PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
@Pokelssau
You make awesome work you forgot the two girlfriends of the mc (one of them have short red hair, forgot her name)

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
@Pokelssau
You make awesome work you forgot the two girlfriends of the mc (one of them have short red hair, forgot her name)
two girlfriends? humm no idea my friend, the only "official" gf is Alex and shes in the friends category, if you can refresh my memory I can upload them without a problem.

Edit, you mean them?
1212.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
RANDOM/CITY EVENTS
a10.gif r1.gif r11.gif s1.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Added Shirley in Friends moms and Carlota in Friends category

Exactly mate thats who i mean they are very hot especially the one with the short hair.
oh yeah, Pam & Nadine, no problem buddy, they are in the category of school girls and threesomes, that's why I haven't posted them yet, they are also one of my favorites.
Actually, school girls is the next category, but it is a big one, I will upload them in parts.
pro.JPG

Last edited:

anhuhuhe12

Jun 3, 2017
im stuck with the Charles quest. After i have fun with Marta, and meet Morgan out side, then i ll change uniform, and in the guide, it said i need to go to rooftop and meet rachel. But i cant see rachel , how can i trigger it ?

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Category SCHOOLGIRLS part 1
BETH (Ebony Goddess)
b20.gif

BRENDA
a12.gif

CAROL - She has some weird scenes without the game background running.
c11.gif

anhuhuhe12

Jun 3, 2017
im stuck with the Charles quest. After i have fun with Marta, and meet Morgan out side, then i ll change uniform, and in the guide, it said i need to go to rooftop and meet rachel. But i cant see rachel , how can i trigger it ?
Can some one help me pls :(

cross132

Dec 20, 2017
Im having an issue where im unable to visit Dr Jordan at otto labs for mrs jordans quest. The elevator keeps taking me to marias floor. Any possible fix?

Reactions: MaohKento

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Im having an issue where im unable to visit Dr Jordan at otto labs for mrs jordans quest. The elevator keeps taking me to marias floor. Any possible fix?
All of the three elevators? If I remember correctly, the left and right are crossed (left elevator goes right floor) and the middle one will take you to Dr. Jordan.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
For some reasons Warren is the only gang in the game currently that let you keep the crime app on your phone.

I played through all 4 gangs & their intro, but so far this app only available on your phone if you're in the Gentlemen.

Reactions: HAXX0 and PokeIssau
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes