Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.37] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
""Taking advantage of the fact that Carmen's quest was buggy and the content needed to be introduced, I'm doing the story again, since it hadn't turned out quite right. I have little left to finish and I will soon release a new version of the game."""
As I said, the dev just didnt finish it. It had no bugs. So I dont see your point. This dev lies all the time. Nearly 1/3 of what was suppose to be finish in v0.96 was SIMPLY NOT FINISH. Nothing to do with being buggy. Thats BS. If you dont know, then kindly refrain from posting in the mod thread about things you unaware of. No offense intended, but this is not the place to discuss non related mod issues. Go to the main thread. Regardless, the content is now added to v0.97

Last edited:

Seaman987

Aug 12, 2024
Hey please help me my game is stuck in its loading screen I cannot see the main menu it's says type error cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined'

tahhash

Aug 5, 2021
Can I please get a status update for the new version cheat menu, for example is it around 60% completed or what.
Thank you Symphony for the hard work making the mod

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey please help me my game is stuck in its loading screen I cannot see the main menu it's says type error cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined'
Normally I would ignore you guys, cause I mean, how you expect someone to know what you talking about when you give this little information. At least say if it Joiplay or Windows or whatever OS. Also this thread is for mod related issues, not issues with whatever you are doing.

Omg Mate, when it's done he will tell us all. Patience is a virtue ;-P
Thanks my guy. I never understand why it so hard for them to just read one page behind. Yet they wait months for the game update and give no cheat reviews what-so-ever, but want the cheat mod now now.

When I ready to release the pc cheat mod I will. They want a percentage yuh, hmmm between 0 - 100% :ROFLMAO:
eevil trem.gif

Last edited:

tahhash

Aug 5, 2021
Thanks my guy. I never understand why it so hard for them to just read one page behind. Yet they wait months for the game update and give no cheat reviews what-so-ever, but want the cheat mod now now.

When I ready to release the pc cheat mod I will. They want a percentage yuh, hmmm between 0 - 100% :ROFLMAO:
I didn't mean no disrespect, this is my 2nd time playing the game and i found it tiring without the cheat mod so i wanted to know if the mod was nearing completion, and I didn't know that I could review something on this website.

I'm kinda new to +18 gaming and f95zone.

You deserve a 20/10 for this awesome mod.

I just tried to put a review and didn't know how, If you can be kind to show me how?

I'm sorry for asking too many questions

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I didn't mean no disrespect, this is my 2nd time playing the game and i found it tiring without the cheat mod so i wanted to know if the mod was nearing completion, and I didn't know that I could review something on this website.

I'm kinda new to +18 gaming and f95zone.

You deserve a 20/10 for this awesome mod.

I just tried to put a review and didn't know how, If you can be kind to show me how?

I'm sorry for asking too many questions
It is no probs man, honestly dont take me serious. I always on fun. I dont get angry and all that nonsense on the internet. Nah homie, I wasnt serious on the review :ROFLMAO:. It all good.

Just always read one or two pages before posting. Nearly 99% of the time, the answer is right there. This update just come out, but people expect the mod same frigging day, so it gets tiresome. Hence I dont reply. People even pm/dm asking for the mod update...really!! So I does sometime just reply sarcastic but all on fun. Cause I aint flash :p

The update with come out this Friday evening when I finish my bug patch and check compatibility. I normally post on my discord and didnt update here because I already said 1 or 2 week one page before.

Regardless, it all good bro (y)

captain dickies

Aug 15, 2024
i m facing problem guys i cant start tha game its goes black screen from where we choose new game continue options and end game its saying type error- cannot read property"resoution"of undefined (windows user)

Last edited:

Esuxd

Oct 21, 2022
Excuse me, how can I make the keys or letters that you need appear? Ask me to press w at the beginning and I'll stay there. In android

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
PC cheat mod v0.97 updated:

Is NOT compatible with my bug-patch v0.97. The bug-patch contains the pc cheat mod already

Added features to current mod:
  1. Library teacher
  2. Car Racing instant win
  3. Lucy labs mini-games bypass
  4. Hospital job returns
  5. Blackjack bypass
  6. All Jobs bypass
  7. Gun Training bypass
  8. Comic Expo bypass
  9. Beth father computer bypass
  10. Lucy dates added
  11. School stress and popularity