Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I do miss the old sex minigame now it just click one time and it will progress itself. atleast the minigame kept you on your tows before the other start to orgasm but if you reach 4 time resistance with jet training then females will instantly gain multiple orgasms without much effort. I really think this needs to be nerfed, it feels to overpowered now, comparred the old minigame.

AmAAnA

Jul 5, 2018
hello guys i have problem when laura use my computer i dont no how to remove my shoes before i enter my room.
thx

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
also is there a list of who you can/cannot do things with in this version?

So far I've only been with the family, Jet. the random cleaning lady, and rachel. Is there anyone else?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
-Anyone know where should i go to continue the old events with Amy after i smoke some weed with her at the park bench after she know his BF his gay?

-Anyone know where i can continue Maria old events after johanna sex scene in MC house or how to get that scene?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I neeeeeeeeeeeeed MAria sex scene...anyone know if we can sex after the revamp like rachel in her house even after finish the revamp game???

Jun 7, 2017
I'm stuck in this part, aswell. Anyone?
If you mean to recover the comics you have them in your room, she is in the pool and there is a duplicate of your key. but if you mean to put comics in the closet, one of the boys will give you information on recess. my language is not english

3.00 star(s) 134 Votes