gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
I've just lost all my saves wtf, I've finished all quests inside school and teachers and job quests but the game isnt picking them up in the save file, I can see them but game cant ?? Does anyone have any idea how to fix this ?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I've just lost all my saves wtf, I've finished all quests inside school and teachers and job quests but the game isnt picking them up in the save file, I can see them but game cant ?? Does anyone have any idea how to fix this ?
You can see them in the "save" folder, is what I assume you are saying. Then backup those saves somewhere else so that the save folder is empty. Note: do not backup config or global file in the save folder if they are present.

Delete everything else in the save folder, not the backup, the save folder in the game directory should be empty.
Load game up, start new game and when you can save; save at the number your backup saves were.
e.g. backup save is "file2" or "file10" then save at number 2 and number 10 in the game.

When you do this new saves will be created in the save folder. Just copy back your backup saves and replace/overwrite new save in the folder. Load up game and load the saves.

Last edited:

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Anyone got a save right after dads history is shown? Lost my save and OP save seems to have a lot more done than what I had.

Edit: Noticed one of the extra saves should be close enough.
Turns out that save has much more than I thought. Anyone have a gang selection save with the least amount of side stuff done?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can someone help? after I talked to the prostitute for Charles this pops up when I try to do school quest
Check fix #2 in the bug fixes or just go to Charles house to continue the quest and it will be updated.

I can't change smartphone wallpaper, it is a bug?
It is not a bug. Even though you are seeing the options to change, nothing is implemented since the dev change the layout.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muffinman504

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys, anyone knows how to end any threesome scene? Because it keeps going on and on.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I can't found apk storge location so where I put the mod file it is not in data location
You can only find the data folder if the device is rooted. You cannot install the mod on the android port normally.

That is why I recommend , as it is far superior. The current v0.86 has tons of bugs. With the android port you CANNOT copy those critical bug-fixes, incest patch or pc cheat mod. Most important is the bug fixes. With the android port, you will be stuck and will lose your save, unless the dev for the port update it to suit. But the bug fixes are release at different times, so realistically, no one should expect for the port to be updated multiple times in one update.

However, with Joiplay you can easily copy all of these, update the game when the new update come out yourself. Also back up your saves yourself. You basically have all the control on your device.
That is why I keep recommending Joiplay.

Last edited:

shamsaldin

Oct 18, 2019
You can only find the data folder if the device is rooted. You cannot install the mod on the android port normally.

That is why I recommend , as it is far superior. The current v0.86 has tons of bugs. With the android port you CANNOT copy those critical bug-fixes, incest patch or pc cheat mod. Most important is the bug fixes. With the android port, you will be stuck and will lose your save, unless the dev for the port update it to suit. But the bug fixes are release at different times, so realistically, no one should expect for the port to be updated multiple times in one update.

However, with Joiplay you can easily copy all of these, update the game when the new update come out yourself. Also back up your saves yourself. You basically have all the control on your device.
That is why I keep recommending Joiplay.
Thanks for your comments and for the game

Darking 007

Feb 2, 2018
I have a problem, when I choose the Russian mafia in the game, they ask me to go to the local in the morning and an event is activated where they show me the functions to do jobs, after that I try to activate the event of the new house and lucy but It does not activate, I already checked the other bands and if the normal event is activated, I want to know if there is any solution please

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have a problem, when I choose the Russian mafia in the game, they ask me to go to the local in the morning and an event is activated where they show me the functions to do jobs, after that I try to activate the event of the new house and lucy but It does not activate, I already checked the other bands and if the normal event is activated, I want to know if there is any solution please
Check the bug fixes post. I believe your problem is number #7

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You need one of the fix by SoTN. Only the Russian is bugged. Other mafia are fine.

Nero_loko

Mar 16, 2021
Is this game safe?, because when i try to extract the files it says that its corrupted and i don't wanna risk it, it would be so much helful is someone answer my question :(

kwokkwok1117

Jan 4, 2018
I don't know if anyone have the same problem, but I already did the laundry quest but somehow the laundry quest trigger again whenever the MC went to sleep, and nothing is on the floor for Lucy to pick up and progress. I try to talk with Lucy in school but the game told me to progress with her story. kind of stuck in a loop right now. Here is my save if anyone can help me out. Thanks

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is this game safe?, because when i try to extract the files it says that its corrupted and i don't wanna risk it, it would be so much helful is someone answer my question :(
The FULL posted at OP seems to be a corrupt zip. It has been reported.
In the mean time, you can try the compress version.

I don't know if anyone have the same problem, but I already did the laundry quest but somehow the laundry quest trigger again whenever the MC went to sleep, and nothing is on the floor for Lucy to pick up and progress. I try to talk with Lucy in school but the game told me to progress with her story. kind of stuck in a loop right now. Here is my save if anyone can help me out. Thanks
It is a bug in the game.
Refer to the bugfixes for the game, you can find the link to the bugfixes post on the pc cheat mod post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nero_loko

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Ngl, this update feels weird when you're not in Warren's gang.

It's so awkward when you got to enter his house, earned his trust & got a romance option for Lady X while not able to... entering his club & his house the normal way lol.

panove97

May 31, 2018
The FULL posted at OP seems to be a corrupt zip. It has been reported.
In the mean time, you can try the compress version.

It is a bug in the game.
Refer to the bugfixes for the game, you can find the link to the bugfixes post on the pc cheat mod post.
Actually I have the same bug as kwokkwok1117, I have save before going to sleep, after sleeping appears again event of Lucy with laundry, but it is not possible to finish it cause there are no any dirty clothes. I installed bugfix and used this save before triggering event again, but it still doesn't work. Symphony of the Night can you check my save too, please?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes