Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I figured it out, I forgot to peak on her in her bedroom and give her all the sex toys.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
THIS SAVES (AND ANY OLDER SAVES) HAVE NO GUARANTEE TO WORK ON 0.95 OR NEWER RELEASES
I'm producing new ones and the these here (ass well as the repository) are still up for registry, and if someone is for some reason playing older releases

You managed to make old saves work in newer releases? GREAT! Tell me how. But mostly, for knowledge. I will not take it as standard because everyone else who tried met chaos and doom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Among the army quests, Roxy's is the problem, but I emptied all the room and made two options for the pill experiment. What more can I do here to talk to the director and complete the Roxy quest?
If you don't mind skipping stuff I have posted saves for all mobs that are past this point (there's not much to skip basically interactive sex grind and, if you didn't do them yet, Amy's dates), but if you want to play trough it, you need to BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE talk to the director for her to present you to the experiments (it seems you already done that). If you have done this already, then you can use a save editor to change the switch 237 to true, no risk to your save I can assure you. If you don't know how to do that, PM me and I can walk you trough it.

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I can not talk with lucy by noon at Otter Labs for her storyline
Someone know why ?
It's just a guess but are you inside her office and waiting until noon? If yes, that won't work. Be OUTSIDE her office, set the time to something between 12:00 and 14:50, then go as if you would enter the office. The scene triggers when you interact with the door. If that's not the case, then well, no idea

Reactions: maxnen

Mariozzax

Jan 16, 2020
Is it just me or the incest patch doesnt work for 0.8.3 ? I see no stars in his room in the new house. any idea?

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
If you don't mind skipping stuff I have posted saves for all mobs that are past this point (there's not much to skip basically interactive sex grind and, if you didn't do them yet, Mayy's dates), but if you want to play trough it, you need to BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE talk to the director for her to present you to the experiments (it seems you already done that). If you have done this already, then you can use a save editor to change the switch 237 to true, no risk to your save I can assure you. If you don't know how to do that, PM me and I can walk you trough it.
What files should I open using the save editor?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
BTW, no need to edit/hack the save game to trigger Director Smither, it happens on its own while you are doing the Morgan Quest.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Rewaqq5432

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
THIS IS UNDER REVISION
while I replay the game from the start,
because the dev decided to change stuff that was already done

can somebody make an info for all character stay at where or place and time when they can have sex
Well, I'll try. Note that I'm considering their locations once their quests are done. PM me if you want to know where they are at a certain point of their quest (I can't guarantee I'll remember)
But also, most of them you can check in the book of faces, on the character's page click on the map pin icon, it'll show you the address. Just saying because it's ingame so easier than keeping notes somewhere else.

In case you don't know, here's what the game considers each period of the day:

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
THIS IS UNDER REVISION
while I replay the game from the start,
because the dev decided to change stuff that was already done
And since I haven't reached this point yet, I can't confirm if something changed (if someone can confirm it is still the same, please do let me and everyone else know)

To avoid the problem where director Smithers won't sex with you, you need to start Dr. Ferdinand exeperiments (the event in which you take a pill then fucks Yerna, later Ferdinand herself, and later you can choose) before doing Morgan's quest.
If you failed to meet this requirement, there is a fix to it, keep reading. Follow the same procedure in case you did meet the requirement but the director still won't have sex with you.
You'll need a save editor which allows for switch tweaking. There's this one for download here in F95Zone, I failed to find some online one which allowed for switch editing, all the ones I found only edited variables

Make sure you have started Dr. Ferdinand experiments ingame, then back up your save. Only then, do this with the editor I indicated above:

1687358108514.png >>> 1687358059771.png
Make sure the switch is marked, then save. Launch game and talk to the director

Last edited:

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
I think it depends on the editor you're using. I'm using this:
At this section, look for the files in the locations it instructs (ignore the section bellow it, I don't know what that's for):
View attachment 1020607
Then hit "Upload", it will take you to another page. In there, look for (Ctrl+F) "237" or "Director", it will take you to a variable (there's only one with that number or that name). Change it to "true". Go to the bottom of the page, hit "Download". Make a backup of your original save outside the game's save folder (this method should bring no risk, I did it at least 6 times, but just in case), then put your downloaded save into the game's save folder. Launch game and talk to the director

Thanks for pointing that in normal gameplay no one should need to worry about this, but many people (me included) ran into a bug where this switch didn't flick, despite of Morgan's quest being complete, all patients being treated and the pill experiment also complete. So I learned from the thread it depended on a single switch (237), dug a little to find out how to manually flick it, tested and verified there's no harm to the game.
Thanks to your hard work, I was able to solve this problem.

Reactions: Jieigh

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
Well, I'll try. Note that I'm considering their locations once their quests are done. PM me if you want to know where they are at a certain point of their quest (I can't guarantee I'll remember)
But also, most of them you can check in the book of faces, on the character's page click on the map pin icon, it'll show you the address
In case you don't know, here's what the game considers each period of the day:
Great Work, but i have a correction, Alison & Noa are available at Afternoon not Night, Alison's dates are at night

Reactions: Jieigh

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is it possible one of the wonderful modders here could make a mod that labels the buildings with the occupants names?, maybe a popup when you move near a door?, or even a moddified backgound image that has a clearer buidling number. I just can't read them as it stands.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I edited a new good looking balloons for the game to make it look better (persona 5 style, i'm not made it from 0 i just edited it to match the game balloons) if anyone want to try here's the file, just rename it to Balloon.png and copy in www/img/system (make a backup)
Balloon.png
for compressed game the .png
for normal game

moi69

May 9, 2018
I'm stuck with Mrs. Jordan's quest.
Book of Faces advice says "visit Mrs. Jordan in her home", when i do visit i have all 5 sex-options and they all work, except the quest doesn't advance. Let all 5 sex-options play out 5 times, but still "visit Mrs. Jordan in her home".
Any ideas? HELP PLS! :KEK:

Reactions: nyonyot
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes