Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Does anyone know where I find Rosy? I haven't found her yet ... where is she?
Check out my Strategy Guide, link in my sig.

Can anyone post a save from after the bj by laura after meeting laura and sarah in laura's room plz, its bugged for me i cant progress anymore the scene just keep restarting over and over again.
Bug fix for this and Laura + Karaoke in post for my Strategy Guide.

I have a problem with the time after the comic event the time does not stop rising and does not let the day pass
Known issue on BoN's discord, he is working on it. The bug fixes from BoN I posted in my Strategy Guide link is suppose to fix that too but it didn't work for me.
After you apply the fix you are suppose to go to the MC's Bedroom and play video games on his computer but I can't get it do to morning and even using cheats to change the time doesn't seem to work right now. So we will have to wait.

Reactions: KIRO80

BDI

May 23, 2017
If I am not mistaken in the old versions it was Alexx who asked for the dildo... btw in this version I really don't know how to do it, I have been to the sexshop several times at different times, at different stages of the main mission, but I always find only the cashier without any attendant.
View attachment 1167054
It was Alex in the old version AND also in this version---it occures on the FIRST Saturday after moving in to the first house.

Reactions: Futackerman

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Is it just me, or are they dragging their heels wrapping this up? Wasn't the OG basically done? And this is just a remaster? :unsure:

Reactions: RumbleBR

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I have the same problem! I would love some help
my screen froze after the karaoke scene does anyone have a fix for this?
having same issue with mine
Same - i went to step four then back to step three and it worked.
It seems like the bug with Sarah and Laura of the new update (The BJ loop) only occurs if you are in Nesrot's mafia (this is just my guess) since I have save files of the other 3 mafias and on all of them the bug doesn't occur...

I'm attaching my save file (Just before the loop bug) just in case it may help.
I appreciate the help but it seems like the problem is still happening. I'm not quite sure why. If its not too much of a problem would you be able to upload a save thats just after the BJ scene?

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-84-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5654130

Hugos

Mar 9, 2019
Here's all the latest bug fixes posted by BoN for 0.84P1.
I haven't kept track of what all it fixes but I do know it fixes the issue of Laura + Karaoke & also the time just keep moving forward after you get back from the Expo.

Extract to www\data
commpresed can use this ?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Is it just me, or are they dragging their heels wrapping this up? Wasn't the OG basically done? And this is just a remaster? :unsure:
Yeah I hope they finish the harem content and then move on. To be honest the remake was pointless and he should have finished the original and then all this effort could have gone into an actual sequel or new game from him.

Reactions: Aioria619

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
guys i have a question qhen i need to follow laura and she enter in the bathroom i open the door of lucy but she call the police but i saw a picture qhere she grabs MC cocks what is the problem with my save?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
blabla1015 sorry but can't at the moment. Plus I don't usually release any update patch for the FULL version normally. I leave that for others. I only update the compress most of the time. Next release I will not be releasing any patch for the FULL.

NO COMPRESSED YET :(
Compress LINK

commpresed can use this ?
You can use any bug fixes on the compress version also. The compress only changes the audio,movies,pictures by compressing them. Not the game data/json maps.

Reactions: Ale69

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
guys i have a question qhen i need to follow laura and she enter in the bathroom i open the door of lucy but she call the police but i saw a picture qhere she grabs MC cocks what is the problem with my save?
You likely have incest turned off

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I haven't tried it yet but on discord they said to leave your room then come back and the time bug is fixed with the bug fix files.

Reactions: Mos Ebrios

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
ok so do i really not have a choice about laura fucking around (i have only, women, men or anyone... i would like a no one choice)
if i cannot chose no one then i would rather drop laura... but here is the problem, i have to go through this shit to get to mom quest... wtf is this bullshit tho, not only making getting cucked by laura unavoidable, it also forces you to go through it
just ruined 19 hours of gameplay

Antohell

Apr 26, 2018
Hmmm. It's time to insert your five cents into the discussion of the latest update. BoN continues to surprise. Yes, yes, my dear friends. This is exactly why this game lasts so long, and the author is still believed in by his patrons. After the disastrous, stupid, and boring follow-up to Amy's story of recent months, a rather unexpected and dynamic follow-up to Laura's story has emerged. Let's hope that the wildness of the loose lesbian Laura is only a prologue to the story of the harem between Maria, MC and her children. Mmmm, after the scene on the balcony, I can still taste my mother's milk.Those of you who continue to whine that the Beggar switched the behavior of Laura and Amy, just do not know the history of the old game well. Amy wasn't originally a depraved whore. Why the hell do you even attribute it to lesbians?!!!
The contrast of this laura with the previous one collides, which many of us would love, she was my favorite character because of her design and personality, the problem is not the lesbian scenes, the problem is that she is the one who takes that role, after already Having shown us a Laura, why not create another character who takes this role in the story or who was Amy the depraved lesbian, I would have been less impacted. In design, nothing to say, this update in scenes is one of the best that BoN has released, but it is the worst treatment that he has done to an already created character, I will continue playing because it is incredible what BoN has created, but it destroyed my favorite character .

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The contrast of this laura with the previous one collides, which many of us would love, she was my favorite character because of her design and personality, the problem is not the lesbian scenes, the problem is that she is the one who takes that role, after already Having shown us a Laura, why not create another character who takes this role in the story or who was Amy the depraved lesbian, I would have been less impacted. In design, nothing to say, this update in scenes is one of the best that BoN has released, but it is the worst treatment that he has done to an already created character, I will continue playing because it is incredible what BoN has created, but it destroyed my favorite character .
It's strange when you think about it cuz BoN herself said Laura is also her favorite so why would she try to destroy the characterization of her own favorite character?

Unless her "favorite Laura" is this brand new 0.84 version that is (for the most part) a new character with Laura's face & a little bit of her original personality (basically).

Last edited:

Antohell

Apr 26, 2018
It's strange when you think about it cuz BoN himself said Laura is also his favorite so why would he try to destroy the characterization of his own favorite character?

Unless his "favorite Laura" is this brand new 0.84 version that is (for the most part) a new character with Laura's face & a little bit of her original personality (basically).
Of course this must be her favorite Laura or if not, she would not have made this big change in her, I think we will have to overcome what she did, at least those of us who love the virgin pharmaceutical Laura who fell in love with the protagonist and took pictures of her from a distance, that typical repressed nerd, half submissive, now is everything but quite the opposite, I do not see that it keeps anything of what it was, we will have to move on, let's see what continues, I read another comment that the protagonist has changed for the worse. Many are fascinated with possible threesomes and blabla sex and more sex that could happen anyway in some other way without changing Laura's personality. If there is something I love this game over the others out there, it's because of the story.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes