- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
What change this in incest game?
Just a few words. In the original game without the Incest Patch we will only have words exchanged.

Exemple:

In the original game, there can't mention that MC and Sarah are blood related, or even say that Lucy are MC biological mother. This was created to avoid problems with patreon's politics and censorship.

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

R|-|415|-|3R

May 14, 2018
I'm getting this weird issue where it tells me to go talk to sarah at school, but when i go there there is just a heart icon over where she should be and a pink haired boy talking to a space that should be her, but no sarah. Also the game tells me to wait 3 days before going back to phil's house, but when i do he just takes me out dancing and it keeps telling me to wait 3 days. Is my save just fucked or what?

This happened to me as well. I had had to use a save editor several times to bypass a few bugs. Open your save in a save editor and look for switch "143 - Sara School 185" - It should be true and you have to turn it to false.

Also, I'd like to share all the info I was able to gather from Daisy whilst doing her dates:

- Favourite Colour: Pink
- Date of Birth: 11/23
- Favourite Food: Pizza
- Favourite Movie: Noah's Diary

Moreover, talking about sports with her during dinner in her house events boosts your relationship (for Shirley, talk about fashion)

Edit: To advance in Phil's quest you have to wait until the Book Of Faces advice tells you to go to school in the afternoon and speak with her mother. IIRC, it took 5 days on my end. - Keep in mind that some scenes are a bit buggy and the day doesn't advance (Morgan's mom and aunt threesome, for example).

Last edited:
Reactions: Daredevil69

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Just a few words. In the original game without the Incest Patch we will only have words exchanged.

Exemple:

In the original game, there can't mention that MC and Sarah are blood related, or even say that Lucy are MC biological mother. This was created to avoid problems with patreon's politics and censorship.
i did install the patch but nothing happen but i remember i took your save maybe you put it already and when i put it myself nothing change because already working?

PS: that be cool if MC share mom or sister of markus with him

Daredevil69

Nov 3, 2018
Just a quick walkthrough

Caroline Favourite Things

Surname - Giggs
Colour - Blue
Age - 18
Food - Sushi
Book - I went through with Harry Potter (NOT CONFIRMED)
Birthday - 27/06
Subject - Maths
Horoscope. - Cancer

Talking Topic - Politics and Culture

Gifts

ALL EXPENSIVE

Chocolate
Book
Clothes

Go on park and beach for successful dates

Hope it helps!!!

R|-|415|-|3R

May 14, 2018
hi, anyone have a bug that the girl came so fast, when i finish shirley ( daisy's mom), all of my girl came so fucking fast @@
Hi there! This bug happened to me as well. Open your save in a save editor and search for variables:

- Skill (Must be at 100)
- Resist (Must be at 10)
- Men Cum: Set this to 1000 (It'll be around 3000)
- Woman Cum: Set this to 100 (It'll be at 0)

There's some kind of bug in Shirley's event when you can touch her while she speaks with her neighbour. If you finger her ass the pleasure meter won't go up, but when you change your action she will insta-cum and this will be reproduced in every pleasure meter of the game.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.55 Bugfix] [Beggar of Net](4.72GB)
581 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
This Game Is Great. I Like Characters Game, Especially Shemale Character. Keep It Up.
If May, Please Add More Shemale Characters Or More Shemale Scenes, Especially Shemale Fucking Guys.
Also More MC's StepMother. I Love her Character. Thanks.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes