Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
can someone tell me what i need to do when nadine is in front of your house at 4am? Can't leave the house or interact with anything. Opening the phone though items just lets me leave and i have no more hints for her and all
Exactly my problem too...

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Incest Patch
Updated date: 10/21/2023

Patch is not needed anymore, as the dev added the ability to activate incest into the game
Note: You can also activate incest with the PC cheat mod menu

What does incest do?
Allows you to see hidden sex scenes with family members. Does not change the name or way you address family members.

Locations:

1st House, 1st floor near the kitchen. You will hear a splash/sex noise
2023-10-21_20-33.png

School Entrance, ground floor, pillar to the right (no stars). You will hear a splash noise
1638909323038.png

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
do i need to start a new game when i use the cheat mod and activate incest? or can i continue where i am in the storyline?
No need to start a new game. Just make sure to save after activating the patch.

Hi Guys, anyone has the same problem after starting a new game in this 075 version?
After molding mc dick in sex shop for Alexx I took skills lesson with jet and after leaving Jets bookstore , must go home it's late I have black screen .
Otherwise the game responds but I can't see shit. attached screen and save from this point in game
Press W then go to Bug Fixer >> BlackScreen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pif paf and phox00

Killerferraris

Jul 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "Killerferraris, publicación: 3771837, miembro: 743321"]
Hola chicos, ¿alguien tiene alguna idea de cómo eliminar estos números en la parte inferior de la pantalla? ¿Tengo que hacer alguna búsqueda o algo?
[/ CITAR]
se quitan cuando acabas
[QUOTE = "İngureanD, publicación: 3769915, miembro: 255535"]
Estoy atascado .. ¿Cuál es esta contraseña?
View attachment 717307
[/ CITAR]
pag

primero coge la llave de la estatua, y sigue desde hay
but there is any misson ongoing? the ints says to go to Dragunov pub at night. im sorry but im a little lost in the missions its been awile since i play
thanks for the help

Condoriano1

Dec 25, 2018
I have a problem with Daisy/Beth dates.
With Daisy and Shirley I can go to their house, i talk to daisy and make her home work and then at the dinner I talk about leisure or give her a gold jewel like 10 times and she still has one heart. I can date her wednesday and friday night and I got the four green hearts but still it says it decrease affection. I dont know what else to do.
As for Beth, i can go to date with her but the fourth heart of "special place" is nowhere. Ive searched every inch in the mall and cannot find it.
Are them bugs? Is anything im doing wrong? Please somebody help. Im playing in Android with the cheats, if thats something.

Mensch

Jul 23, 2017
Hello,

I Have a problem with the Cheat Mod and the sex skills. I Maxed them using the Mod. Somehow the MC doesn`t seem to have any stamina or skill, even if the game (and the Mod) keep telling me, that both stats are maxed. The Minigame is finishged super quick, before anything happens.

Is there anyway i can fix this? Like with a Savegame Editor?

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
Things you should know before playing:
1. learn spanish and english. in that order
2. play in spanish mode. Is less buggy (not entirely but hey just work more)
3. martina institute = school
4. always check de B on your phone then (?) if you stuck with someting
5. on the same page you can click the portraits of the character you want then (?) to advance in that quest line
6. optimize your time doing miss taylor quest first. She give you special lessons on afternoon so you don't have to wait much more to enter nesrot's pub
7. heres the Map :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the tips and especially the map.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello,

I Have a problem with the Cheat Mod and the sex skills. I Maxed them using the Mod. Somehow the MC doesn`t seem to have any stamina or skill, even if the game (and the Mod) keep telling me, that both stats are maxed. The Minigame is finishged super quick, before anything happens.

Is there anyway i can fix this? Like with a Savegame Editor?
Did you play long enough to let Warren carry you to Jet for the first time before activating the mod?
Even though this is quite obvious, somehow users still activate the cheat before the quest and this problem arises.
In next release I will prevent anyone from using the cheat before the quest passes.

You can easily fix it by using the save editor and changing variable:

#0006 Skill = 100
#0007 Resistance = 10

Last edited:

Mensch

Jul 23, 2017
Did you play long enough to let Warren carry you to Jet for the first time before activating the mod?
Even though this is quite obvious, somehow users still activate the cheat before the quest and this problem arises.
In next release I will prevent anyone from using the cheat before the quest passes.

You can easily fix it by using the save editor and changing variable:

#0006 Skill = 100
#0007 Resistance = 10
Now it works. Thank you!

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes