Luiccha

Feb 2, 2019
Anyone got a completed save? This latest updated nuked my progress with Laura back to the start of 0.84 Part 1 and now I'm stuck in an infinite loop of the Shasha lesbo scene.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Anyone knows when will we get the mega & nopy links? The google drive link doesnt work cuz the "Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently" keeps popping up & i dont have a Microsoft account for OneDrive.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
one thing the following is the version 0.85 and will there be another patch? Why does it say go to your guarto and nothing happens?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Anyone knows when will we get the mega & nopy links? The google drive link doesnt work cuz the "Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently" keeps popping up & i dont have a Microsoft account for OneDrive.
Be specific and report it. For how see my signature. Checked OP, didn't see any google drive links and Nopy is up

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Like what? Screenshots? Here you go:
1621246625923.png
yes, report it. If it doesn't get reported on time it gets taken down like in this case. This post was never reported from what I can see and as such the OP of the thread was never updated

ayyc

Nov 15, 2020
Why no footjob in Laura Interactive sex , as Amy and Maria did before :(

Will it be added later? :((

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys so this new upadete is only Laura part 2? No house event with Laura?
I just finish it, but cant interact with Laura in the house. Only at night in her bedroom.

So we need to wait a laura part 3? Or i am missing something?
Thank you

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Pc cheat mod link full game please
Love when people are clear about what they want.
If you want the cheat mod, it's here
If you want the link for the game download, it's here
If you want full saves, my saves for part 1 are in my signature's "relevant posts" and on the thread's OP, and I'm working on full saves for part 2

Reactions: Ezio31 and Ayyub

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
when will the new version come out?
If you mean 0.84.5, it's already out. If you mean 0.85... Dude, 0.84 was released just yesterday, hold on haha. I think he launches new versions monthly or bi-monthly, can't recall. If someone knows, please reply to this guy

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hi guys so this new upadete is only Laura part 2? No house event with Laura?
I just finish it, but cant interact with Laura in the house. Only at night in her bedroom.

So we need to wait a laura part 3? Or i am missing something?
Thank you
No house events on this update

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
In case someone didn't know, just found out that BoN made possible to complete Bonie's quest (babysitting quest with the cheating husband) after choosing a mafia different than the hornets, now you can find charlie (the husband) outside of the hornets pub with a hooker, at any time of the day. I'll see what it means to my saves, since I finished that trough save editing.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes