Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
A bit of late, but for future reference:

Maria's Schedule

After help from Ashram and some hours spent testing, I got Maria's schedule done, which was a lot more complicated than Amy's. If it doesn't match with something you experience, or if you have something to add, by all means speak up. Now, before I go trough the event schedule, I'll prevent some misunderstandings and explain events that need to be explained

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, for the schedule itself:
Thanks. Both this one and the one for Amy are nicely done. However, and here comes the nag, could you make a file and attach it? I tried copy and pasting but loses formatting. Sorry for being a pain in the keister.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hi guys, I lost my save ... does anyone have a save on the mafia's choices?
Does anyone have a save with a choice of a gang, otherwise my hard one broke, and it takes a long time to replay. thank you in advance.
In my signature's "relevant posts"

Thanks. Both this one and the one for Amy are nicely done. However, and here comes the nag, could you make a file and attach it? I tried copy and pasting but loses formatting. Sorry for being a pain in the keister.
Well, I had them in a spreadsheet, but I already erased them in the proccess of making one for the whole family (using the same file) hehe... Sorry for that. But once the family spreadsheet is done it will have methods for filtering for each member, so essentially you'll be able to make it disblay the same as here. I hope you can wait.
Meanwhile, if that solves anything on your end, the forum uses BB coding, however my understanding of it resumes to what I need to know to use it in the forum. If you know how to convert BB coding to whatever you, I can message you the code block that outputs as the tables you see

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
Well, i have a problem with my save. Its when you help the blonde older sister to create his comic and you have to go down to bath. You met the stepmother idk his name in the hallway and after his encounter i tried to take the bath but there nothing i cant activate the cinematic bc there not cercle out there. Or that just activate the black screen with the TypeError in yellow.
PS sorry for my english. This is like my third language and i hope there somebody there that can help me.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
noice, thank you man. how does one edit variables tho, i'm scared of fucking up and breaking my game lmaoo
Sorry missed your post. In my signature's relevant posts there's a link for the online editor I use. There are 2 "browse" buttons.

First is for the save file, it is found here:
wherever you game is > My_New_Life_v0835 > My New Life Revamp > www > save > fileX.rpgsave (x being your save's number)

Second is for the system file, it is found here:
wherever you game is > My_New_Life_v0835 > My New Life Revamp > www > data > System.json

Once the editor has both files indicated, hit "Upload". It will take you to list with switches and variables (they are different things, switches come first)

Edit what you want, go to the page's bottom, hit "Download".
Go to your game save folder, move the original save file (fileX.rpgsave) to somewhere else, as backup.
Place the downloaded (edited) save file in the game's save folder

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Well, i have a problem with my save. Its when you help the blonde older sister to create his comic and you have to go down to bath. You met the stepmother idk his name in the hallway and after his encounter i tried to take the bath but there nothing i cant activate the cinematic bc there not cercle out there. Or that just activate the black screen with the TypeError in yellow.
PS sorry for my english. This is like my third language and i hope there somebody there that can help me.
From reading the thread I found you can fix it this way (can't test myself). Describing key-by-key because I don't know how new you are to the game.

Hit Esc key. Hit Enter for "Item". Hit left arrow key (or right arrow three times, same thing) to go for "Essential Item", hit Enter key there. Go for your 'Phone', hit Enter. Hit Enter when yor face pops up. You are in your phone/computer screen. Click the most bottom-left square, the 'Windows' icon. Pick 'Yes' to turn off. Now the shower should have your well-known sparkling effect on it. Interact. Proceed normally.

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Just wondering if anyone has an updated guide for Tom's party. The old guide I know is out of date. I somehow mess up every time. I couldn't stop Christian from fucking Sarah somehow. So, should I help Charles getting his Tinymon card? Or guessing photos with Phil? Helping Jason to get to know his crush? Getting to the top level to get to know to Tom's sister? Talking to Ivy and peep her making out with another girl? Talking with Marcus / Morgan? Playing poker? Mixing drinks doesn't seem to work?

I am kind of confused here. Any pointers are appreciated. Thanks!

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Sorry missed your post. In my signature's relevant posts there's a link for the online editor I use. There are 2 "browse" buttons.

First is for the save file, it is found here:
wherever you game is > My_New_Life_v0835 > My New Life Revamp > www > save > fileX.rpgsave (x being your save's number)

Second is for the system file, it is found here:
wherever you game is > My_New_Life_v0835 > My New Life Revamp > www > data > System.json

Once the editor has both files indicated, hit "Upload". It will take you to list with switches and variables (they are different things, switches come first)

Edit what you want, go to the page's bottom, hit "Download".
Go to your game save folder, move the original save file (fileX.rpgsave) to somewhere else, as backup.
Place the downloaded (edited) save file in the game's save folder
yeah i looked through the forums and found it last night, and i've been monkeying around with it a bit. however, i haven't gotten it to work yet. i've tried changing the number on her quest steps (which hasn't worked), so now i'm just going to put "BETH COMPLETE" to true and see what happens lmao

edit: that didn't work either lol

Last edited:

@Krul69

May 10, 2019
Someone has nestor gang save i lost mine i dont want to start from scratch on next update. Pls......

crappy1

Jan 12, 2021
Just wondering if anyone has an updated guide for Tom's party. The old guide I know is out of date. I somehow mess up every time. I couldn't stop Christian from fucking Sarah somehow. So, should I help Charles getting his Tinymon card? Or guessing photos with Phil? Helping Jason to get to know his crush? Getting to the top level to get to know to Tom's sister? Talking to Ivy and peep her making out with another girl? Talking with Marcus / Morgan? Playing poker? Mixing drinks doesn't seem to work?

This is very simple unfortunately you focusing on everyone else except Sara whom you are supposed to protect. you can do side quests is no problem so long as you listen to Christian what he says while you mixing drinks. the 2 thing you have to do is:
1. you lock Christian in a bathroom
2. drink the drink he mixed (i heard of switching it but that did not work for me)

Save first because this is good to play repeatedly for the many side quests without worrying about Sara. good luck.

Reactions: abcdjh

crappy1

Jan 12, 2021
I have wrote a small bug report and just reading newer comments after my post it appears that ppl have the same problems. Leads me to believe that v82 v83 and v83.5 has the same bugs. Somehow they must have been implemented in v82 and been carried ever since to newer versions. Maybe someone with pull can notify BeggarOfNet about this so he can fix it.

My old v78 runs ok. So he should backtrack to this version. I read and appreciate the folks on this forum fighting the beast but I do not want to have bunch of editors to fix every single task and quest of the new game. I just like to be the end user not the developer.

All right enough for my griping.

What i will try to do is complete the Beth quest in v78 and post it for you here in couple of days or so provided it lets me. But half the fun here are the extra scenes during the dates which you might not get.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
yeah i looked through the forums and found it last night, and i've been monkeying around with it a bit. however, i haven't gotten it to work yet. i've tried changing the number on her quest steps (which hasn't worked), so now i'm just going to put "BETH COMPLETE" to true and see what happens lmao
DOOOOON'T, flicking that switch alone will likely break your progress with her (not that you couldn't fix it, but anyway...). If you want to finish her content trough quests, make a full scan of variables with her name. I have her completed, those are my variables for her:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It's Rosy and yes, she has content. At any morning, you'll find her in the reception of the hospital, commercial neighborhood east, waiting in a line. Talk to her. Then, go to work at the hospital and have sex with the director. If you can't have sex with the director, check in my signature's "relevant posts", one of them is the fix for this.
You'll need to have sex with the director 4 or 5 times until, before the sex, you can talk with her about helping Rosy's case. Once you did, meet Rosy in the line again and talk to her. She will vanish. From that point onwards, you can meet Rosy in front of Rivertown #3 for sex.
Cheers man. Is it just the handjob and pussy lick you can do so far?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Full Strategy Guide v0.89
The purpose of this strategy guide is to provide additional detailed information not in Book of Faces to assist in completing all quests correctly to get the most content out of this game. This means just about anything and everything in the game to help if your stuck or think you may have encountered a bug as it just might be a part of the semi-linear nature of the game or BoN being sneaky.

This included all the
How Do I...
Where Do I...
For: Maria/Amy/Sarah/Laura/Lucy/JoAnna/Helen
The Teachers: Mrs. Taylor/Mrs. Turner/Mrs. Jordan/Ms. Lisette
The Classmates: Rachel/Brenda/Sandra/Pam/Nadine/Jason/Phil/Carol/Daisy/Beth/Morgan/Marckus/Tyna
Full Dating Guide for: Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy/Laura
Full info for: Tom's Party/Laura's Job Interview at the Mall/Rosy
Full info the all the Side Quests & Jobs: Mable (Hornet's Garage)/Director Smither (Hospital)/All 4 Babysitting jobs/Crazy Cat Lady/Debbie/Pink Weed
Full Guide for the Comic Expo
Full Guide for the Tinymon Tournament

Get the PDF here:
MEGA:

ZippyShare:

Attached:
My updated map for 0.88
Map-0.88.png

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020

What you do with other people pretty much doesn't matter, nor does what you do between cock contest stages, save for 2 moments.
Now, the party is bugged and the dev doesn't seem to be worried about it, so I recommend you to use SoTN's cheat mod, which not only fixes the party but also makes it easier.

To pass time between stages, either spend time with Morgan & Marckus, play Phill's boob game, help Charles with Tinymon, play poker or help Jason with his thing, those are the functional events without the cheat mod (more about this at the end of the post).

Independent of using the mod, the first thing you need to do to save Sarah is, when after a contest stage Christian tells her he is going to the bathroom, go upstairs and interact with the door to lock it.

Then, after you and Daisy pretend to be fucking in the bedroom, go downstairs with her, to the kitchen. Now, the corret thing to do with the drinks depends on wether or not you have cheat mod. If you don't have the mod, apparently the right choice is to drink the altered drink. If you have the mod, change the drinks.

If you have the mod, you can also have sex with girls in the party. You can fuck Tom's sister (3rd floor), Sasha (blue-haired girl by the pool), peek on Ivy and Hannah having strapon fun, or fuck any other girl who you had already fucked before the party. To fuck a girl with the mod, just interact with her twice. You can't fuck the same girl twice in the party. Also because of the mod, fucking girls doesn't consume time, so you use the methods mentioned before to advance between contest stages.

Reactions: abcdjh

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Quick question: How can I advance Irene's stage? Main character can now suck her pussy and she could cum over and over. However, the relationship could not advance.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Quick question: How can I advance Irene's stage? Main character can now suck her pussy and she could cum over and over. However, the relationship could not advance.
She should be able to give you a blowjob as that will help advance her then you will be able to get a tittyjob and then vaginal then eventually anal but it will take doing her at least 7 times to get her to anal.

If you are just starting the game out then check my strategy guide as it will help you out a lot:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5279421

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes