Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.37] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
this is after giving sarah the card and asking her to give the mc a hand. any way to fix this ? thanks
Hey man, normally I dont respond to people who ask these things. As this is the mod thread and these type of questions are unrelated. Note for next time, when I ignore. I am responding based solely on seeing that you are fairly new

To fix your issue, just go to the main thread OP.
The image patch is post there (y)

stlram5

Dec 16, 2020
dm/pm me next time or I will ignore you. See save attached.

Once you got the sapphire from the couple and talk to Rachel the quest will continue like normal. No bug that I see off, nor have I experience this. Having the item in your inventory doesnt matter
I've had this problem too. I even went back and sold it to the jewelry store, but now they don't seem to have it for me to buy again.

jorgue manuel

Oct 1, 2023
hola soy neuvo es necesario instalr los mod de trucos ? (Recién desacargo al última verificación que salió 0.97 ) o ya viene pro defecto en la instalación

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hola soy neuvo es necesario instalr los mod de trucos ? (Recién desacargo al última verificación que salió 0.97 ) o ya viene pro defecto en la instalación
It is not necessary and does not come with the default game. It is a mod after all. You have to read the features list of the mod and decide for yourself if you want it. And if so, you have to install it manually

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes