Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i visit Mrs. Taylor she keep asking her packages, but there's nothing i can pick from the places that she mentioned, because i've already picked them, but when i visit her again she keep asking her packages. no progress at all. anyway the save file that you gave it to me doesn't work.
The save I sent you is working just fine. I just tested it. Talk to Taylor, she takes the packages and the quest continues.

Last edited:

Demon999

Jan 5, 2020
i am stuck. Main quest tells me to focus on school. School page tells me to focus in Lucy. Lucy page tells me to advance in Maria's quest. Maria's page tells me to go to the pool in the morning. But there nothing happens. How to figure out what did i miss?
Me too xD

NoneCR2020

Sep 29, 2020
Can somebody help me?
The last version I played was 0.84 I think they were Laura's missions and now I played again and now in this version it begins by saying that the protagonist became a footballer.
Can someone pass me a save after Laura's missions and before the latest version?

Muffinman504

Mar 24, 2018
Also I doubt there's gonna be NTR because there hasn't been any up until now, plus the only women the MC hasn't really fucked yet are Sarah and Lucy & unless Beg plans to stretch that out for as long as he can because he honestly should've already fucked Sarah at this point in the story, it'll be kinda weird if he fucks his mom before he fucks Sarah seeing as how Sarah has literally been begging for it lmao

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
it'll be kinda weird if he fucks his mom before he fucks Sarah seeing as how Sarah has literally been begging for it lmao
I dunno what reasonings Beg has in stored for the MC not to do it, but out of the top of my head is probably cuz Sarah lived with MC wayyy longer than Lucy so his morals towards her is kinda built up over the years compare to Lucy who he just met like... i dunno a few weeks (if we count Laura's expo events) at best.

Muffinman504

Mar 24, 2018
I dunno what reasonings Beg has in stored for the MC not to do it, but out of the top of my head is probably cuz Sarah lived with MC wayyy longer than Lucy so his morals towards her is kinda built up over the years compare to Lucy who he just met like... i dunno a few weeks (if we count Laura's expo events) at best.
that makes sense

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes