Dood

Aug 26, 2016
Has the Dr. Jordan bug in otter labs been fixed? I tried searching and some people say it's fixed by on a fresh save I'm still stuck. He's just not showing up. Ive been following the walkthrough so I don't know what I did wrong

Last edited:

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
Hey buddy,
I got this when i want to go on institute quest.
i am playing version 84.6 and 85 patch update.
Also i am unable to meet maria at pool in the morning.
and in some cases when i give sarah the card i unable to get scences.
Please guide me asap....
in the second picture this happens when i gave sarah a card.
this is the latest version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: therock
Mar 27, 2019
Hey I was looking at the change log and saw that gang content was added ... does that mean the pussy fights or just things like pick which gang you want...

mobrz

Aug 24, 2020
Hey buddy,
I got this when i want to go on institute quest.
i am playing version 84.6 and 85 patch update.
Also i am unable to meet maria at pool in the morning.
and in some cases when i give sarah the card i unable to get scences.
Please guide me asap....
hey guys i have the same problem too. for me it happens after i talk to the prostitute for charles. anyone can help please!!!????

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finished the update of this game, and I have to say some things once again was inconsistent. For one we see Derek was killed in a previous update, however when it came to the spy mission with Sarah, Rachel, and Tyna we see him alive and well doing work for Christian. Then when you go to the bathroom despite this happening it is like said scene before didn't happen.

Then there is the scene with Sarah mentioning that her and the MC are twins, but If I remember correctly sometime prior she mentioned she was a year older than him.

Also Not sure if this bug was fixed, however when I unlocked the quest with Charles mom, I ended up get said icon but when I click it the said Icon sends me to Mr. Jordon.

b2099

Jan 1, 2020
for some reason when I'm doing the school quest for sarah and need to do to the teachers car park I can't leave the school and yes I'm using the bug fix any suggestions?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I check the pc cheat mod greatly before I release in each update but I am only human. If you guys get any bugs, please test without the mod to confirm first. Then feel free to message me directly.

If you would like to know how to backup and restore game to play without cheat mod, check my post HERE . The first few sentences basically what to backup . I hope it is obvious to restore you just copy back the folder you backup.

That being said, please note this game version 0.85 has tons and tons of bugs. As you can see before the mod was updated, people complaining about the game update.
Wait for BoN to update his fixes. Also search the thread, BoN released two separate bug fixes I believe on page 1126

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn and AKONER

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
how i can see the cheat menu dude ?? thx
Read number 4 of the install instructions on the PC Cheat mod post (y)

Doesn't seem to work for the mall event where you take Laura for an Interview, can't do more than one event
Highly doubt it is the mod, I didn't even touch Laura interview or that location. Read my post above this one

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Does anyone have the following problems: I started a 84.5 Dragonov save that skips the Lucy laundry mini game, and a Nesrot save skips not only the Lucy laundry mini game, but also Sara rooftop and classroom (night) scenes. However, I was able to complete the 85 contents in both cases.
Update: I don't know why but I solve the problems by using an old save (in both cases) starting with MC in shower right before the pizza delivery by assassin.

M0r4n

Nov 21, 2020
hello friends, i can't go forward after drinking coffee with christian's mother at warren's house, i go to warren's office and he's not there. someone can help me?

Reactions: emma44

TheBatroc

Sep 14, 2017
Can someone help me? This bug started as soon as I started the quest where my mother is waiting in front of the school, and soon after she starts helping me with chemistry in the afternoons at home, after starting the quest, as soon as they are in front of the house she doubles and she follows me everywhere, as shown in the image, and now with her following me, there are times when I can't enter doors that I would normally enter. is messing up my game a lot, could someone help me fix this bug? She's like a second character on the menu.
Same thing happened to me....

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes