Dongkongking

Jun 20, 2019
My man! had almost 13h spent on that save, would suck to quit.
Could I ask how you solved/identifited said problem though? would be sweet if I could troubleshoot for myself if need be.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My man! had almost 13h spent on that save, would suck to quit.
Could I ask how you solved/identifited said problem though? would be sweet if I could troubleshoot for myself if need be.
I just left reccess area,then walked around school,when I passed hall to go to gym cristian scene poped,It was not suppose to pop there,so I just set timer back 1h to go back to reccess and saved in front raquel.I use spymphoney of the night mod because has teleport and other stuff and also another mod I use for items,speed,walkthrough walls and look at variables

BDI

May 23, 2017
I just left reccess area,then walked around school,when I passed hall to go to gym cristian scene poped,It was not suppose to pop there,so I just set timer back 1h to go back to reccess and saved in front raquel.I use spymphoney of the night mod because has teleport and other stuff and also another mod I use for items,speed,walkthrough walls and look at variables
Do you mean that you have symphony of the night and wreckers mod in the same game? I have never tried that before.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Do you mean that you have symphony of the night and wreckers mod in the same game? I have never tried that before.
not wreckers,I think wreckers is gallery mod,I use another one,that has items,stats,speed,walkthrough walls,variables and works for any rpgm game

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
Does anyone have a PC save as close as possible to the Dragunov Pub mission, where you have to move the boxes in the warehouse? It's the first job you get after involuntarily getting hired. Preferably before that mission of course, and also with not too much progress in the individual stories. My game bugged out and I'm now stuck at "go to garage to take your car in morning", which I can gather from searching, is pretty damn common, sadly.

Obligatoryman

Sep 15, 2016
Is there a scene list anywhere yet? I wanted to see if there are any scenes I've missed yet on this update but can't find a list anywhere!

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hmm I think I am stuck with the video upload website because its telling me that I can do only 5 gameplays a day. o_O
I did I guess 5 or more in one day and now it keeps repeating this crap message over and over. :unsure:
Any word on how to handle this and how to finally start progressing with Lizzy, because even with her it tells me to go to the game store in New Neighborhood North? :unsure:
But after doing the quest for the dud all I got was the new PC and nothing more.
I do know that uploading videos will boost my viewer and popularity count and should make Lizzy get interest in me.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Would you care to share that other one with me?
inside the www folder you'll find 2 plugins those 2 go inside plugins folder,just follow the folders to get there or drop the www into game folder,the other 2 go where exe game is,then you click on mvpatcher exe and you'll see a window popup and dissapear,afyter that DELETE the mvpatcher and the other one you put in there,only 2 you keep are the ones that were in the www folder,in game click 1 and a box will appear top left corner,ignore any file that says NULL if you put anything game will crash,this cheat mod works for ALL rpgm games.There's a instruction read me,let me know if you don't understand,it's really easy to install and use and don't go too crazy(yeah right) like giving a kid a bag candy and tell him not to touch them

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hmm I think I am stuck with the video upload website because its telling me that I can do only 5 gameplays a day. o_O
I did I guess 5 or more in one day and now it keeps repeating this crap message over and over. :unsure:
Any word on how to handle this and how to finally start progressing with Lizzy, because even with her it tells me to go to the game store in New Neighborhood North? :unsure:
But after doing the quest for the dud all I got was the new PC and nothing more.
I do know that uploading videos will boost my viewer and popularity count and should make Lizzy get interest in me.
not implemented yet,just ignore it hop Bon does something about it on next update

Reactions: krys69

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
need help at the party i can only give one drink to tom sister and i cant make anymore and the tinymon card is not outside its right next to me after i talk to the dude is something wrong with my game?

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
Cheat plugin can work on any MV game.

The gallery mod from the OP should have all scenes
Symphony of the Night can you help me again i know it might be annoying sorry but i have a quest. meet philh in front of the school can i know the time and day. again thank you

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night can you help me again i know it might be annoying sorry but i have a quest. meet philh in front of the school can i know the time and day. again thank you
It is never annoying bro, feel free to message or pm me anytime, also on discord.

You meant " Talk with Anabel front of school"??????

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
thank you bro will do. No the quest said talk to phil in the main entrance of the school but i cant see him there
His location is right after you pass the school outside gate entrance by the street, he is in the yard next to the main column in the middle. Time should be in the afternoon, it just says in the afternoon so I assume around 4-6pm. You can always spend time from 12pm.

Last edited:

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
His location is right after you pass the school main gate entrance, he is in the yard next to the main column in the middle. Time should be in the afternoon, it just says in the afternoon so I assume around 4-6pm. You can always spend time from 12pm.
thanks bro in my hint it dont say afternoon at all... im stuck at carol too when i talk to her in front of the girls toilet it ends there should i just keep repeating it?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes