kwokkwok1117

Jan 4, 2018
The FULL posted at OP seems to be a corrupt zip. It has been reported.
In the mean time, you can try the compress version.

It is a bug in the game.
Refer to the bugfixes for the game, you can find the link to the bugfixes post on the pc cheat mod post.
I try the bug fix but is still doesn't work, cause I already did the laundry quest before, and it just stuck in loop right now.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Actually I have the same bug as kwokkwok1117, I have save before going to sleep, after sleeping appears again event of Lucy with laundry, but it is not possible to finish it cause there are no any dirty clothes. I installed bugfix and used this save before triggering event again, but it still doesn't work. Symphony of the Night can you check my save too, please?
I try the bug fix but is still doesn't work, cause I already did the laundry quest before, and it just stuck in loop right now.
You guys need to load a save before the loop i.e before you even sleep the first time. If your stuck in the loop then the fix wouldn't work. Just some friendly advice, never depend on only one save or NEVER save when you encounter a problem.

I went ahead and tweak the fix, for people who do this and are stuck in the loop. Try the fix again, and it should work fine from now on.

FIX.jpg

Reactions: panove97

panove97

May 31, 2018
You guys need to load a save before the loop i.e before you even sleep the first time. If your stuck in the loop then the fix wouldn't work. Just some friendly advice, never depend on only one save or NEVER save when you encounter a problem.

I went ahead and tweak the fix, for people who do this and are stuck in the loop. Try the fix again, and it should work fine from now on.

View attachment 1409244
Thank you very much! It is working now)

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
what rappened with the interactive sleep sex?, they removed? or must reach some goal to unlock?
9 hours of game and i dont see any

Cloudfantasy

Feb 1, 2020
I have a problem when im at charles houseparty and his mom asks me to get something from the grocery store in the mall there is nothing to pick up

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
i think i'm stuck, when Lucy wait for you in front of school after the chemistry class where the teach talk about some work to do. when i talk to lucy it say "i should pay more attention to her." The BoF tell me to sleep but when i do Lucy come to take the dirty clothes... something that i already did before so there is no clothes to take and i'm stuck.

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
I need help
I asked nursot for help with amy to persuade her bf is cheating
So i talked to amy, then nothing and I'm just stuck there
Walkthrough says i need nursot to pimp the mc out, but i can't enter his room
I've seen this question be asked a lot, but hasn't been answered
Those anyone know this?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I need help
I asked nursot for help with amy to persuade her bf is cheating
So i talked to amy, then nothing and I'm just stuck there
Walkthrough says i need nursot to pimp the mc out, but i can't enter his room
I've seen this question be asked a lot, but hasn't been answered
Those anyone know this?
Nothing supposed to happen right away. You need to continue with finding suspicious package. Without it, you can not meet Nesrot and discover that Amy's BF meeting Chloe (the trans) for service. Also, I think you might need to rescue Jet at night in her library and get one of Nesrot girl as the reward. Keep finding the package so you can talk to Nesrot.

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
Can Somebody help me PLEASE!? i reseted my pc and when i tried to open the game the continue button was dissabled like my save games were gone but the folder with them are still there? how i can fix it?

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
When I am on the Hornet path, after I help Amy get weed the is a bug that won't let me go to sleep when it tells me to go to sleep.

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
Hey buddy wanna ask you something, In the previous version of the game "The new life", there are so many scences with sarah tyna rachiel and also in that MC also pussy fight for tyna & much more.
Can we get any of that part in the revamp version too???????

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes