Ballsmcgee

Apr 27, 2017
Lol, no I was making some tweaks and updates.

PC Cheat Mod Update:
  1. Made some internal fixes to the mod
  2. Remove SoTN_Help item and implemented it when you can't access the menu. Shown in image below.

Note: Didn't remove the no available message all together because it is there for a reason. To inform you that there is something still left to do at the area and also to prevent you from causing bugs. Regardless, sometime errors happen and the bug fixer needs to be call. So use the option wisely.

View attachment 1428447
Oh cool, just wanted to make sure my brain was still working correctly lol.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I place all the common fixes I did for v0.86 of the game on this one post for easy reference. Additionally, link to this post is on the pc cheat mod post at the end. You can click on each fix to go to the post which describes the bug better and download it. Or attached to this post, at the end, is all the fixes in one file; except fix number 4. Fix number 4, I suggest you click the link and read it.

Game bug fixes v0.86:
  1. Amy fix
  2. Fix for after you pay prostitute for Charles : No more content
  3. Football training fix
  4. Warren missing in front of school fix
  5. Not getting call to the principal office where you see Warren and Principal
  6. Lucy problem with cops and gameover
  7. When you choose Dragonuv Mafia, going to new house is skipped (Same link as above i.e. number 6)
  8. Beth invisible problem or only exclamation mark showing
  9. Lucy laundry bug at MC room
Mrs. Taylor pacages bug

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
hello guys i'm playing the latest ver. i've collected mrs. Taylor pacages but she still can't accept them. is it bug?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Mrs. pacages bug
hello guys i'm playing the latest ver. i've collected mrs. Taylor pacages but she still can't accept them. is it bug?
I haven't come across any packages bug. Once you collect the package from both the pharmacy & Amria's Market, the next step should trigger when you visit her and talk to her. You can consult the game guide at OP to get a better understanding of the game. If you still getting the problem, feel free to PM me your save. Please save at the spot of the problem, with MC facing the problem or I will ignore it.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I haven't come across any packages bug. Once you collect the package from both the pharmacy & Amria's Market, the next step should trigger when you visit her and talk to her. You can consult the game guide at OP to get a better understanding of the game. If you still getting the problem, feel free to PM me your save. Please save at the spot of the problem, with MC facing the problem or I will ignore it.
can you tell me the save file location is?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i've got it here my save files View attachment 1428599
No offense but come on.
Did you read my last sentence what I just wrote here. Do you expect me to play your game until I am able to check the packages? I am saying this without any malice, Im just really shocked of the save you sent. Anyway as far as I can tell from just looking at your variables; you have not collected the packages. Try revisiting the Pharmacy and the Market. Also refer to the game guide at OP to help you play and complete the quest.

Last edited:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
No offense but come on.
Did you read my last sentence what I just wrote here. Do you expect me to play your game until I am able to check the packages? I am saying this without any malice, Im just really shocked of the save you sent. Anyway as far as I can tell from just looking at your variables; you have not collected the packages. Try revisiting the Pharmacy and the Market. Also refer to the game guide at OP to help you play and complete the quest.
i've collected then revisit them, but nothing happened. i even visit Mrs Taylor gain, she keep talking her packages . i think it's bug

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i've collected then revisit them, but nothing happened. i even visit Mrs Taylor gain, she keep talking her packages . i think it's bug
There is no bug that I can see and I dont have time to fully test at the moment. And I highly doubt you been save editing :unsure:.

I still went ahead and fix your save even though you didn't listen at all :confused::confused:. But only this time, seeing as it was a trivial problem and your new. Try again, after you do that long ass Jet mission you sent me :ROFLMAO: .

Last edited:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
There is no bug that I can see and I dont have time to fully test at the moment. And I highly doubt you been save editing :unsure:.

I still went ahead and fix your save even though you didn't listen at all :confused::confused:. But only this time, seeing as it was a trivial problem and your new. Try again, after you do that long ass Jet mission you sent me.
i use cheat mod. is it effected the game?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i use cheat mod. is it effected the game?
Cheat mod doesn't cause any mission bugs because they were not edited. Only game-breaking bug the mod can cause is at the party and FIRST football practice. However, both are working just 100% fine. Therefore, the cheat mod cannot cause any game breaking bug. If there is a bug in the cheat mod, it can simply be ignored and the game will continue as normal. When you see bugs fix in the cheat mod changelog, thats related to the cheat mod code itself, nothing to do with the game.

I suggest you play/load up save without the cheat mod and see/test for yourself. This can greatly relieve doubts about bugs, you think is caused by the cheat mod. Also thoroughly read the cheat mod post to learn about it (y)(y)

Last edited:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Cheat mod doesn't cause any mission bugs because they were not edited. Only game-breaking bug the mod can cause is at the party and FIRST football practice. However, both are working just 100% fine. Therefore, the cheat mod cannot cause any game breaking bug. If there is a bug in the cheat mod, it can simply be ignored and the game will continue as normal. When you see bugs fix in the cheat mod changelog, thats related to the cheat mod code itself, nothing to do with the game.

I suggest you play/load up save without the cheat mod and see/test for yourself. This can greatly relieve doubts about bugs, you think is caused by the cheat mod. Also thoroughly read the cheat mod post to learn about it (y)(y)
i visit Mrs. Taylor she keep asking her packages, but there's nothing i can pick from the places that she mentioned, because i've already picked them, but when i visit her again she keep asking her packages. no progress at all. anyway the save file that you gave it to me doesn't work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Centrophy

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017

I'm playing the compressed ver. is it gonna be a problem?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes