Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.37] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stlram5

Dec 16, 2020
PC cheat mod v0.97 updated:

Is NOT compatible with my bug-patch v0.97. The bug-patch contains the pc cheat mod already

Added features to current mod:
  1. Library teacher
  2. Car Racing instant win
  3. Lucy labs mini-games bypass
  4. Hospital job returns
  5. Blackjack bypass
  6. All Jobs bypass
  7. Gun Training bypass
  8. Comic Expo bypass
  9. Beth father computer bypass
  10. Lucy dates added
  11. School stress and popularity
  12. Football mini-game (ALL)
  13. Stress decrease + school popularity
So if we've already downloaded the mod, do we still need the bug patch too?

stlram5

Dec 16, 2020

Is NOT compatible with my bug-patch v0.97. The bug-patch contains the pc cheat mod already

1. Library teacher
  4. Hospital job returns
  5. Blackjack bypass
  6. All Jobs bypass
  7. Gun Training bypass
  8. Comic Expo bypass
  10. Lucy dates added
Thank you so much for releasing this! It really is very helpful! Do you happen to know if there will be an updated walkthrough coming out for version 0.97?

Deadofwrite

Jan 18, 2024

1. Library teacher
  4. Hospital job returns
  5. Blackjack bypass
  6. All Jobs bypass
  7. Gun Training bypass
  8. Comic Expo bypass
  10. Lucy dates added
Thanks a lot man

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
I already answered you: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-953-beggar-of-net.30576/post-12306331

Help yourself and try to learn as the forum rules change. NO compress is posted at the main page of any game anymore, so you have to learn how to use the thread search for this and other games. I suggest you start!

No bug is there, Phil is in the yard on the right hand side before the entrance (between the front door and the school entrance). Has always been there since the beginning of the game.
Ummm no he isnt there...inside or outside the school in morning or afternoon.....ohh feck me there he is you are right time is the essence to find him

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hey i m new here
can anyone suggest me some good roleplaying games like my new life,peasant quest,struggle with sin
i m facing problem guys i cant start tha game its goes black screen from where we choose new game continue options and end game its saying type error- cannot read property"resoution"of undefined (windows user)
i m not using any cheat modes....and even if the game had cheat mode i dont have any idea about the cheat...plz help me remove those cheat files from the main game directory
Why are you in the mod section and the cheat section of the game asking these things. The titles says "
My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod" very clear, so regardless of being new, this should of told you all you need to know. I say this with no offense intended. However, try to read the rules of the forum and learn to navigate, ultimately going to the main thread of the game and doing the correct thing.

Additionally, if you downloaded the game and do not use cheat mods. What do you want to uninstall when it is not present in the main game. It is a mod after all. That is only something you have to install yourself.

So in other words, there is nothing for you to uninstall + go to the main thread. This thread is for cheat mod related questions.

So if we've already downloaded the mod, do we still need the bug patch too?
The cheat mod here doesnt contain the bug patch. The bug patch has both the cheat mod and the fixes, in one patch.

Thank you so much for releasing this! It really is very helpful! Do you happen to know if there will be an updated walkthrough coming out for version 0.97?
The game BOF is more than enough and more accurate due to the many changes the game has made. Until someone makes an updated walkthrough, BOF is all the game needs, imo. I have never use a walkthrough for this game and never gotten half of the so call bugs walkthrough members get and this is without doing anything than just following BOF.
Sandra image stuck
No offense, but and......
Nothing to do with the cheat mod. Go to the main thread

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Symphony of the Night first of all thank you for the mod as always.
Not knowing if it's a bug or not, I'll try to ask you, at least I'm sure that the answer you'll give me will be 100% true :ROFLMAO:
Since by creating and updating the cheat mod, you'll surely know better than all of us, some little things about this game.

I had paused the game with v0.96. Now with v0.97 and with your mod, I tried to play the game again. But the school mission, still keeps asking me about the sapphiere necklaced. That i already have in me inventary... is the game bugged? Or the developer hasn't continued the event yet?

Just to understand if me save data is ok or not
Also is Brenda Connor event bug too? I mean the phone call on MC room, was all translated only in Spanish/Portuguese? Even though I have the game set to english. But when i go to her house XD the game is again in english!

Bro if I had the money, I would buy 50% of this game, make you the creator of the mod/bug and quality control. And force Beggar to start getting serious :ROFLMAO: also remove some NTR :poop:. Put game over instead of NTR. Change the MC's father past story, because really the MC's grandmother could and should have been saved by the MC and add her on the Harem too. I swear, this game is a goldmine, but he can't understand it and fix things. If I were him, I would hire you immediately. He needs people like you, who know where to put their hands. He certainly has the stuff for the plot and for many small things, but on the technical side, he needs people like you

Thank you

Reactions: Death3248

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi Symphony of the Night first of all thank you for the mod as always.
Not knowing if it's a bug or not, I'll try to ask you, at least I'm sure that the answer you'll give me will be 100% true :ROFLMAO:
Since by creating and updating the cheat mod, you'll surely know better than all of us, some little things about this game.

I had paused the game with v0.96. Now with v0.97 and with your mod, I tried to play the game again. But the school mission, still keeps asking me about the sapphiere necklaced. That i already have in me inventary... is the game bugged? Or the developer hasn't continued the event yet?

Just to understand if me save data is ok or not
Also is Brenda Connor event bug too? I mean the phone call on MC room, was all translated only in Spanish/Portuguese? Even though I have the game set to english. But when i go to her house XD the game is again in english!

Bro if I had the money, I would buy 50% of this game, make you the creator of the mod/bug and quality control. And force Beggar to start getting serious :ROFLMAO: also remove some NTR :poop:. Put game over instead of NTR. Change the MC's father past story, because really the MC's grandmother could and should have been saved by the MC and add her on the Harem too. I swear, this game is a goldmine, but he can't understand it and fix things. If I were him, I would hire you immediately. He needs people like you, who know where to put their hands. He certainly has the stuff for the plot and for many small things, but on the technical side, he needs people like you

Thank you
Are you talking about the quest for Rachel "Sapphire Necklace"??? As there is no bug there and I played it without issue. I think most skip to much and dont read the dialogue of the game. The game basically tells you where to go get it. There is nothing to buy. However, Im unsure if this is the quest you mean.

Brenda Connor I believe the dev just didnt put english for that part. He has Spanish text where English text suppose to be. So dont worry bro, you save is okay. Text issues cant cause you trouble.

Honestly, man if I had time I would make my own game. I just dont have time. My college life is a 8-5pm everyday and on some days it is 24hrs with the exception of some weekends off. It rough on my side.

How do I install the chest mod using. WinRar program
Read the instructions.

Last edited:

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
Are you talking about the quest for Rachel "Sapphire Necklace"??? As there is no bug there and I played it without issue. I think most skip to much and dont read the dialogue of the game. The game basically tells you where to go get it. There is nothing to buy. However, Im unsure if this is the quest you mean.

Brenda Connor I believe the dev just didnt put english for that part. He has Spanish text where English text suppose to be. So dont worry bro, you save is okay. Text issues cant cause you trouble.

Honestly, man if I had time I would make my own game. I just dont have time. My college life is a 8-5pm everyday and on some days it is 24hrs with the exception of some weekends off. It rough on my side.

Read the instructions.
I did but never got confirmation so either I’m not putting in the right spot or it’s something else entirely I should be running

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I did but never got confirmation so either I’m not putting in the right spot or it’s something else entirely I should be running
Then there is something you doing wrong unfortunately. The instructions even have a gif, cant be more simple than that. Without a video to show me what you doing, I cannot help. Also I would recommend you update your Winrar program as I always use the latest algorithm presented, most of the time.

Steven159

Oct 5, 2017
Hey Symphony of the Night "Stuck as Ivanna" bug. Saw its a common bug i did try to look up solution and do some random stuff in game but nothing really helped so here i am asking for your help . Much thanks

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

Read the instructions.
The problem is that I don't remember if it's Rachel's quest, I only know that the school quest, tells me: to go to the mall and buy a sapphire nacklaced. Obviously there is no shop that sells the said item. But I already have it in my inventory. If I'm not mistaken, this item was given to me by a woman who was arguing with her husband She want a ruby neacklaced so i buy it, fuck XD the woman who she give me the sapphire. However, the quest doesn't progress. It keeps telling me to go to the mall and buy the sapphire necklaced.

just to make you understand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I already have the sapphire necklace. I assume it's the same object. Unless they're two different objects. Or that I've somehow bugged it and I don't understand how. But the strange things is... strangely I have two Sapphire neckalce. That's why I think the quest is bugged. And I can swear to you that I didn't use any cheat to get two of them .

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey Symphony of the Night "Stuck as Ivanna" bug. Saw its a common bug i did try to look up solution and do some random stuff in game but nothing really helped so here i am asking for your help . Much thanks
dm/pm me next time or I will ignore you. See save attached.

The problem is that I don't remember if it's Rachel's quest, I only know that the school quest, tells me: to go to the mall and buy a sapphire nacklaced. Obviously there is no shop that sells the said item. But I already have it in my inventory. If I'm not mistaken, this item was given to me by a woman who was arguing with her husband She want a ruby neacklaced so i buy it, fuck XD the woman who she give me the sapphire. However, the quest doesn't progress. It keeps telling me to go to the mall and buy the sapphire necklaced.

just to make you understand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I already have the sapphire necklace. I assume it's the same object. Unless they're two different objects. Or that I've somehow bugged it and I don't understand how. But the strange things is... strangely I have two Sapphire neckalce. That's why I think the quest is bugged. And I can swear to you that I didn't use any cheat to get two of them .
Once you got the sapphire from the couple and talk to Rachel the quest will continue like normal. No bug that I see off, nor have I experience this. Having the item in your inventory doesnt matter

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes