B)
View attachment 1524933

I leave some saves so you can test it if needed.
Save 1: Never took a job as babysitter (main screen, no menu)
Save 2: same as the first one but in the babysitter job screen, so you can grab the job faster.
Save 3: You just lost de baby in your first babysitter job.
if you need another kind of save tell me and I will do the best to make it.
p.s. dont mind the save 10, its my personal save.
Okay major thanks for the saves, will look into it this weekend.

Reactions: PokeIssau

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Cheat Mod has been update to version 0.87
Added Cat Lady Bypass - Check the images above
Added the dev implementation of the gang switch

Please be careful with the mafia change switch the dev added, because it can cause text and other events to not trigger if used inappropriately
Hi, please check the dating cheat, it seems to be looking for files that doesn't exist (Map490.json,etc)

DannyBlackX

Apr 6, 2020
How does one get to the Sex Experiment? I used the cheat when I became a Nurse to see all the scene but not sure how to make them all discharge for the next scene.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
How does one get to the Sex Experiment? I used the cheat when I became a Nurse to see all the scene but not sure how to make them all discharge for the next scene.
You don't have to discharge anyone to see the experiment. The sex experiment has nothing to do with the patients, they are just there for a bonus ;).

When you completed the online classes or use the cheat flame, talk to the director which is in the room to the far left. After you will be able to get to the Sex Experiment. This is standard gameplay (y)

Last edited:

DannyBlackX

Apr 6, 2020
You don't have to discharge anyone to see the experiment. The sex experiment has nothing to do with the patients, they are just there for a bonus ;).

When you completed the online classes or use the cheat flame, talk to the director which is in the room to the far left. After you will be able to get to the Sex Experiment. This is standard gameplay (y)
I keep going to talking to the Director to the far left. It continues to loop the Dominatrix Scene and doesnt go to the starting of the Sex Experiment Scene.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
date bypass not appear in amy's date
Thanks for letting me know. Seem it was changed somehow while fixing the files. PC cheat mod has been update

I keep going to talking to the Director to the far left. It continues to loop the Dominatrix Scene and doesnt go to the starting of the Sex Experiment Scene.
The director is not the one doing the experiments, there is a door before the patients. Please explore the game

Reactions: richardcr9

DannyBlackX

Apr 6, 2020
Thanks for letting me know. Seem it was changed somehow while fixing the files. PC cheat mod has been update

The director is not the one doing the experiments, there is a door before the patients. Please explore the game
[/QUOTE
Sorry My Bad, I can't enter the room with the Director in it

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
My Bad, Here you go
Download the updated cheat mod FIRST
Then LAST use your save I attached.
It was a bug on my end. Had nothing to do with you. Apologies bro.
If you cant download the save, download it from here:
Remember download the updated cheat mod I just posted
Then talk to director and everything should work just fine

theola

Dec 21, 2019
With the cheat mod on, interaction with the new house door (from the inside) does nothing.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
With the cheat mod on, interaction with the new house door (from the inside) does nothing.
The cheat mod cannot affect game-play itself like this. Only features that were edited.
The new house door was never edited for anything.
Try LINK to test your game

AND you can try this fix below if it still persist (y) (y)

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
For everyone else

The order to install:

1. PC Cheat Mod
  2. Unofficial bug fixes
DO NOT USE "v0.87 Fix" at OP

The unofficial bug fixes have everything (Official patch + my fixes).
The v0.87 Fix is not needed as it overwrites everything

Last edited:

thebigd91011

Aug 14, 2021
Symphony, my school quest got stuck. The last thing I did was I went with Jason to the clothes store, but I got the clothes and it didn’t trigger any scene whatsoever. I can’t enter his house either. And now, the Book of Faces is saying I should talk to Phil at the main entrance, even though I’ve already done that (I completed Phil entirely). Do you know how to fix this?

Also, FYI, at recess time, there is an exclamation mark showing in the girls’ bathroom but I can’t enter the bathroom or do anything with it at all.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony, my school quest got stuck. The last thing I did was I went with Jason to the clothes store, but I got the clothes and it didn’t trigger any scene whatsoever. I can’t enter his house either. And now, the Book of Faces is saying I should talk to Phil at the main entrance, even though I’ve already done that (I completed Phil entirely). Do you know how to fix this?

Also, FYI, at recess time, there is an exclamation mark showing in the girls’ bathroom but I can’t enter the bathroom or do anything with it at all.
If you send me a save right before the problem, I can see if I have the problem also and it is indeed a bug. I am unfortunately only able to check it this weekend, Im busy atm. I'm sorry for the late help.

Also in the future if you don't mine, please indicate it has nothing to do with the mod when asking in this thread. If you are unsure try this before posting: LINK

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes