JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SoTN only releases a mod for a given version on it's final realease. 0.84 is currently only half released. Once the final release is out, he always does his best to update the mod as soon as he can, there's no need for anyone to demand that from him, and demanding mod from partial releases is useless at the best. If you didn't catch up to Laura's story yet and want to use the cheat mod trough most of your playtrough, I can provide a link for you to download version 0.83.5 and you can play it with mods, then transfer your saves to 0.84 once you finish Amy's quest.
Alright, good to know, so I can close this window, and don't have to keep checking back. And I'll keep my 0.83.5 around. Thank you for letting us know.

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Hello everyone, I was wondering is there a way to mute out other SE other than the one with sex noises. I really annoying to keep hearing door slamming and other sounds, which much louder than any sex sound.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Eeeeeeh... Something is wrong with your saves or your game then. As I said, I straight up copied my saves from 0.83.5 to 0.84, no special procedures taken. And also you're the first person I see having trouble to carry saves to this update. Well if it is too much hassle to fix your saves, download mine, under "Relevant posts" in my signature (it's the same post you'll get to if you go to the OP's "SAVES" link).
Those saves are from 0.83.5 and are the very same saves I copied to 0.84. There are multiple options available, including for each mafia and Yahaira being alive or not. The only variations you won't find there are the petty/nice/charismatic etc options. If lack of those options bugs you too much, there's also a save at the mafia choice point, which is shortly before the charismatic/nice/petty etc system is introduced. Also, since they are 0.83.5 saves, you can use cheat mod to change the MC name and do whatever the blast you want.
Eeeeeeh... Something is wrong with your saves or your game then. As I said, I straight up copied my saves from 0.83.5 to 0.84, no special procedures taken. And also you're the first person I see having trouble to carry saves to this update. Well if it is too much hassle to fix your saves, download mine, under "Relevant posts" in my signature (it's the same post you'll get to if you go to the OP's "SAVES" link).
Those saves are from 0.83.5 and are the very same saves I copied to 0.84. There are multiple options available, including for each mafia and Yahaira being alive or not. The only variations you won't find there are the petty/nice/charismatic etc options. If lack of those options bugs you too much, there's also a save at the mafia choice point, which is shortly before the charismatic/nice/petty etc system is introduced. Also, since they are 0.83.5 saves, you can use cheat mod to change the MC name and do whatever the blast you want.
Try it yourself, good luck.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
1619659001158.png
Is there anyone getting a bug like this? I already can walk but the picture of Laura cumming is still in the screen now I can't go any further :/

Reactions: Kyouhei1646

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
SAVES POST IS OUT
If anyone cares for a saves post for this half realease :p

It's right here: 0.84 Saves (editing same post so Pinguino doesn't need to change the OP link, and also because re-writting everything sucks)
Older saves and their descriptions here: Saves repository

Also, if you saw my yesterday's promise to release it "tomorrow" (that is, today), I am sticking to it, it's 11:45 pm my time :ROFLMAO:, life caught up

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Try it yourself, good luck.
So... I was able to run it perfectly. Amy is functional (tested interactive sex and bathtub anal) and Laura's Book of Faces tells me to play games at afternoon, which does trigger the new content (also tested). Since your save ran just fine in my game, I guess something is wrong with your game files. Like, not the save, the program files of the game, likely in the www folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
View attachment 1168889
Is there anyone getting a bug like this? I already can walk but the picture of Laura cumming is still in the screen now I can't go any further :/
The same for me bro....
A) Start hitting enter frenetically as soon as the x-ray cum scene rolls in, keep hitting a little more after the game freezes on Laura's face. Worked for me.
B) Didn't test but seems reasonable: be sure karaoke is not the last thing in your list (like, leave special place, comic or arcade for after the karaoke). When screen freezes on Laura's face, go Esc > Items > Essential Items > Cell Phone > Any App > Turn Off. Should take you back to the mall
C) Didn't test either but I've been told that skipping the karaoke and doing another activity for heart #3 does not screw the date

Or...

3 posts above mine: bugfixes
The bug stopped happening for me after I applied the fix, however I'm not sure if it was indeed adressed in the fixes file, or if it was a problem with my Triads save, since I had already used the frenetical "enter" method in that save when the bugfix was released.

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
wow ... from what I read this update I generate a bruh moment.

Compared to the old version, this new Laura I don't like her half-ass and annoying personality, I can't believe that now I like Amy more hehe, but under this new remake it makes sense that both of them have their shortcomings because of the idiot father and Maria's bad decisions. Amy is direct, with a rude and violent attitude and Laura is reserved until you really know her, being "the cool sister" perverted and addicted to sex (worryingly enough to not know how to control herself to take her to a psychologist) , who runs away from commitments. Which makes them not very different between the two now. From what Beggar hinted, Sarah and Lucy are not going to be the only ones to have incestuous scenes (blessed "law of sexual freedom"). Calm down guys, remember this is part 1 of 2, we don't have your character closure yet.

The scenes were good, I highlight Lucy's (obviously), and I have no doubt that those of the second part will not disappoint, I'm glad I guessed the extra character that will come (I already saw you Carlotta from Stay at home on the train) and I'm going to enjoy it like never haha.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
wow ... from what I read this update I generate a bruh moment.

Compared to the old version, this new Laura I don't like her half-ass and annoying personality, I can't believe that now I like Amy more hehe, but under this new remake it makes sense that both of them have their shortcomings because of the idiot father and Maria's bad decisions. Amy is direct, with a rude and violent attitude and Laura is reserved until you really know her, being "the cool sister" perverted and addicted to sex (worryingly enough to not know how to control herself to take her to a psychologist) , who runs away from commitments. Which makes them not very different between the two now. From what Beggar hinted, Sarah and Lucy are not going to be the only ones to have incestuous scenes (blessed "law of sexual freedom"). Calm down guys, remember this is part 1 of 2, we don't have your character closure yet.

The scenes were good, I highlight Lucy's (obviously), and I have no doubt that those of the second part will not disappoint, I'm glad I guessed the extra character that will come (I already saw you Carlotta from Stay at home on the train) and I'm going to enjoy it like never haha.
The trans girl from stay at home (forgot her name) is also there ;)

BDI

May 23, 2017
So... I was able to run it perfectly. Amy is functional (tested interactive sex and bathtub anal) and Laura's Book of Faces tells me to play games at afternoon, which does trigger the new content (also tested). Since your save ran just fine in my game, I guess something is wrong with your game files. Like, not the save, the program files of the game, likely in the www folder.

That is his name from the beginning in both of the games,#1 and the Re-Make! I think that re-naming him Tommy is asinine!! By the way, I also have old saves that DID work, they were NOT with Amy done.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
save when star date laura it you see 3 location date is karaoke just reload save and date again there bug stuck picture after finish sex in karaoke and you can't use fix the ( W ) don't work

Reactions: cesargarcia2007
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes