maaath

Feb 26, 2019
Guys, my character is going through the walls, i tried every bug fixer on the phone, but nothing changes it, can someone help me out?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Guys, my character is going through the walls, i tried every bug fixer on the phone, but nothing changes it, can someone help me out?
Bug Fixer->Character Stuck->Lock Character

Check out my guide (link in sig) it has just about everything on everyone and can help you see all the games content that you will miss the first time you play and help avoid issues in the game.

Reactions: xtofr

FelixEd

Oct 4, 2017
i think i found some bug after quest laura quest at cosplay compatition the time wish only afternoon can't get night and time push the limit after 24:00 like 25:00/30:00 MC cant sleep because still afternoon at 30:00
XD

Reactions: soyjari

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Can anyone give me a save file after zet missions?
Use the following to sneak/cheat past the guards in the first part of Jet's Mission after that, it gets much easier and use my Strategy Guide to help (link in sig):
Bug Fixer->Character Stuck->Unlock Character
Bug Fixer->Character Stuck->Lock Character

What is considered the "action" key in the karaoke date?
If using mouse/keyboard: Z key
Xbox controller: A button
Playstation controller: Cross button

i think i found some bug after quest laura quest at cosplay compatition the time wish only afternoon can't get night and time push the limit after 24:00 like 25:00/30:00 MC cant sleep because still afternoon at 30:00
XD
You are so late to this game, just look at the posts for the past few pages.
Workaround:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-84-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5671976

SigmaFlex

Feb 15, 2018
So reaching out for help on the Ms. Taylor Quest and thoes packages.

I've been doing a lot of searching back and forth, doing a general search on this topic of "taylor" and opening anything that has to do with taylor and packages. Still coming up short

So my current status:
  • Sub on pateron, downloaded the latest version from the April 26th post with applied .jsons
  • Edited save file with
    • However, when I opened it, the 242 value for taylorquest was already set to 5
      • Tried setting to 4 and trying again, also tried setting to 6 and trying. No dice
  • Current In-game
    • Ms. Taylor asks if I have the packages. MC says No
    • Pharmacy Shop owner says: Only sell with prescriptions
    • Amaria's Market Shop: When I go to register, it just opens up the shop, nothing further on the package
      • If I visit both shops and go back to Ms. Taylor, still says the same thing
Most all the tips from the previous posts have been to
  • Be on the latest version
  • Switch 4 to 5

GiornoX

Mar 14, 2018
How to progress in Carol's dates?
It feels like nothing's progressing, I already went through all the date sites for 3 times each, and her date points is still at 400

*edit: also, I can't progress on Laura's quest because it won't allow me to play the console.

lolboner

Mar 6, 2019
If someone knows how to unlock the hidden chloe stuff in the files, can you let me know? please and thank you.

HighGround42069

Feb 22, 2021
If someone knows how to unlock the hidden chloe stuff in the files, can you let me know? please and thank you.
I made these on 8.35
Save 20: Right outside Chloe's house for the start of her missions
Save 21: Game has you do a save here in case the wrong car hits you
Save 22: Load if told to improve relationship with Daisy, then head upstairs
Save 23: All Chloe interactive unlocked

Let me know if there's any problems.

Apr 8, 2021
Hello can anybody help !! After morgan call me about the fight i back home on the stairs i see dad (jack) talking with Maggie then he left home and I can't do anything after that the main story just stopped !! Could anyone please help !!

Apr 8, 2021
Can anybody please help !! After morgan call me about the fight i make my way home and the i see dad(jack) on the stairs talking on the phone with (Maggie) and then he left i didn't find him anywhere in town and the main story just stopped ...!! Can anybody help pls

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So reaching out for help on the Ms. Taylor Quest and thoes packages.

I've been doing a lot of searching back and forth, doing a general search on this topic of "taylor" and opening anything that has to do with taylor and packages. Still coming up short

So my current status:
  • Sub on pateron, downloaded the latest version from the April 26th post with applied .jsons
  • Edited save file with
    • However, when I opened it, the 242 value for taylorquest was already set to 5
      • Tried setting to 4 and trying again, also tried setting to 6 and trying. No dice
  • Current In-game
    • Ms. Taylor asks if I have the packages. MC says No
    • Pharmacy Shop owner says: Only sell with prescriptions
    • Amaria's Market Shop: When I go to register, it just opens up the shop, nothing further on the package
      • If I visit both shops and go back to Ms. Taylor, still says the same thing
Most all the tips from the previous posts have been to
  • Be on the latest version
  • Switch 4 to 5
How to progress in Carol's dates?
It feels like nothing's progressing, I already went through all the date sites for 3 times each, and her date points is still at 400

*edit: also, I can't progress on Laura's quest because it won't allow me to play the console.
Hello can anybody help !! After morgan call me about the fight i back home on the stairs i see dad (jack) talking with Maggie then he left home and I can't do anything after that the main story just stopped !! Could anyone please help !!

Try using my Strategy Guide (link in sig).
If you are trying to do any of these things while you are in the second house, then you have messed up.

Either way, your best bet is to replay the game following my guide as you will miss content in the game the first time you play and since it has just about everything on everyone you are far less likely to run into an issue while playing the game.

shnn1023

Jul 30, 2019
The cheat mods is for 0.83.5 and the current version is 0.84, did someone tried ?
Is it compatible or it breaks the game :p ?
Don't use chest V0.83.5 in game V0.84, because MAP move mode was changed.
if use will be error when use bus for map movement.

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
The cheat mods is for 0.83.5 and the current version is 0.84, did someone tried ?
Is it compatible or it breaks the game :p ?
Can't stress this enough
Do. Not. Use. Outdated. Cheat. Mod.
I say that a lot. The mod's creator says that a lot. It will cause unpredictable and unfixable bugs, and potentially corrupt your save.

Reactions: lucratif
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes