Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.37] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Greetings! I realize that V0.97 was released today (8/4) and getting the new mod out today would be nothing short of impossible. I am curious as to how long it usually takes to get the new mod released on here, i.e.1.36 for V0.96. I enjoy your work very much and must say it's saved my butt on more than one occasion. Thank you very much and keep up the excellent work!
Normally a week or two, it really depends on my college time. But this week I should be fairly free. So I assuming by Sat hopefully.

tupuya

Sep 3, 2017
Can you start playing the game without the patch and then add it later, or is it better to wait for it to be released? Could that cause problems?

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Can you start playing the game without the patch and then add it later, or is it better to wait for it to be released? Could that cause problems?
What patch are you talking about? The incest patch or the Cheat mod?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
pc cheat mod and the bug patch can be added any time in the game. Turning on incest however (which comes with the game and is built in), is highly recommended to turn as soon as you can to avoid missing sex scenes. If you using a prior save and had it turn on, then no need to worry about turning it on again. It is saved in your save

Reactions: Raynor90

stlram5

Dec 16, 2020
will it work for 0.97
Current mod might work, but might also cause bugs and could crash your game. That's why I was asking when the new one will be out. I've tried using mods on newer games and ended up regretting it big time! I lost whole game and had to restart from scratch.

Nigl777

May 24, 2024
Привет всем,подскажите как с кармен продвинутся? в полицейском участке стопорится все...

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Привет всем,подскажите как с кармен продвинутся? в полицейском участке стопорится все...
Not the place to ask these question. Go to the main thread

BUG IN VERSION 96
Not a bug, the dev just didnt finish the update. Which is now finish in v0.97

Last edited:
Reactions: ghost10015

DanST

Sep 25, 2017
Not the place to ask these question. Go to the main thread

Not a bug, the dev just didnt finish the update. Which is now finish in v0.97
""Taking advantage of the fact that Carmen's quest was buggy and the content needed to be introduced, I'm doing the story again, since it hadn't turned out quite right. I have little left to finish and I will soon release a new version of the game."""

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes