K41T0

Jun 29, 2018
The screen goes black on the mission to go to the football game with Lucy in the caravan,
and you can not use the pccheatmode does nothing neither with the W nor from the inventory

Reactions: KillerCroc35

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
I downloaded the game completely (full) & also I didn't use any save editor or cheat becuase I'm new player of this game, but when I played it I found this error and game stuck on loading.
1st error while I goto kitchen for glass of water then catch amy. 0Intro001.png but after that I stuck on 0Intro061.png

Help...!

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
  • Love
Reactions: SaHiL KaYa

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
Greetings to all! I really need help, I got a bug. In my board of persons, it is written in the section of school quests that the content is no longer available. Although I only got through a little, the last quest was to get the blood of a virgin. I am attaching a screenshot. Maybe I went for a ride with Warren in the car. It seems that this cannot be done, but I cannot say that. Help me please.
Go talk to the guy you got prostitutes for at his house in the afternoon or night cant remember.

Reactions: Ricky5656

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Due to the dev recent event in the hospital, I will update the bug fixes as they are reported to help you guys out.

v0.89 Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 08/11/2022​

1. All Missing Images added:
  2. Study Icon Fix
  3. Football loop fix
  4. The chemistry teacher event with Sarah can now be triggered. LINK to see how to trigger the scene
  5. Fixed the different buttons speed not showing for the butt plug vibration event
  6. Fixed the black screen , image stuck and no clip after the butt plug events
  7. Carol study bug fixed
  8. Lucy gets reset (Critical). There since v0.86 I think
  9. Restored - Amy animation. You need to download the missing image posted at 1 above.
  10. OFFICIAL - Added compatibility to BoN bug fix patch released on 08/03/2022
  11. Bug with Sarah spank scene.
  12. Lucy laundry bug loop
  13. School bug (Critical) - stopping you from continuing the game
  14. Lucy front door bug
  15. Restored - Girls are seen in the shower on 1st floor when viewed from kitchen
  16. Restored - Interactive sex with Andrea and Rose at midtown
  17. Added fix for Jet guard mission (Critical) - if you die first time, don't worry. This is to fix the game bug in your save.
Installation:
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.
PC cheat mod is compatible. Just install the pc cheat mod first then the unofficial over it.

Download:
Obsolete

Last edited:

Malvina

May 4, 2018
Here I am again. I just choose my gang (Dragunov), went back home, slept then I returned to Dragunov pub. I had the scene with Nina, then I ride Olenka to home, where her grandma told her to find a new home and we were teleported in the new house. Now I'can't leave the new house, the book of faces tell me to go to Dragunov pub. If I teleport outside of the house and go to Dragunov pub nothing happens in any time of the day. Any advice? Maybe the house was to be already unlocked? I'm also completely missing Lucy quest. Is correct at this point of the game or I missed something? Thanks in advance.
Update: choose the Gentleman, seems to be working

Last edited:
Reactions: Mansky

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I got to a point where i need to carry some boxes for Lucy to the kitchen but i can't progress, she just stands there and repeats the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: isharma

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I place all the common fixes and links on the pc cheat mod post. Just like below for v0.86 so it would be easier for members to find.

Game bug fixes v0.86:
  1. Amy fix
  2. Beth invisible Fix
  3. Fix for after you pay prostitute for Charles : No more content
  4. Football training fix
  5. Warren missing in front of school fix
Man, you shouldn't have to fix bugs for the dev when a lot of these have been there forever. On another note, after searching I couldn't find any recent answers but the youtube channel shit still hasn't been implemented right? It's just weird that it isn't when there are game references like Morgan's quest, a dialogue about the Lambo and the PC mentioning how he paid for it with his YT channel and even the walkthrough mentions the fangirl thing in the mall with Laura. It's hard to know if something is a bug or unimplemented content.

Reactions: mythosaur

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Man, you shouldn't have to fix bugs for the dev when a lot of these have been there forever. On another note, after searching I couldn't find any recent answers but the youtube channel shit still hasn't been implemented right? It's just weird that it isn't when there are game references like Morgan's quest, a dialogue about the Lambo and the PC mentioning how he paid for it with his YT channel and even the walkthrough mentions the fangirl thing in the mall with Laura. It's hard to know if something is a bug or unimplemented content.
I honestly thought a bugfix patch would of been out by now to address these issues especially since you say they have been there "forever" because some of them are game breaking when you start fresh. But I'm just doing what I can when I have time, cause I barely have any free time compared to other modders, if you can even call this modding .

As far as I can tell by just barely looking through. YouTV part has not been implemented apart from morgan quest line where you see his videos and you get money also 30000 I believe. So you cannot upload videos in the game. I don't know why the fangirl have things tie to it based on checks not implemented as yet. But there is some content to it that deals with the fan girl and laura. This can be activated either save editing or using the pc cheat mod and selecting "Max YouTV popularity" .

I dont know why the game guide has "without the Mod" for YouTV but this is false. I assume LA was referring to the old mod while he was making the guide. The PC Cheat Mod has always been changing and adding features as you'll notice/agree.

I am also always open to suggestions to add or change current. So anyone feel free to pm me a message.

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
Mod scenes for v0.84.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.

Paste on Mynewlife/www/img/pictures
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
Good Afternoon. When Will This Be Updated???... :cautious:

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes