comedy
aquarius
green
21 Jan
shellfish

JFGChirsMartins

Mar 24, 2019
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.06.5] [Beggar of Net]

Hello can anyone help with this? In Rachel's phase after Tommy's house party, the game automatically takes you to Waren's house to enter Christian's room and delete Rachel's photos. I've already done that, but after a while the game asks me to do this same thing again. is this a BUG or do i have to do it again? The problem is Christian's PC is not accessible for this action. How to solve this, because it is preventing the progress of the game.
1588945865537.png

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hi there any 1 tell me what is good to download full ver that is more than 4 gb or compressed that is less than 1 gb & what to do with
It depends on what your willing to download and what version you had prior. The only difference is the compress has reduced quality but hardly even noticeable. As regards to your question about the v0.06.6 Patch, you copy and paste its contents to the FULL version 0.06.5. (Note the one on main page is v0.06 not v0.06.5)

Either download the FULL from main page, then download v0.06.5 and v0.06.6 patch to update it

OR

Download FULL v0.06.6 from Z4IKO here

OR

Download v0.06.5 compressed version here and the patch

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
umm.. this is really gonna get confusing here because people spam rather than use their brains, efforts are being taken by Z4IKO and Symphony of the Night to make things easier by providing necessary links and patches.. pls follow the necessary links to get the respective download, think with your d*ck once you have the game installed, we only need one sort of comments here, (1. having how to install game/not working game, pls help & 2. how to clear specific level in game/or get certain sex scene), i think the thread should focus on the latter, pls guys use your brains to get this game installed, its not so hard

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
did bon rework the date system again? it's try&error for carol, but this alison date is even more confusing.
how do i know if i've clicked on all icons which are related to said topic?
and the special place is toilet? i'm guessing she looks away from the gloryhole means i made mistakes, but how do i know where i got wrong? i got all 4 hearts green, at least i picked the correct locations, right?
this is just embarrassing

Last edited:

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Yo!
What will happen to Christian?
Put him in jail...kill him?Will it make you feel any better? )))

Papercut

Oct 21, 2017
Great graphics awful game. No clue what to do most of the time. every building is a maze. no list of quests etc... just painful. why do you make me do errands all the time? this is supposed to be a game ....
Yeah, design wise, the houses are a mess. Corridors and doors everywhere. Why?
Takes minutes to leave the room every, every, every day..

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes