EarthMazE

Jan 11, 2021
Did you by chance, used outdated mod or save edit your game? I'm trying to see if this is not a game bug itself. If you did do any of the former then most likely it is a game bug and you have to wait till BoN fixes it. I dont really have time to go through the game and fix the creator bugs.
I doesnt use any cheat or mod

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I doesnt use any cheat or mod
Then most likely it is a game bug. Check OP for Lord Ashram guide to get a more detail view.

Hey buddy, this is my save file .
i save the game just before giving money to prostitute .
Also please check that i am not getting jet and sarah pictures and scences in the book of face.
Answer me ASAP....
Thanks
Got the pm but havent looked at the save as yet. I been busy as hell. I now reach home, so going to sort out all the pm I got and I will message you (y).

English is not my first language so i got confused little bit. Do we need incest patch or not?
To confirm, NO you dont need incest patch. It is in the game at your pc screen

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys, pleeeease I need help with the train station pickup. I go there but there is no one. and there is no circle to step on! help please

Milky lips

Jul 31, 2019
I cant go into the office at the bar for the russian gang to do the new gang missions in the morning am i missing something

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
ok having a couple of issues with that night mission to the school with sarah, after the scene in the class room i cant leave the school and if go through the doors to the soccer field u get zapped to the mall. any ideas?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey buddy, this is my save file .
i save the game just before giving money to prostitute .
Also please check that i am not getting jet and sarah pictures and scences in the book of face.
Answer me ASAP....
Thanks
It is just a simple text bug in the game that BoN introduced in v0.85, you will have to wait until he fixes it or use my quick fix I posted. After you pay the prostitute, your next Institute mission is : Visit Charles in his home in #1 Old Quarter.
With the fix posted, it would now update to match.

To use fix: copy "www" folder in game directory i.e where "game.exe" is located.

As for jet and sarah pictures and scenes. Using your save, I am seeing nothing wrong on v0.85 with cheat mod and without BOTH on FULL and Compressed games. I am able to see both their profile and go into it and see the scenes etc as normal. So I cannot reproduced this problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedNatasha

EarthMazE

Jan 11, 2021
It is just a simple text bug in the game that BoN introduced in v0.85, he will have to fix it or use my quick fix I posted. After you pay the prostitute, your next Institute mission is : Visit Charles in his home in #1 Old Quarter.
With the fix posted, it would now update to match.

To use fix: copy "www" folder in game directory i.e where "game.exe" is located.

As for jet and sarah pictures and scenes. Using your save, I am seeing nothing wrong on v0.85 with cheat mod and without BOTH on FULL and Compressed games. I am able to see both their profile and go into it and see the scenes etc as normal. So I cannot reproduced this problem.
I can use this fix your my life saver

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
A little help. Can anyone tell me where I can get the whiskey for the old man in the hospital?
Amaria's market in Commercial West (next to Comic Store) or Food Store in Downtown South (next to Jet's library). Buy a cigar too. He probably want a cigar next visit.

anyone knows where to find sarah when she send her pic in school ?
I stuck here too. According to the Guide, she should be in one of the girl restroom (may be the up stare), but there is no one in either restroom.

Another bug: in school mission with Sarah, Rachel and Tyna, there is nothing happen in room A3. Just a couple of exclamation mark flashing and done. The guide mention a scene. Is it still in or or recently changed? Or bug introduce by the fan-made patches?

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Creek
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes