Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Don't be surprised if the shit gets delayed further. :LUL:

20 / August / 2023
*Sorry I made a mistake on the date. I looked at the month of July instead of August, I wanted to say that weekend. :p
Now i'm confused, that news messed up my mind, i dunno if he'll update next week or only in August.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night

It's truly remarkable how you manage to respond to and address the same questions repeatedly. Frankly, I wouldn't have the patience for such a task. I would have likely become frustrated long ago and simply instructed everyone to search for the answers themselves.
LOL, nah for real. It does get me impatient sometimes, seeing stupid repeated messages. However, I aint perfect and may make mistakes, so I keep checking to ensure my mods are not screwing up people game. Even when I know it has nothing to do with me, I still go check. And that's why it gets me frustrated when members say I have attitude or I responding angry. It not my fault they cant read or sissy sensitive. Some choose to ignore my advice, in which I just usually ignore after. I even stop helping as often as I used to.

I don't get angry period. I only get angry when bitches choose not to swallow. I been shaping the fabric of space and time by restraining to create life and nutrients. Why some girls like to waste? True story :ROFLMAO:
2300ad50.gif

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2022
im on the scene where i finish the second study date with carol and we are about to go on a real date and the fail to load thing comes up i downloaded the missing image patch and whenever i try and move the www folder to the my new life folder it tells me the www folder has nothing in it

Apr 30, 2022
im on the scene where i finish the second study date with carol and we are about to go on a real date and the fail to load thing comes up i downloaded the missing image patch and whenever i try and move the www folder to the my new life folder it tells me the www folder has nothing in it
nvm i didnt do it right i got it to work

romig19850

Mar 21, 2023
hey,guys。Why help Marcus deliver marijuana, then steal it, and then get picked up in a New Neighborhood North squad car?? There have been police cars wandering around New Neighborhood North, and when I arrive there, I will be caught by the police. Have you encountered this bug?

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Regarding beggar...

This took place back when I chose to subscribe to the lowest tier after deciding to give this person a try because I wanted to see more of his drawing style. For a variety of reasons, I canceled my subscription, and a few days later I found out that I was no longer able to view any of his posts or subscribe to him.

I got banned

1689895290168.png

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
every now and then i think back to this game. i think to myself "hey lets try this game agains been a while lets see whats new. why did i stop following the updates again?" i skip to the last page of the comments, see everybody cry about the bugs, get depressing flashbacks of gamebreaking bugs and move on.

s0mbo

Mar 12, 2019
For the opening sex scene, I cannot click on blowjob. I literally pressed every single button on my keyboard and none do anything.

rance999

Sep 17, 2017
LOL, nah for real. It does get me impatient sometimes, seeing stupid repeated messages. However, I aint perfect and may make mistakes, so I keep checking to ensure my mods are not screwing up people game. Even when I know it has nothing to do with me, I still go check. And that's why it gets me frustrated when members say I have attitude or I responding angry. It not my fault they cant read or sissy sensitive. Some choose to ignore my advice, in which I just usually ignore after. I even stop helping as often as I used to.

I don't get angry period. I only get angry when bitches choose not to swallow. I been shaping the fabric of space and time by restraining to create life and nutrients. Why some girls like to waste? True story :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2781771
Wow it been some time I still saw you here, you really help a lot of people , but even you are the angel heart would still lose the patient it is not your fault, I just come here to check if there any game update recently, but look like noting as usual.

hope next time still can see your comment here, if you feel frustrated can walk or drink something . Just happy.

Again Thanks your mod I could re-download this game and enjoy it one more time~

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Wow it been some time I still saw you here, you really help a lot of people , but even you are the angel heart would still lose the patient it is not your fault, I just come here to check if there any game update recently, but look like noting as usual.

hope next time still can see your comment here, if you feel frustrated can walk or drink something . Just happy.

Again Thanks your mod I could re-download this game and enjoy it one more time~
It all good my g. But I normal and would continue to mod the game until it finishes. I dont let nothing stress me out. Thats what gym and thick butt bitches are here for...stress relieve :cool:

black255

Nov 29, 2019
Hello, the game was deleted from me a long time ago, and now I have returned to it.
The last thing I played was when we went to the tournament with Sarah
Anyone have a save from there ؟

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i kinda installed the bug fix and later the cheat mode of the 093 i did check its the right version for the current 0.93..... ANd nevertheless i got an error that i am not sure what is it "Profile error" It says THe game cant use the profile bc it came from an updated version of NWjs. it says i seriously dont know what it means.... Maybe its because i havent played the game in a while? i dont know

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i kinda installed the bug fix and later the cheat mode of the 093 i did check its the right version for the current 0.93..... ANd nevertheless i got an error that i am not sure what is it "Profile error" It says THe game cant use the profile bc it came from an updated version of NWjs. it says i seriously dont know what it means.... Maybe its because i havent played the game in a while? i dont know
This is a common profile error and has to do with the engine itself and when and if, you played other games with latest or older version of the engine. Nothing to do with mods or to worry about.
However, if you want to get rid of the error. I post a fix a long time now, but for quick reference, follow below.

1. Go into your "AppData\Local" folder. (Search google for AppData folder if you dont know how)
  2. Delete both "KADOKAWA" and "nwjs" folders.
  3. Go into C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\User Data\Default
  4. In step 3, inside the Default folder, delete the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal"
  5. Should solve the problem and regenerate new profiles when you launch the game again. (i.e. No error message again)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes