tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Hello,
how can i start MrsTaylors Quest ? I saw Ronald in her House, and i should look after Ronalds Locker .
After searching all lockers in Shool floors, nothing found . Not 8pm, not in Break .
Where is Ronald Locker ? Can someone telle me ?
Thanks
Go to the Gym, then to the Pool (upper left side inside Gym). Go to the lockers inside the Pool area.

Also, try not to skip so fast. If you read the dialog, it pretty much tells you where to go.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, i'll need to say that i'm really disappointed with the Revamp, i expected more, it's too short and i was expecting to have the same old story, but with old and new scenes.

Disappointed with few girls to fuck too

Reactions: JayDubya

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Well, i'll need to say that i'm really disappointed with the Revamp, i expected more, it's too short and i was expecting to have the same old story, but with old and new scenes.

It isn't the full revamp of the game. The next one is coming out in early June. Hopefully when BON is fully done it will worth the type.

Reactions: LibertysFallout

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It isn't the full revamp of the game. The next one is coming out in early June. Hopefully when BON is fully done it will worth the type.
I reached to the point where I had sex with Joanna, Maria saw me and in the morning i can't use my phone neither I can go out of my house, does that mean I reached the end of this version?

And how can i start Rachel/Mrs. Taylors and the other characters?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Hope the full Revamp comes really soon, you know, that were a lot of content to be out that weren't explored, and Lucy's content is the first that i think about contents, Hannah too, in the old game, she seems interested with MC, but we didn't have any content about her..

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I reached to the point where I had sex with Joanna, Maria saw me and in the morning i can't use my phone neither I can go out of my house, does that mean I reached the end of this version?

And how can i start Rachel/Mrs. Taylors and the other characters?
Go to test after Joanna's scene and go to their locations, it will be marked as "test". It's a bit tricky to find every locations because the game doesn't give any hints, but, you can find them.

AmAAnA

Jul 5, 2018
hello guys i have problem when laura use my computer i dont no how to remove my shoes before i enter my room.
thx

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Go to test after Joanna's scene and go to their locations, it will be marked as "test". It's a bit tricky to find every locations because the game doesn't give any hints, but, you can find them.
I can't find them because i can't go out of the house

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018

I agree. I am also completely disappointed. The developer spent a lot of time on updating what could have been left unchanged. It would be better if he continued to develop history.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
does anyone else just like the old story better? The new one is so set up and kind of going your way. Like stuff happens because someone else set it up for you, or because someone talked to you.

In the original everything happened because of actions you take. because you pursued someone or took interest or built a relationship. No one found things for you, you went and found them.In this gsame you start out in the good graces of warren. In the original you're just some random kid with a <removed> than average dick. No one introduced you to most of the characters in the original, YOU went and talked to them.

It felt more organic and natural, now everything feels guided and manufactured. You're not choosing the story, the storyy is "happening" to you

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes