Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I need help, i'm at the date of 8.0 with maria and i'm stuck with "Find the special place",
I've done every toilets of the 3rd floor but it's not working
Keep looking. The special places vary from date-to-date. I should have added that one time it was in the parking lot, and another time in the book store.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lux666

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sir, i cant access. Save file after deleting that global rpgsavve
Backup save, then delete the global file. Run game and save at the number position as your current saves. Then copy your backup saves back into the save folder. Load it during game and you can continue.

Check better instructions I posted here: LINK

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is there a cheat MOD available for MAC version?
The current PC Cheat Mod should be able to work on MAC.

Extract the PC Cheat mod you will get a "www" folder. Copy the contents of the "www" folder which should be two folders, to the mac game resources location: www\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw

Last edited:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
On joiplay, i deleted the global but cant use my saves. Any one know of a fix?
look, if you delete the global u cant use yours saves that you created before deleting the global file. you will have to problably start a new game, try this, maybe he will create another global and than you can use yours saves. i think this global just interfer in menu, the scenes in the game arent interfered

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
On joiplay, i deleted the global but cant use my saves. Any one know of a fix?
look, if you delete the global u cant use yours saves that you created before deleting the global file. you will have to problably start a new game, try this, maybe he will create another global and than you can use yours saves. i think this global just interfer in menu, the scenes in the game arent interfered
To fix sticking, blackscreen, slow:

There is no need to start a new game. You can use old saves.

To make saves work after deleting global file, all you have to do is:

1. backup saves
2. delete the global file
3. Load game and save at the number your previous save was. eg. if your save was file1 and file5. Save at 1 and 5
4. copy back your backup save to the save folder overwriting new.
5. Load game and you can load old saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackWingsZ

Super Easy

May 18, 2018
There is no need to start a new game. You can use old saves.

To make saves work after deleting global file, all you have to do is:

1. backup saves
2. delete the global file
3. Load game and save at the number your previous save was. eg. if your save was file1 and file5. Save at 1 and 5
4. copy back your backup save to the save folder overwriting new.
5. Load game and you can load old saves.
Cool. Would i need to copy bay the global or no?

Reactions: BAALL

bioshock84

Feb 24, 2020
AYUDA
trabajar en el proyecto con Carol. Necesitas to go to the library.

I go to the bookstore I talk to her but all the boxes tell me nothing important.

I can't get out of that bug

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
View attachment 931691
Out of curiosity, depending on what I choose, will I get different scenes more later?
Also, I remember that Marckus's sister was blonde (I think?) with a cap and obsessed of being a famous YouTv(er?) but later she seems to be a violet-haired feminist...
Nah you have her mixed up with the other guys sister. He has brown hair and glasses and gets you a tinymon card. He is one of the first quests.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Does the walkthrough of the first game serve for this REVAMP game in some missions? Or is it all renovated and needs a new one?

Kingdomxz

Jul 24, 2018
hi who has found a bug where the door does not open? precise in the mission in which you have to enter a house with the woman dressed in red "I don't remember the name" for Mrs. lin.

exactly the mission for the debt of isabel the ex maid Immagine.png

Last edited:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hey guys, after training with jet, a "i" icon appears at entrace of her shop, every day a number and a location appears here, but when you go to the location and the house with the number nothing happens here, is this unfinished yet or it is a bug?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes