BDI

May 23, 2017
There are two steps to it. You have to follow her to the bus stop and talk to her there. Travel with the car to the hospital. Then take Amy to her father and back again. THen the date with Amy.
Then go to the hospital in the morning and talk to the last girl in the line. Rosy needs help.
Then visit the hospital director four times through the working job. After the director agrees to help, visit Rosy again in the hospital's lobby.
Then visit Rosy early in the morning in front of her building in Rivetown. Repeatable. That's it. No more content.

BTW Rosy and Yahaira have only handjob and munch scenes at the time. How very interactive...
The longer that you munch, the more sex scenes that you get.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Very nice update, the Hornet garage's last mission bugged on the part that you had to park the car in the Old Quater & if you go there again, there will be a blinking circle that'll repeat the end scene of that mission & reset your sex scenes with the garage's owner if you chose to enter it. This is a hella annoying bug that seems to be fixed for this version as i have yet to see the blinking circle in that parking slot pops up again after i have entered it for (hopefully) the last time, at least not for now.

Although, Rachel's cum animation still missed the timing & she still has that final earrape moan, also Morgan's guide still wants you to infiltrate lil Pop's house.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
HI GUYS, AND HERE ME AGAYN HERE... I PLAY ALL THIS "ALFA" UPDATE...
I NOT GETTING ANY REAL TROUBLE BY WALK...

HERE IT IS:
1. FIND SARA IN PARKINJG IN MORNING
2. GO TO OTTO LABS BY NOON
3.1 FIND AMY EARLY MORING ON EXIT DRAGUNOV BUB
3.2 FOLLOW TO DIRECTIONS GIVVEN BY AMY
4. TALK TO MARY ON NIGHT
5. GO TO MARY ROOOM AT MORNING AND FIND FOTO
6. GO TO JORDANA (OLD QAVTER #2) AT MORNIG
NEW SCENES: NOW YOU CAN FUCK JORDANA ANYTIME
7. GO TO RIVER TOWN AND SPEACK WITH NPC
8. GO TO RIVER TOWN #3 AND UP TO #3 FLOUR
9. IN ONE OF ROOMS YOU FIND GRANDBA
10. DO IT 3 EASY REQUESTS. ON END YOU GET SEX SCENE
NEW SCENE: WITH GRANDAUTER [NON-REPLAYBLE!]
11. SPEAKC WITH GRADNBA. GO TO 6 FLOUR. ROOM #3.
12. FOLLOW TO GIRL TO BUS STOP.
13. DRIVE TO HOSPITAL AND WHEN ENTER AND TALK WITH HER AGAYN
14. EARLY MORING-NIGHT TIME GO TO HOSPITAL WORK. TALK TO DIRECTOR.
15. MORNING. AGAYN TALK TO GIRL
16. GO TO RIVER TOWN #3 AT MORNING TO FIND GIRL AGAYN.
NEW SCENES: NOW YOU CAN FUCK HER ANYTIME
17. GO TO AMY ROOM AT NIGHT.
DATE 1: PLAY CAZINO - BOOK MARKET
18. GO TO OLD QAVTER #2 TO TRAIN STAION AT MORNING
19. SPAECK TO NPC. GO TO BUB. FIND AMY. RETURN BACK
DATE 2: PLAY ARCADE - GARDEN
NEW SCENES: AMY ROOM NIGHT SEX

END FOR 0.83 ALFA [SAVE INCLUSED BELOW]

IT SADALY, BUT RIGHT NOW AMY HAVE ONLY 2 DATES AND NO HOUSE INTERACTIVE... WATING FULL 0.83 ^_^
ALSO, DATES RIGHT NOW NON-REPLAYBLE

WHEN WE DRIVE WITH AMY TO HER FREND, DIALOGUE BOX IS LITTLE GRAMATICS HAOS...
AFTER WE ARRIVE IN FAFTER AMY, MAP IS NOT DISSPIRIER...
AND, THE MOST IMPOTANT BUG IS... END OF AMY QUEST HAVE "FOLOW GIRL" WAHT IS NOT DISSAPIRIER...

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Someone can give me the save from the Russian mafia in Spanish that won't let me do the hospital thing

dante4eva

Feb 17, 2018
guys in the past 2 updates my screen is freezing when i lunch the game. cant pass doesnt matter how long i wait . any idea what to d?

GeneHa

Apr 20, 2019
To continue with Claire, you need to go on 5-6 dates in a row, pass on successfully. If there is a problem, I suggest that you continue the stories of other characters and then return to Claire. In this game, the plots are very closely intertwined and to continue one character, you need to pass the others.

I tried to do more than 6 date in a row (except beach because i cant reach the final scene) but nothing go on: always hint is "successfully complete 4 dates". I have finished all quest.
I downloaded a save from here and it is all good with Carol quest, so i don't know what happened.
However thanks for reply.

Reactions: Nekromunger

JengaTower

Apr 18, 2018
Anyone got a Nesrot-allied save at the beginning of this update? Ran into an Amy glitch, so I restarted a save or two ago and then ran into a separate Lucy glitch on this one.

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
The longer that you munch, the more sex scenes that you get.
There are two steps to it. You have to follow her to the bus stop and talk to her there. Travel with the car to the hospital. Then take Amy to her father and back again. THen the date with Amy.
Then go to the hospital in the morning and talk to the last girl in the line. Rosy needs help.
Then visit the hospital director four times through the working job. After the director agrees to help, visit Rosy again in the hospital's lobby.
Then visit Rosy early in the morning in front of her building in Rivetown. Repeatable. That's it. No more content.

BTW Rosy and Yahaira have only handjob and munch scenes at the time. How very interactive...
I dont know about Rosy, but if increase Yahaira's love on the variables, you can unlock sex scenes

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes